It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is up with former MI5 David Shayler?!?! Cross dressing now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
But it marginalizes the hemp statements. These memes are already out in mass, but they now have a discredited face. Now the underlying message is, smoke the deadly skunk, and you too will be a middle aged lady boy.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
He most certainly could have been programmed for this display. Nevertheless, he could have just had a breakdown. The truth is a very difficult thing to handle. As has been stated, spirituality transcends gender. However, we live in a dualistic world that is divide and conquer all the way down. It could have been that in the process of uniting the fragments imposed by society, that he instead flipped those fragments, allowing the feminine to dominate the masculine. Add to that that it is far more acceptable for a woman to play whichever role is more expedient at the time than it is for a man. Society seems to not quite be ready for united man, as woman has been in this process openly for the last 50 years or so in the west. There will be a balance struck. Androgynous woman is paired with androgynous man, whether society likes it or not. I think that maybe he couldn't achieve balance and just flipped instead.

This makes sense to me. It seems a lot of the strange facets of human sexuality arise from imbalances caused by these forces. The powers that be seem to have a great amount of knowledge about this.
It is interesting this change seems to co-incide with the procession of the planets and the apparent planetary shift 2012.

I like the idea of soulmates being literal, in that they are literally a separated entity that should be united, the missing half.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
And I just wanted to add something that is not necessarily true, but that seems true to me nonetheless. Let me first state that I am a man, so I have at least a tinge of bias in this regard.

I see what is classically feminine as more of a continuum. I see that which is masculine as more of a focus. As men had a monopoly on external power, the split offered women a sort of monopoly on subconscious, spiritual influence. Women could not even be allowed to directly think of slaying their enemies, so they manipulated these fabrics into men to do their bidding. On the flip side, men were not allowed to dive in to their own intuitive faculties, so they dominated women with the aim of accentuating all of the beautiful aspects of spiritual influence. The one and the other are always intertwined.

Women have been angry at men for domination, but until they are allowed into the feminine arena, the arena of supporting influence, it can be no other way. Men have been angry at women for manipulation, but until women are allowed active participation, it can be no other way. I guess I am just asking people to have an open mind about how the one feeds the other, so we can move past this blame game as a society. It seems so simple to me. I think that we should all strive to be masters, not merely try to divide us into 2 groups, one the master and the other the slave. With either in ascendancy, there is unbridled manipulation and domination, both existing hand in hand. We are then ALL OF US slaves. We need to see the roots.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
And I just wanted to add something that is not necessarily true, but that seems true to me nonetheless. Let me first state that I am a man, so I have at least a tinge of bias in this regard.

I see what is classically feminine as more of a continuum. I see that which is masculine as more of a focus. As men had a monopoly on external power, the split offered women a sort of monopoly on subconscious, spiritual influence. Women could not even be allowed to directly think of slaying their enemies, so they manipulated these fabrics into men to do their bidding. On the flip side, men were not allowed to dive in to their own intuitive faculties, so they dominated women with the aim of accentuating all of the beautiful aspects of spiritual influence. The one and the other are always intertwined.

Women have been angry at men for domination, but until they are allowed into the feminine arena, the arena of supporting influence, it can be no other way. Men have been angry at women for manipulation, but until women are allowed active participation, it can be no other way. I guess I am just asking people to have an open mind about how the one feeds the other, so we can move past this blame game as a society. It seems so simple to me. I think that we should all strive to be masters, not merely try to divide us into 2 groups, one the master and the other the slave. With either in ascendancy, there is unbridled manipulation and domination, both existing hand in hand. We are then ALL OF US slaves. We need to see the roots.

Beautifully put Orwell, indeed, if we are to grow into something of utopian enlightened race then this balance must be achieved on a personal level and on the level of society. In terms of society I think it comes down to communication, not everyone will transcend duality at this time so the actual understanding of the opposing thought patterns is a goal that could be attained.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Weird. Remember David Icke saying he was the "Son of God"?

Seems rather suspect, since Shayler was very articulate.

www.myspace.com...

Of course, I had my suspicions when I added him on Myspace...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by northexpedition
Weird. Remember David Icke saying he was the "Son of God"?

Seems rather suspect, since Shayler was very articulate.

www.myspace.com...

Of course, I had my suspicions when I added him on Myspace...

