It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Signs the Jews are going to build the temple

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Rabbi Chaim Richman of the Temple Institute has announced the completion of the manufacture of two golden sensors, which are to be used by the priests in the service of the soon to be rebuilt Jewish Temple.

The Temple Institute has tasked itself with preparing for the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple, and has reconstructed many of the instruments that will be used in its administration. When I was in Jerusalem I was privileged to see the Golden Menorah, which now stands on the steps facing the Western Wall. The Golden Menorah was once carried off by the Roman armies following the destruction of the Temple in 70AD. The Roman authorities erected a facade in honour of the conquest of Israel, which depicts Jewish slaves carrying the Menorah through the streets of Rome along with other instruments belonging to the Temple. It is significant that after Israel's restoration, the Menorah is back, albeit not yet in a rebuilt Temple.

The Temple Institute has also manufactured many of the other objects that will used in the administration of the Temple, such as the Keter for the Laver, the priestly garments, the golden crown and the blue ephod for the High Priest. They are also working with the Sanhedrin on blueprints for the construction of the Third Temple.
More

www.prophecynews.co.uk...

Mod Edit: Added ex tags.
Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Its an interesting accumulation of information you've provided us in this thread.

One thing though kind of bothers me. I wonder what your thoughts are about this?

The Temple Institute claim to have cracked the DNA code for producing a pure red heifer, so perhaps this may not prove to be such an insurmountable problem.

To my way of thinking (which could be entirely off base), a naturally occuring red heifer would be preferable to a manmade one. By genetically engineering the required "red heifer ashes", the miraculous quality is lost. What do you think? Does that bother anyone?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think there are allot of other things the Jews should think about before the building of a Temple. Like living with others and contributing to harmony in this world. Study Kabbalah that would be better than building your blasted temple. This we will build our temple no matter what the cost to humanity stuff because the Torah says so is selfish.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
well, my thoughts go back to 1967. and those bastards with the aid of L.B. Johnson ordered isreal to kill all aboard the USS LIBERTY. as far as I am concerned... once and enemy always and enemy . and 911 just reinforced my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In rebuilding the temple,Israel knows full well it will never attain peace with its neighbors.
A new temple would lock the Israelis into an even greater cycle of violence than they have at the moment.
Now,those who are attempting to rebuild the temple MUST know this...so I have to wonder is that their intention?

It doesnt take a genius to see that for a new temple to be built,the mosque which is there at the moment would have to be torn down.

I cannot think of a better way to inflame the entire muslim world against Israel.

Like I said,I think the Israelis know this,and actually WANT it.
Great what destruction is still being caused by those few old books so many people put so much trust in...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Doesnt the bible say the temple will be built and the anti christ will defile it, or something to that effect?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The red heifer is the major obstacle besides the actual real estate. I dont know if I'm convinced they cracked the DNA code yet. I don't see the difference if the cow is genetically enginered or not, I doubt the torah has anything to say about how it was "created" just that it was...

In all reality Israel cannot even attempt this currently. They would have to start all out war with the Arab world and expell all Arabs from Jerusalem. The temple mount is just as sacred to Muslims as Jews. Destroying the Muslim sites would end any type of "peace" they could hope for and would result attacks by all Arab countries.

Don't forget that some of the groups who are attempting this are considered terrorist groups by Israel and denounced by the governement. They have engaged directly and indirectly to terror focused on the Muslim sites on and around the temple mount.

Check out my Temple Mount link if you are interested in some history of the site.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse I have to wonder is that their intention

The way I understand it is that Jews believe the messiah will come to earth when the third temple is built. What happens after that I can't remember what I have read.

The weird thing about this is that there are fundamentalist christian churchs in america that believe that the end of the world will not happen until the third temple is built. It is seen as a literal gate to heaven. So basically wealthy christians are backing these groups hoping for the rapture...very strange.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Both Revelation and Daniel as well as several passages in the Gospels refer to an event called the Abomination of Desolation in the Third Temple. A Third Temple on the temple mount is one of the requirements for Judgement day to occur and happens in the middle of the antichrists reign. Thats why Christians in America support building it as it will hurry the likelyhood of Jesus returning.

As for building it I see no major problem. Israel is Israel and can do what it likes in its own country. As for the consequences well that is another issue but I have heard theories that the Third Temple could be built without defiling the Dome of the Rock and the Islamic Holy Sites (Other than the Temple Mount as a whole).

[edit on 28/7/2009 by Persicoana]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

Yeah those "end of days" types are pretty scary,and they go right up to the highest levels of the elite and government,and not only in the USA.

The fact that it is said the 3rd temple will built in the time of great tribulation is ominous.

Heres an idea---Screw the idea of rebuilding the temple,and maybe the "end of days" will have to wait!!!

But noooo!Lets tempt fate by trying to recreate the prophecy from the bible,I mean we all love a good apocalypse don't we?
Bloody fools!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
By genetically engineering the required "red heifer ashes", the miraculous quality is lost. What do you think? Does that bother anyone?

I agree. It's about as miraculous as performing a rain dance below a seeded cloud. Many things bother me about Israel. I'll just add this one to their long list of absurdities.

IRM

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

One thing though kind of bothers me. I wonder what your thoughts are about this?

