It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

#10 - The swine flu vaccine centers that will crop up all over the world in the coming months aren't completely useless: They will provide an easy way to identify large groups of really stupid people. (Too bad there isn't some sort of blue dye that we could tag 'em with for future reference...)

I don't think there would be enough blue dye, but I endorse the idea. Perhaps a tattoo on the forehead "BAA! BAA!" in a nice shade of blue would be satisfactory for all involved, we can just tell them it denotes intelligence, reflects deadly cosmic rays, and the proceeds will be used to help starving children in Africa - I can almost guarantee a long line of 'interested' participants. I'll split the money with anyone else who wants to help me organize the details.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have worries about any upcoming vaccine, but I would hesitate telling anyone I know not to take it. What if they listened to me, didn't take the vaccine got the flu and croaked? I'd feel pretty bad. I think I will just say I don't personally want to take the vaccine but not elaborate or warn others not to take it.

What do others feel about this subject?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

#1 - The vaccine production was "rushed" and the vaccine has never been tested on humans. Do you like to play guinea pig for Big Pharma? If so, line up for your swine flu vaccine this fall...

Actually they are testing it on volounteers first..

They already are testing it in Australia. In august the testing will begin in the US.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not every state is going to "force" the vaccine on us or our kids

State and local public-health officials are shifting their tactics for combating flu this fall, deciding not to pursue a huge campaign to vaccinate hundreds of thousands of Maricopa County schoolchildren against seasonal flu.

Vaccines have saved millions of lives, I would agree however, the flu vaccine itself is usually a waste of a vaccine and this is all a major hype and the flu vaccine will not do much to prevent illness and it is being rushed into production way to fast.

I am glad this state is not going to be creating a mandatory situation in regards to this shot

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I read this on solaris.com in response to Fitts article on swine flu:
solari.com...

It is from a Dr. August Franklin - here is part of his reply:

Dr August Franklin
Jul 25th, 2009 at 12:34 am
Catherine…( I sent an earlier post but an incorrect email address - corrected in this submission)
Allow me to introduce myself to you and your readership.
I am a direct descendant of Dr Benjamin Franklin. I am very worried about this country as well and have started the Patriot Party which advocates the return to the Republic and the end of Democracy. I am one of a long line of scientists since the time of Grandpa Ben. And I can tell you this. Your fears are founded, and the current sitting corporate officer pretending to be a president [who, in fact, works for the Federal Reserve Bank Corporation] is invested in these bio tech vaccine companies and is introducing your worst fears this fall. There obviously is no “Change” but there is “hope”, and it is, and has always been in speaking the truth and always in the form of education.
To survive what is coming you will need to stay healthy. DO NOT SUBMIT TO FORCED VACCINATION
And follow these simple, inexpensive regimes. And for God sake, please share them with everyone you love
Virus: the innoculation of any virus, regardless of its natural or biodesign has a lifetime of 72 hours. re innoculation by poor hygene produces overlapping 72 hour infection that overloads the immune system innitially, and it takes the spleen 8 days to analyze a new pathogenic genome code to produce the antibody. You can reduce the symptoms dramatically while you wait for your body to produce the natural antibody by doing the following:
At the first sign of symptoms of a bacterial or viral infection you MUST become proactive and assist others that cannot.
Immediately gather pillow cases, bedding, towels and clothing worn or slept in over the previous 3 days and wash them in hot water and bleach. This will kill the viral shedding that came out of your body in sweat, saliva or tears.
Take 3-4 showers per day for a week to wash off more viral shedding.
Keep surfaces clean and DO NOT SNEEZE INTO THE AIR.
In addition to this, take the earlier suggested post about apple cider vinegar and study the work of Dr Jarvis; you can find his work online and it is he who developed it. RE:Introduction of an acidic solution will force the blood to become alkaline to buffer the acid and maintain a neutral pH of 7.0 - almost all bacterial pathogens and virus’s have a 6.5 pH to 7.4 pH growth environment requirement. Swing the blood out of that range even for a short period of time and they die off in the blood stream. Two tablespoons honey with two tablespoons apple cider vinegar solution mixed first then with water added is more palitable than just straight vinegar, but also provides many critical minerals expecially potassium - the aches and pains are potassium depletion due to the pathogen employing it for replication.

For the complete reply go to the solaris.com blog

I won't be taking their vaccine and I hope many people wake up about this-

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
I have said it MANY times and I will say it again here...
The fact that it is impossible to sue the vaccine makers now is VERY FREAKING TELLING on the properties and effectiveness of vaccines.
Nuff said. If you can't see the logic in just that alone, there's nothing more that CAN be said.

I ran across this info on another site. Both show once and for all that the FDA knowingly rules in favor of big business over the health of the public whether it be pharma or food - though I feel both are hand in hand.
www.think-aboutit.com...
Written by Administrator
Saturday, 17 May 2008 12:39

Curtain Fall on the Aspartame Follies
By Betty Martini, D.Hum
April 2008

www.thenhf.com...

