It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's photographed above cropcircle in Holland

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some photo's to discuss/disect for all of you.

Story is as follows (translated of the webpage-link provided) and brought forward by dutch cropcircle researchers.

"The new cropcircle which was created in the night of thursday/friday 23/24 th of July, was visited (by the people listed below) the 25th and gave remarkable results. After the official research we returned with a group of people to the field in the southwest of Holland. From the DCCA there were Sjaak Damen, Richard van Rijswijk and the writer of this article, Peter Vanlaerhoven. Besides them there were Robbert van den Broeke, together with Nancy Talbott (BLT Research Team Inc.), and Pascal (friend of Richard) present.

De energetic vibrations were tangible and gave a strange feeling, but later they became even more strange. On this night there were 2 different camera's which shot a UFO, from which the photo's are presented here. The photo's are made by Robbert, were we stood and with which cannot have been tempered with. I myself saw a UFO with my own eyes behind the back of Robbert, at the moment he said he felt a presence. He had that earlier already which triggered him to make photo's and later became apparent why [I gather they shot photo's randomly and got lucky??]Pjotr]
Apperently it is time to go further and unexplained matters will become clear [incomprehensible remark . Pjotr]

Earlier some had appeared on the camera of Roy Boschman, made by Robbert. This time in the field where we had 3 cropcircles. These photo's are also presented here.. So we have 5 uFO-photo's, taken with 3 camera's and we as DCCA [Dutch Crop Circle Archive] members were witnesses. If this [the UFO's] was also the cause of the formations we leave to your imagination. In any case it gives something to think about. "

LINK DCCA and UFO photos above cropcricle

I am interested in your opinion on the photo's credibility or even theories on the subject of how something would look if it would zip from on dimension to another.

Text source webpage

[edit on 27-7-2009 by Pjotr]

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
[size=18]LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Quite Correct, I LOLOL TO DAMN

MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Well I guess I'll have to dispose of my doubts now. These pics have proven 100% that aliens are making the crop circles. Thanks for finding the evidence. What amazing proof and valid too I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Oh my goodness.... I KNEW disclosure would come this year..

I mean

LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow, that is the worst and most obvious fake I have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!..that's so fake............

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
They sure seem close to the camera...is it my imagination or are they all the same size in the images? They sure are blurry too.

Sure wish I was an expert, but man, these things look kinda fake to me.

It looks like something really, really small, and right in front of the camera...

Do you think that even a real one would look this fake to someone who had never seen one before?

Wish they had the rest of the story posted up there.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The problem I have with these threads, is that someone has spent time and effort compiling a thread including photo's. It really is threads like these that makes me keep ATS to myself and not tell any of my friends about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Why would anyone bother doing this!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cide
Why would anyone bother doing this!

To drive traffic to the Frontier Bookshop.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is so pathetic! If you want to waste your time and credibility please do it on another site. This one is for people looking for the truth. You're just making a mockery of the ATS site and ridiculising yourself in the process.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
lol. I needed a good laugh.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The sad part is that it says that Robert Van Den Broeke took the pictures. That's the person that was being researched by the lady from BLT crop circle research organization: Nancy Talbot. I always thought her research organization was pretty reliable and I always but this really makes them look bad.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Heh I saw the posts in here and thought 'hey they cant be that bad'... but oh boy.

Billy Meir wants his beam ship model back or at least the photo of his that that ship was cut from.

I pitty the fool that even remotely thinks thats convincing.

Originally posted by hermantinkly
The sad part is that it says that Robert Van Den Broeke took the pictures. That's the person that was being researched by the lady from BLT crop circle research organization: Nancy Talbot. I always thought her research organization was pretty reliable and I always but this really makes them look bad.

Kidding? *face palms*

[edit on 27-7-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Sheesh Billy Meier is getting sloppy for his old age!

Terrible.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
I am interested in your opinion on the photo's credibility or even theories on the subject of how something would look if it would zip from on dimension to another.

Those photo's credibility is very, very low.

It looks like a small object close to the camera, and in the last photo, with the camera pointing to the ground and the UFO between the camera and the ground, it shows that it can only be a very small object close to the camera.

Sure, it could be something from another dimension (I don't think I have ever seen something from another dimension, maybe they look like that), but I find it very strange that it would appear always in the same position in from of the camera.

To me, that page is a joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ROFL!!!

Makes Billy Meiers photos look proffesional!!!! And thats saying something!!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Here's BLT's article about the guy who took the pictures in the OP (Robbert van den Broeke). They seem to take this guy seriously even though these latest photos make me wonder why.
www.bltresearch.com...

This is funny stuff (check out the article about Robbert and "Light Phenomena" if you want a good laugh.)

[edit on 7/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
[size=18]LOL

You must really want everyone on here to know just how much you were" Laughing out loud"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join