I've thought about that too. It probably isn't what God would want, but, I guess a Red Hefer is a Red Hefer. I suppose that when God wants, he can make a Red Hefer be born so that Israel can reinstate the temple system. I mean, he is God, no? I doubt that until God is ready for that stage in his plan, even genetically Israel couldn't produce a Red Hefer.

reply to post by Silcone Synapse

so I have to wonder is that their intention?

I would feel their intention is that they want to worship their God the way that the Hebrew Scriptures say, with a Temple and a sacrificial system.

It doesnt take a genius to see that for a new temple to be built,the mosque which is there at the moment would have to be torn down.

The Dome of the Rock wouldn't necessarily have to be torn down. The reason people say that the Dome would have to be torn down is because they believe that the Most Holy Place was where the Dome is today. There are others, however, that don't believe that. They believe that the Most Holy Place was somewhere else on the Temple Mount. That would mean that the two could coexist.

Let's suppose though that the Most Holy Place was where the Dome is today. The Bible doesn't say when the Temple would be rebuilt, simply that it would be standing during the Tribulation Period. The Bible also says that there will be a war against Israel, the Gog-Magog War, in which God will miraculously save Israel. It is entirely possible that the Dome of the Rock could be destroyed in that conflict, which would pave the way for Israel to easily build her Temple.

reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Doesnt the bible say the temple will be built and the anti christ will defile it, or something to that effect?

Yes, the Bible does say that. Half way through the Tribulation Period, the Antichrist will defile the Temple, by erecting something in the Most Holy Place that is to be worshiped, and by declaring himself to be God. Daniel 9, Matthew 24, and Revelation 13 hit on this some.

The temple mount is just as sacred to Muslims as Jews.

Not true. The Temple Mount is the third most holy site in Islam. To Jews, it was/is the center of their worship system.

What happens after that I can't remember what I have read.

Essentially, the Antichrist signs a treaty with them. They build the Temple. Things go along fine for six months, when someone goes after Israel. Antichrist destroys them. Three and a half years after the start of the Tribulation, which starts with the Antichrist's peace treaty, Antichrist breaks the treaty and declares himself to be God and demands worship. Three and a half years later, Christ returns, destroys the Antichrist and sets up his 1000 year reign on Earth.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

The weird thing about this is that there are fundamentalist christian churchs in america that believe that the end of the world will not happen until the third temple is built. It is seen as a literal gate to heaven. So basically wealthy christians are backing these groups hoping for the rapture...very strange.

I have always thought that ushering in the EOW was a strange hobby! Christopher Columbus was actually on the same mission when he set out on his journeys. Missionaries spread the word for this very reason. Christ won't return until every human has had an opportunity to accept him as their saviour.

I am religious, but it never made any sense to rush things!

As far as DNA-engineering the Red Heifer, I would think that the miracle was decoding the DNA in the first place!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Christ won't return until every human has had an opportunity to accept him as their saviour.

No, Christ will return once every person on Earth has had a chance to accept or reject the gospel.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Essentially, the Antichrist signs a treaty with them. They build the Temple. Things go along fine for six months, when someone goes after Israel. Antichrist destroys them. Three and a half years after the start of the Tribulation, which starts with the Antichrist's peace treaty, Antichrist breaks the treaty and declares himself to be God and demands worship. Three and a half years later, Christ returns, destroys the Antichrist and sets up his 1000 year reign on Earth.

SO IT IS OBAMA!

J/K.............Kinda. Pretty scary stuff!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Pretty scary stuff!

I agree. I often get nervous whenever I read end times stuff. Revelation gets even more into it. There are all sorts of plagues and such that take place on Earth during that time. The freakiest of which are the cosmic events, like the sky being rolled up like scroll. I've never heard anyone say what exactly that could be!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Possibly some kind of uber magnetic storm?Pole shift?
"rolled up like a scroll" could allude to some kind of aurora maybe?
Heres hoping we don't get to find out.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

Christ won't return until every human has had an opportunity to accept him as their saviour.

No, Christ will return once every person on Earth has had a chance to accept or reject the gospel.

how will a 6 month old child do that?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
(article from July 20) www.israelnationalnews.com...

'The Temple Will Never be Rebuilt', Islamist Movement Says

“I tell this gathering, swearing by Allah, and in defiance of our enemies. We pass this safekeeping from generation to generation. Al-Aqsa is the safekeeping of the future generations, one after the other, and the children are dedicated to Al-Aqsa. They are the generation which will free it from our enemies,” he said.

Something I have always wondered is why, when the Jews took Israel in 1967, they didn't take control of the mount also. They were the victors, yet stopped short of seizing the most important piece of land to them.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Its the red cow thing that bugs me...its almost as if someone stuck that in the prophecy for a joke or something.
What happens if they re create the whole prophecy,but without a fully red cow?
Does God look down and say "Sorry folks,nearly-but that cow isn't quite red enough for my taste,so I will not be returning my son any time soon.Try again."

It just seems silly to me...and so do the people trying to make this prophecy come true.
Even if Jesus did come back,most of the world would be destroyed in the process,so whats the point exactlly?
Maybe i'm just too stupid to be able to work it all out...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join