… And since aspartame is made of two amino acids that naturally occur in many foods, it is easy to convince consumers that this “natural” product is safe. Too many years have gone by since aspartame was approved by the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) for use as a sweetener, despite convincing evidence presented that this artificial product posed serious safety risks...
The Risks Were Known at the Time
...Senate Congressional Hearing on aspartame recorded in the Congressional Record of May 7, 1985, where Senator Metzenbaum, said, “G.D. Searle Company has not demonstrated to a reasonable certainty that the use of aspartame in soft drinks will not adversely affect human health as a result of the changes such use is likely to cause in the brain chemistry...
In earlier submissions in 1983 to the FDA, the National Soft Drink Association (“NSDA”), representing American soda makers, emphatically objected to any government approval of the deadly chemical with an extensive, detailed written testimony, including these statements: ”Aspartame is inherently, markedly and uniquely unstable in aqueous media. ...judgments about the safety of APM in soft drinks cannot be made confidently.” (1983, 1985; see www.gene.ch...
• Methyl Alcohol: Class-A carcinogen, cumulative poison, narcotic. One ounce is fatal.
• Formaldehyde: Embalming fluid, kills all living things.
• Formic Acid: Fire-ant poison, toxic even in minute quantities.
• Diketopiperazine: Promotes brain tumors. ] end snippet please go to link for the entire article.

www.think-aboutit.com... -fda-
Citizens Win Huge Supreme Court Victory over Big Pharma and the FDA
Written by Administrator, Saturday, 07 March 2009 13:06, Thursday, March 05, 2009, Byron Richards, CCN
In a stunning and unexpected 6-3 ruling the right-leaning Supreme Court went against the wishes of the last president, took the wind out of the sails of
health care reform of the current president, sent irresponsible Big Pharma a
major wake up call, and bluntly told the arrogant FDA that they are indeed
not above the rule of law. It is a major victory for every American citizen.
Central to the issue is a power a struggle between the federal government
and states,...The FDA, who is supposed to be protecting consumers from drug injury and ensuring a correct risk/safety picture for any person taking a drug, was instead trying to shirk their responsibility and simply claim that Americans had no right to sue. ] end snippet
Please follow the links and read this stuff people. Its in journals but there was no recall and it wasn't given to the general public.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's funny....we all worry about when and how all TPTB will start their " plan" and we bicker back and forth about it and then when something comes along that is so obvious, half of us just go along with it and supress the idea that "this is part of their plan" and act like their plan has not started yet.

It has started a while ago and is increasing more and more every month....

You guys really can't see it?

That is fine.....be blind...Does not affect me at all.

Then people will start dying from this vaccine but some of us here on ATS will act like this is just natural and " isn't part of their plan yet because it hasn't started yet"...

Get with it.....It started before any of us on this earth were born....

Once this passes the next phase will hit and in the coming years it will increase until something drastic is occurring at the least every month if not every week around the world..

Then we will finally be so deep in this Sh*t that it will mostly be too late...

People hopefully will realize how ignorant we have been but still some will dillusionaly through it to the side and block it out and it will be too late for them and most people...

I can't wait 2 years from now when we look back on this and members from this site ( if it exists anymore then ) will wonder how come nobody warned us.

We will then provide proof of these warnings and they will still be like " you can't prove that is a warning"

Even when we try to help people like that it's like they are so egotisitcal about being right that they will Die thinking they are right just to prove a point , when so many are actually trying to save them..

It's sad really...

To know we are sooooo freaking gullible makes me sick....

Now, I understand that half of this scare sh*t is just BS and disinfo, but there is some truth to a lot on ATS we just need to put our Ego's down for good and realize we don't know everything, or even close to anything that is truth in this existence..

I'm Sorry if this sounds like a rant, but it kind of is....

I'm so sick of people not waking up to these signs and looking at the obvious ..

I guess there really are a slim portion of the worlds population that are open minded enough to " Get it ".......

And we try so hard to get others to believe us and to SEE what we SEE but we are not smart enough to know how to do so besides the ways we have tried...

Hopefully things turn out well for humanity......It just may be that most of us will not be around to see this great turn around.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been said in the thread...
However, I thought there were 100's to 1000's of people who were willing to take the vaccine as a "voluntary" testing?...Not that I am ever willing to touch those damn needles.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
it's sad to see that the billion dollar "natural" food supplement industry is still spreading lies about vaccines and calling them "facts".

fact is that ANY medication has side effects. it's not CANDY for god's sakes! any medical procedure or medication is administered only when the benefits outweigh the risks.

and yes, you can also die or suffer serious damage from certain vitamins or so-called "natural" products. it all depends on dosage and on the individual. not all people react the same way to the same dose of a certain substance.

finally nobody forces you to take it. you can opt-out for your kids to be vaccinated at schools. there may be centers that offer free or discounted prices for those that don't have insurance. it's a choice and it's up to you!

i get the flu every few years so i'm not sure whether it helped me or not when i did get vaccinated. this outbreak is very virulent even though symptoms are mild now. if/when people start to drop like flies i'm sure many of you anti vaccination advocates will look for the closest ER to get it! the problem is it's going to be too late...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
Question to all those who will refuse to take it........

