It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I won't be taking the shot (unless forced of course..but even then-I don't know how that would be enforced?).

My BF works at a hospital where it is always mandatory to take injections.He doesn't work with patients,so I don't think he should have to,but that's another topic

I haven't had the flu shot for 9/10 yrs.....before that I was getting them almost every year,and a lot of those yrs I also got a flu,or flu like symptoms.

Thousands of people die every year from influenza.I just don't see the need for this fear mongering.Oh,the $$ yes,but that's big pharma.What's the story with all the fear in the general public-the rush to line up for these injections?

I just don't get how quickly we forget the past,how easily manipulated so many are.I get so weary just thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The people living in the 'jungles' are actually living a more pure existance than those of us who live in close proximity to one another.We are passing along viruses while they are planting and growing their own food-with no pesticides,no growth hormones,no big cities and schools with 30 sneezing kids,etc.

This is virus 101.If you are not exposed in the first place.........

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Exactly my point..... we in the developed world have cause much more harm then good to ourselves & the environment!!

I really do sit back and wonder sometimes why we have come so far yet are still so weak!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
FLU IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im fairly open to new idea's - but this is fairly tough to get my head around.

If it is not contagious - how is it that it still exists? Where does it come from, and how does it get into peoples bodies?

Are you saying it is not a virus at all? Rather some effect of radiation, or poor water or food or something?

I am interested in your point of view and explanation here. It seems to me that people who get flu, generally it comes in specific area's and effects people who interact closely - if the virus (or not a virus as you might define it) does not travel between people, then how is it distributed among the population - by what mechanic?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Modwolf
Bloody hell. I'm going to tell my close circle of friends (whom I woundn't like to see paralysed, naturally) not to get the jab and break out the vitamin D.

Good reasoning. I'm shifting over to full spectrum lighting indoors. The new lights are paid for and on their way to me now.

These lights will have a similar effect as natural sunlight. (I think)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but, I see now where they are already jockeying over who is going to get first dibs on the swine flu vaccine this October. Maybe someone else can shed light on it, but it was always my understanding it takes a full year to develop a flu vaccine. If they already have one, that tells me they already "had" this particular flu strain, under wraps no doubt.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by daddio
FLU IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im fairly open to new idea's - but this is fairly tough to get my head around.

If it is not contagious - how is it that it still exists? Where does it come from, and how does it get into peoples bodies?

Are you saying it is not a virus at all? Rather some effect of radiation, or poor water or food or something?

I am interested in your point of view and explanation here. It seems to me that people who get flu, generally it comes in specific area's and effects people who interact closely - if the virus (or not a virus as you might define it) does not travel between people, then how is it distributed among the population - by what mechanic?

Read the article, we all get some illness, each body reacts differently as we have varying levels of immune system function. I could explain the whole animal theory here but that would be very long. Animals have fur and live constantly outside, their bodies have adapted to the varying conditions and they rarely if ever get ill unless it is by man made substances. We live indoors and are constantly changing our clothing level for the varying temps, our bodies can not react as effectively of efficiently as those animals with fur. So our immune system reacts and our bodies metabolism may malfunction and we get a bacterial growth or burst from the tainted food we eat. That's the jist of it in general, use some common sense, deductive reasoning and READ THE LINK!!! in my original post.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by retroviralsounds

Typhoid Mary WAS NOT a carrier, there is no such thing. If you do have a bacterial infection or a dormant bacteria within you it was put there by man made substances. It will only come to life when the proper protien or enzyme is present and it "wakes up". But as has been stated before by others, people who live int he jungle have "pure" metabolism and therfore strong immune systems that destroy any bacteria they may acquire.

Please, don't be so niave.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thank you for the information. I was already wondering whether the vaccine had been tested or not, as the major news channels in my country have very minimal reports (and are all government-owned in one way or another) and the independent channels, newspapers etc can't be trusted. My parents will probably make me have the vaccine anyway, though.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

This may not be pertinent to the subject matter of the OP but needs to be stated.

So here is a bit more info you can check on. The ONLY thing that causes ALL cancers is a lack of oxygen in the body. This again is a proven fact by the medical community and not the CORPORATE medical community.

The tissues in the body need oxygen to function properly and as a safety shield. Safety shield you say, well oxygen is one of the most corrosive elements on the planet. Not in the universe, as we do not know that yet. There are NO bacteria, pathogens or virus's that can survive in an oxygen rich environment. When animate cells die due to a lack of oxygen, the bacteria in the blood and tissue break the cell up and consume it, this leads to the death of more cells and cancer growth.

I am stating this in as simple terms as I can so that all may comprehend it.

Just so you know, most metals "oxidize" due to oxygen. The only metals I know of that are somewhat impervious to liquid oxygen are Berylium and Titanium.

