It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Web Posts Traced to Homeland Security

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It could have simply been some hackers routing through the homeland securities' server, a prank kinda thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
DHS is set up to protect your homeland from gangs like MS-13, latin kingz, and many other mexican gangs that are invading and raping America.

If any other nation had masses of armed people coming across our border murdering, dealing drugs, and depleting our resources, it would be deemed Invasion as an act of war. But with the Country of Mexico, it is just considered a problem.

From the opinion of a DHS Agent, I find it very disturbing people are blowing this out of proportion.

This is why I don't use my work computer to surf the internet, I do it on my cell.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Makes you wonder, how many members on this site for instance are related to government bodies?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

A bag boy (20's) inmature as hell is now working for Homeland Security.

Dateline NBC? Child pedophile H.S. guy???

FYI

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is not really surprising to me. Everyone is racist to some degree. Many people would disagree with that statement but I believe it to be true. The level of racism present in one person depends on their personality, experiences, and their own thought processes.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Interesting.

There's a tribunal going on in Canada right now where the Human Rights board is being raked over the coals for posting on Stormfront and a couple of other boards. They set up several accounts, and even went so far as to use other people's wireless to post (trying to cover their tracks, but got caught. charges of hacking were dropped).

Here's a recent link, there's a lot more out there though.
Neo-Nazi Hate, Courtesy of the Human Rights Comission

In that light, I'd be very wary of any simple excuses brought by the DHS.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Being from the Rochester area, I can assure you this paper is a true small town publication. I find it very hard to understand how Wolcott could draw such attention from DHS or the NY Times. Our area relies on migrant workers to bring in the harvest and from all that I have seen of border patrol agents they practice overkill regularly. There is no excuse for racism ever, and I hope they are able to get to the bottom of this.

My mother worked at a local plant nursery near Wolcott and lived in a neighboring town for many years. I have never heard any incidents of this sort of racist crap from any locals. I will be watching this one.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
From what I read in the OP, those 'racist remarks' were really pretty tame.

I don't see the brou-haha....

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Forget any Officially sanctioned barrage of comments, I am certain that the posts in question were the result of frustrated, under-protected, ill-funded, and often degraded Border Patrol Agents who felt the need to blow off some steam. We treat these agents like Second-Tier Law Enforcement Officials, and yet we expect them to do a job twice as difficult as your average LEO.

The New York Times is an utter piece of trash, and they all too often relish in thrashing those who serve this Nation, and subsequently those who Protect us. The CIA, the Military, Border Patrol, who will make their hit list next?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Forget any Officially sanctioned barrage of comments, I am certain that the posts in question were the result of frustrated, under-protected, ill-funded, and often degraded Border Patrol Agents who felt the need to blow off some steam. We treat these agents like Second-Tier Law Enforcement Officials, and yet we expect them to do a job twice as difficult as your average LEO.

The New York Times is an utter piece of trash, and they all too often relish in thrashing those who serve this Nation, and subsequently those who Protect us. The CIA, the Military, Border Patrol, who will make their hit list next?

GREAT post! I agree completely (especially the part about the NY Times, YUCK, I will never read that RAG!)

[edit on 26-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It is a common psychological warfare actually. It is the human equivalent of a 'false flag'. You have someone pretending to be someone else, say something that is only to elicit the response in a certain way.

For example, CIA agents will go to a foreign country and start riots by spreading rumours and convincing people the government is evil.

Example 2: I have personally known preachers who were BORN Christian but would say "I used to be an atheist" in order so that their words will hold more weight. Then people are more likely to say 'wow (____ religion) is illogical!"

Example 3: On many online chats, especially Israel-Palestine ones, you can see people saying screw (insert country or religion) or I hope you all die or other horrible things, and sometimes you can just tell they are the opposite of who they claim to be. On atheist websites too, someone will say they are Christian and say hateful and idiotic illogical things in order to get website hits, and to get the members more passionate about their cause.

Could really go on forever about this

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is a great find by the reporter who discovered it. This is like us finding and identifying a Dis info agent on these boards. I wonder how he did it?

Anyway, this is great proof that the government are actively involved in even the most rudimentary .net topics. If they are actively engaged in maintaining the sense of anger with regards to illegal boarder crossings, then there's no doubt that they can be found here where we are extremely critical of the government.

And, likely, we all have a distorted view of a fake truth because they are so good at their jobs. Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by MOFreemason

I go with the simplest and less fluffed up answer. Certain individuals are misusing government stuff to post their personal views annonymously. Anything else is a leap.

Wow. Isn't it disturbing, if this is true, that the more flagrant hate-speak is coming out of someone(s) in charge of our supposed "Homeland Security?"

I mean, really, one would think the members of THAT team would be fully vetted.

No, I don't buy your apologist excuse. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Makes you wonder, how many members on this site for instance are related to government bodies?

Many "users..." How many actual people...? Not sure.

But we can be assured they're at THIS site, eh?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join