Will you let your kids get it?

If so, why would you put them at risk if this is something that you strongly believe.

If not, and you do come down with H1N1 yourself, and pass it to your kids, and one dies.....could you live with yourself?

I have 2 young kids, and I am going round in circles with this stuff....

Read the post on the first page with the link to it from me.

FLU IS NOT CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that into your g#%$@damn f*&^%king heads already!!!!!

TYPHOID MARY, anyone know her story? Typhoid was the most contagious disease out there and she NEVER got it and she WORKED in a hospital ward FULL of Typhoid patients!!!!!!

So many research centers, privately run of course, have proven this, read the article I linked to, this woman is a doctor and spent 30 years researching this very subject matter. She published it in 1977.

Man the ignorance of people REALLY pisses me off to no end.

RESEARCH.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow, thanks for the article and the info SD.

A great thread as always S&F.

As far as this goes, the government is going to find themselves mistaken if they think me or my family will be receiving these medicines.

If they begin mandatory vaccinations in school systems, I'll simply home school my children, I did when they were young anyway.

In any case, these facts need to get out, and people need to be aware that they are getting something that's NOT tested. How ridiculous.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Conspiracy or not...

Despite it's virulence the swine flu in most people seems to be milder than 'regular' flu (which has killed over 18,000 this year so far).

I usually get a 'regular' flu shot but it makes me sick for a couple of days.

For myself, outside all the conspiracy stuff, I think I will skip the swine flu vaccine and just ride out the 8-10 days if I get it.

I certainly don't want my family or children to get it, but I sure as hell don't want them to be injected with an untested and unproven 'vaccine'.

Hydration, Vitamin D, elderberry...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have never taken a shot or perscription drugs in my life, and i can safely say i have never been seriousely sick in all my life(apart from hangovers lol)
I dont get colds and flus even though i live in cold and wet Ireland.

frinds of mine have gotten flu shots (regular flu) over the years and have continued to get the flu..

Keep your immunity safe and dont contaminate it with chemicals

S&F BTW

[edit on 28-7-2009 by piniongrease]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In Britain. according to the Times newspaper, the number of peple killed by swine flu so far is 30 - only a handful of these (I think 1 or 2) didn't have other complications. The BBC also quote a similar figure.

So in Britain, it is a very mild flu, being fit and healthy I just do not see the point of taking a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
In Britain. according to the Times newspaper, the number of peple killed by swine flu so far is 30 - only a handful of these (I think 1 or 2) didn't have other complications. The BBC also quote a similar figure.

So in Britain, it is a very mild flu, being fit and healthy I just do not see the point of taking a vaccine.

Remember that little girl who supposedly died of swine flu a week or 2 ago in uk?
Authorities claimed she had no other ailments, but autopsy reports claimed she had a heart condition or something.. Typical scaremongering
Feel sorry for little girl tho

[edit on 28-7-2009 by piniongrease]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Big news in Cincy today as two young adults died from Swine Flu.. HEre is the front page Cincinnati.com news story link

Swine Flu News Story

Notice the last two paragraphs of the article... Also I mean this seems pretty bad that two people in same family died? Not a lot of details but this sure makes it look like if you get the flu and your in your 20's you have a high potential to die.

Can someone explain to me more why I should not be worried? I'm not going to get a vaccine as I think they have issues but would like to know expected mortality rate of this flu for young adults.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My wife and I have already decided to not take the vaccinations nor will we allow our child to be injected either. This is all so strange how out of now where there it is. Its mind boggling how there have been so few deaths, how so many recover from this yet the WHO and CDC here in the US are dead set in their intentions to force us all to the needles. We cannot allow our children to become the guinea pigs with untested drugs.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

I think the real fear here is that indeed these injections will be forced. Also the fear is based on the fact that these vacinations aren't being tested normally and in the past untested medications have made many people sick.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It is not a well known fact, even by Australian citizens, but the Australian Constitution forbids the mass medication of the populace.

However, this did not seem to be a problem when it came to flouridation of our water supply. They simply claimed that flouride was for 'dental' use only and therefore was not 'medication'. How slippery is that?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
reply to post by DarkSecret

I think the real fear here is that indeed these injections will be forced. Also the fear is based on the fact that these vacinations aren't being tested normally and in the past untested medications have made many people sick.

it's understandable to worry about rushed testing. but look at it this way: if you get the flu and you're at risk you can potentially have fatal secondary bacterial infections or immune storms that could kill you.

another point: how many of those "natural" remedies were tested as well as real medication or even this vaccine? and how many people have died from natural supplements?

i strongly doubt anyone would bother to force you to get it even if the second wave proves to be much deadlier... it's against the constitution to force any adult to take a medication.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join