But animate tissues need oxygen. If you have oxygen rich blood you will most likely never be ill and never develop any disease. So how did our blood get so broken down and unable to acquire oxygen and carry it? Well a lack of various nutrients is the culprit. Silver opens the capillaires and allows more blood to access those areas. It also enrichens the blood to be "heartier". No pun there. Omega 6 fatty acids also increase the bloods ability to carry more oxygen thus increasing the volume of oxygen in our bodies. The Omega 6 fatty acids are like oxygen magnets.

The great FDA and Dept. of Agriculture, at the behest of the corporate fascists, have destroyed these vital nutrients in the food chain. We no longer get the nutrients we need to be healthy.

SO..........................

Without that oxygen rich blood you are more prone or likely to become sick because of a breakdown WITHIN your own body. It is not contagious. As for others getting sick around you, it's psychological. They see you being sick and they mentally get sick too. It is such an old story. Their body reacts and they "feel" grogy and tired and weak and then they have allowed themselves to succomb to illness as well.

Is this really that hard to comprehend?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

I find your signature quite amusing! I wonder if you really know
what you are doing and who with?
God allowed the witch of endor to raise samuel from the dead.The
spiritual world belongs to God.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How about the great irony that is lost on so many of the younger generation; that the first time was also a SWINE FLU?! They poisoned a bunch of people that time but, ehhh, this time will be different! The vaccine is NEW AND IMPROVED! With MORE Swine Flu fighting power!!!

All those losers that got screwed from the first swine flu vaccine are probably best forgotten. This time, we've got a much better product.

(cue adorable child looking at mother) "Please Mom, can I have MORE swine flu vaccine?"
(mother looks exasperated but happy) "Ha ha...ok Johnny - but just ONE more!"
(cut to sunset scene with happy family frolicking)(end scene)

I received the swine flu vaccine in 1976. I guess I am a fortunate one as I did not suffer any side effects.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My God, pregnant women actually volunteering to be a guinea pig for an untested vaccine, it defies all logic - you know what these drug companies do to guinea pigs

It scares the hell out of me to think of the myriads of babies to be born with all degress of mental and physical deformities because of this. Pure crime against humanity.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

Since the media has been telling us that it is most crucial in the 2nd & 3rd trimester, the injuries will be more mental than physical. I have a feeling if this vaccine were administered during the 1st trimester it would cause miscarriages and THAT would make headline news. No one would get the vaccines after that at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have no 'skin in the game' as far as the vaccine goes, but I do have an interest in spreading truth when needed and trying to dispel fallacies.

The CDC is running active testing on the vaccine as you read this. Here, in Atlanta (home of the CDC), you can walk right in to the CDC and sign up to enter the test program. This is one of thousands of test sites around the US.

To say that this won't be tested before release is false. 100%.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
There is talk in the media here in Australia about the upcoming immunizations.

I've already made it clear to my family I refuse to take this vaccine and would have to be knocked out and forcefully jabbed if it became mandatory.

They don't understand my reasoning... but then again, they don't understand a lot of things.

there definitely is talk in the media here about the immunizations. I recall hearing last week that the government has ordered enough to imunnize a large part of the australian population with special attention given to expectant mothers.

I am an expectant mother!

... and it is sickening to see how much fear and propoganda is being put out there towards other women in my position - everywhere you look your told that pregnant women are to wear face masks before going out in public because of swine flue and we need MANDATORY flu jabs.

me thinks its another ploy to:
a. dumb down the future generation
b. make it more acceptable for the weak - i.e. women, children and the elderly to take the jabs no questions asked
c. an attempt to cull the population

i have got the flu right now - but heaven forbid before i go and get tested for swine flu because they will be strapping me down to get me immunized. and for what?? i would rather take my multi-vitamins and drink orange juice!

[edit on 29/7/09 by 04326]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
its going to be great when someone buys another island and makes an advanced civilization on it. we won't have to deal with this bull

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i follow a pretty healthy diet and supplement with some good vitamins- b complex, C, garlic ( which is supposed to be a natural antibiotic), and i just ordered colloidal silver and some D3.

Right now i can say im not taking the vaccine, but if things get super scary and people are dropping like flies, i can honestly say im not sure what i would do at that point. Im sure if this flu gets down to the nitty gritty alot of people are going to panic and not be sure on whether to take it or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I already told my family that I would not be participating in any Flu Vaccine. I just hope the govt. doesn't make it mandatory or make life difficult for people that don't take it. I can see it now, you will have to be verified flu vaccine recipient to work in factories, or any type of food service, or government jobs. I Am Legend!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

but if things get super scary and people are dropping like flies, i can honestly say im not sure what i would do at that point. Im sure if this flu gets down to the nitty gritty alot of people are going to panic and not be sure on whether to take it or not.
reply to post by miss_sky

Yes,but how are we to know that these people who are dropping like flies are not the very people who recieved the vaccine?

They may put it that way to us if things go the wrong way

I've decided against the vaccine..at this point I'll take my chances w/the flu over the UNknown crap in the injection.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join