It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's photographed above cropcircle in Holland

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
[size=18]LOL

Why don't the mods move these joke threads into the pranks folder immediately?

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Good for you! I agree completely...moderators come on let's see some action! This "thread"is just too ridiculous.

Signature: The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but........

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I've seen something like this before.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

[size=18]LOL

Wow, the images are so fake the mods are even allowing a one-liner.
Does the original poster really believe this is authentic ? We all need a good laugh now and then, thanks!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Yeah, this is definitely a very bad hoax -- but don't only blame the OP. Instead you should blame fakers like Robbert van den Broeke (the person credited with these pictures) and the UFO/Parnoral researchers who keep supporting van den Broeke's lies and hoaxes -- for example, Nancy Talbot of "BLT Research".

For some reason that's beyond my comprehension, Robbert van den Broeke is respected in the UFO research community, and UFO "researchers" such as BLT actually respect this guy and prints his lies as if they have some basis in fact. That says a lot for the credibility of those UFO researchers.

So the original story and photos may be a hoax, but it seems the person credited with taking the photos (van den Broeke) is the one trying to pass it off as real, not the person who posted the story.

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
come on man, you don't have to be a UFO analyzing expert to know that's fake.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by ckrules]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
What no mountians in the background... well at least there is more than one pic and plenty of good close up shots. this is better than Comedy Central.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

The pictures just scream FAKE.

I mean, in all seriousness, the distance between the "ufo" and the person in one of the pics just isn't right.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Janitor From Mars]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Realy ......I aint been on here in 5 days and this is what i get .....................Great find!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thats really bad. Why not at least try to make it look sort of real... thats just a total lack of effort for a fake pic.... BOGUS TO THE MAX! AND COMPLETELY WEETARDED

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
I am interested in your opinion on the photo's credibility

What credibility? Has less credibility than Dan Tannas fishman alien (for those that remember Dan Tanna before he was banned, lol)

Just want to send out a general thanks to the OP, as this is the first image of a UFO on ATS, that has never even had to be debated, as everyone says its fake.

Pjotr, you do realise that willingly posting wrong or misleading information is against the T & C's and could result in a post ban or permanent ban from ATS, right?

[edit on 27/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
(Facepalm)...

What's the big idea? How could people be that bored as to mess with a subject that (if true) could be the most important subject in our history (ET's in general).

I really wish this all wouldn't be made a mockery of.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SynthesistWow, the images are so fake the mods are even allowing a one-liner.
His lol was big enough for three.
I, however, need this second

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yes, it's definitely fake.

Robbert van den Broeke is a well known hoaxer in The Netherlands. His name is on the pictures from the link.
Once he was a TV personality and everyone believed his stories... but he made some mistakes in his made up hoaxes.

Funny to see him on this forum tho

~Dr.ok

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
if this is the level " ufo research " has sunk to - it will never go anywhere

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I am interested in your opinion on the photo's credibility or even theories on the subject of how something would look if it would zip from on dimension to another.

Those photo's credibility is very, very low.

It looks like a small object close to the camera, and in the last photo, with the camera pointing to the ground and the UFO between the camera and the ground, it shows that it can only be a very small object close to the camera.

Sure, it could be something from another dimension (I don't think I have ever seen something from another dimension, maybe they look like that), but I find it very strange that it would appear always in the same position in from of the camera.

To me, that page is a joke.

I do agree with almost all of you guys, although I am a bit surprised about the agressive mode of some people here. I am not trying to pull someones leg. I was a bit perplexed by the photo's because they seem so fake, and at the same time I cannot wrap my head around the fact that 4 people of a socalled serious researcherplatform would make this.

I refrained from comment on the photo's because I am not a professional photographer. To say that I am misusing ATS with this thread is a bit farfetched, because discussion and analysis on the whatever happens around us is important here, I thought. If these guys are major fakers, it is important to share that information, don't you think? Because they would fake something and write there names boldly on the photo's.

In the photos it looks like the same small object ís held while the focus lies somewhere between the horizon and the viewer. Just because it looks so tremendously fake, I thought but what if ...but you all seem to agree with me.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr.ok
Yes, it's definitely fake.

Robbert van den Broeke is a well known hoaxer in The Netherlands. His name is on the pictures from the link.
Once he was a TV personality and everyone believed his stories... but he made some mistakes in his made up hoaxes.

Funny to see him on this forum tho

~Dr.ok

Thank you. I did not know that. That sums it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
As much as i hate to be a skeptic, those pictures are quite obviously edited.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

I am interested in your opinion on the photo's credibility

What credibility? Has less credibility than Dan Tannas fishman alien (for those that remember Dan Tanna before he was banned, lol)

Just want to send out a general thanks to the OP, as this is the first image of a UFO on ATS, that has never even had to be debated, as everyone says its fake.

Pjotr, you do realise that willingly posting wrong or misleading information is against the T & C's and could result in a post ban or permanent ban from ATS, right?

[edit on 27/7/2009 by OzWeatherman]

Pardon?! What is that? I am sharing a webpage which I think is bunk, but I cannot be sure because I do not know who the people are who made it (know I know thinks to dr OK) and you warn me for a permanent banning?!
Why would I willingly post wrong info?? I just wanted to know what you thought of this, now I know. That's the purpose here, isn't it. It is a discussion board, not a newsbulletin!

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

[size=18]LOL

That is a good one, can we do that? Is there a pranks folder?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join