The simularity to Icke is very apparent. The gutter press is coming out with the same old stuff too and linking them to each other incessantly. Iam sort of stumped on this one, I cant find much to explain it.

Did he steal that hat off J K?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
i think he is claiming sickness benefits cause of his claims, he has no money, no income, no job and smokes a lot of pot, he is ex British intelligence so knows how to scam them for hundreds each week.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Hi!

I can tell you easily - my best mate committed suicide after smoking joints (he used to 'see' monsters at the windows whilst none of tus us could....)

If takng 'substances' (read 'Doors of Perception' by Aldous Huxley) you need to be quite sure who you are an why you are doping it - for expansion or for a cheap thrill? If not - sure it can damage you - like my mate.

Peace"!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by The Wave]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Who cares?

Cross-dressing is fun if you're got the features to pull it off right.

This guy . . big fail.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What an interesting story. I've not heard of this fellow before since I am not in the UK, but I was very intrigued by the Daily Mail story, which certainly looked like a slam job.

So I looked around some more. He has a website where he talks more about the transvestism, and a YouTube channel that hasn't been updated in over a year.

Unfortunately after watching the first video, I have to concur he has gone nutters. I don't like to call people crazy, whatever they believe. The transvestism doesn't bother me, or living in a commune, or growing hemp, but if you claim to be Jesus, I do have to draw a line somewhere. Then again, maybe it is an Icke-like journey and the religion delusion will slip away.

Intriguing. Thank you OP.

edit: fixed link

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Nicorette]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
yeah, very interesting story

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm calling BS on this article. For a start it is from dailymail. If you believe anything they print then you are an ignorant fool.

The only source they give for the claim that he has lost the plot is "friends and family". This is typically tabloid and an easy way to make up a story of no basis while making it look like you have credible sources. Any decent story will give their sources, not hide them in such a pathetic manner.

Thirdly, what is insane about cross-dressing? It's not my thing but I don't have a problem with it and don't view it as particularly insane.

Shame on you all, deny ignorance indeed. This motto becomes more of a joke everyday as far as I can see.

EDIT: i understand some of you are not British but please research dailymail a little and you will find that it is NOT a reliable news source.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Another victim of
bush
syndrome ?

.... or maybe someone desperate to reject this crazy world .

by acting crazier than everyone else ?

... you believe him now .... but didn't believe him then ?????????????

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Things like bbc and media are used by mi5 to ridicule someone if they talk about stuff from intelligence work.

Its why no one talks, as things like the bbc and media would be used to destroy them.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Or he just likes to crossdress and it was caught on film. Was he an MI5 agent to begin with?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This guy was a serious and trustworthy person some years ago. He was interviewed at length in the Alex Jones movie where he goes to London to investigate the London bombings.

I was shocked to see a documentary/interview some time ago when he proclaimed himself the son of God and Jesus and what not. And now he's even cross-dressing?

My thoughts goes to Charlie Sheen and his recent "madness" and "outbursts" which seems out of place and he's hurting the "cause" he has been standing up for together with Alex Jones.

It seems to me that the PTB have technology that can induce this kind of "madness" in people. Especially people who are "unstable" from before.

As with David Shayler he has worked in the system and MK ultra stuff might have been programmed into him at some point. With Sheen I think his instability makes him vulnerable to some kind of technology that affects his mind.

So, this begs the question. Why does the elite target these two people and not people like Alex Jones and David Icke and many others?

Shayler had credibility due to being an insider and Sheen has massive mainstream impact due to his status as as star (especially in the US).

AJ and Icke are both easy to label as "conspiracy nut jobs" for anyone hooked to the matrix.

The PTB will target people like Shayler and Sheen because if they can get them to act nutty and talk crazy they will severely impact people in the mainstream (or on the fence) to label anyone talking about these things as nut jobs...

The audience of people like AJ and Icke are not going to be swayed so easily, so this makes these people less of a target. Also they are too committed in their cause to be easily influenced.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I cant tell if this is a new thread, because this happend to Shayler years ago, I remember hearing about this long before I was a member of ATS. So its over a few years old. Still an interesting topic and a very strange story.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
To quote George Harrison from the documentary "Paul McCartney Really Is Dead The Last Testament Of George Harrison" when he (John Lennon) was talking about being terrified of the MI5:
"John thought that if he appeared as some kind of nut, that Maxwell would lose interest in him."
edit on 2-3-2011 by Skittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join