It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Web Posts Traced to Homeland Security

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is not as insane as it seems. Not only the US Government behaves but the rest of the world does it. Remember the old trick of dont let the left hand know what the right hand is doing? Truth is, nowadays it goes to either the left or right hand. Opposing forces will do anything, especially psychological warefare to through off the people and convince them to fight eachother while satan is laughing spreading his wings with the loot under his arms. Slight of hand has been a dirty trick which has been perpetuated on people since the beginning of time. The old magicians trick is meant to fool those who are easy to rise or stress. Being that the majority of the population is undereducated, it is really easy for the mages to turn tricks and rake in the control of all commodity, "Even People." As long as peoples of different races continue to hate eachother, the control freaks get everything they want. Their are many examples of how ancient kings accomplished this dirty trick upon people. Religion is a classic way of keeping innocence on the cross, to make people fear all other influences by violence. Read the history folks, its out there. Eventually two and two can be put together, the more you read about the pain and suffering of the lower classes. For all time there has been people hell bent on deceiving the people with lies in order to keep their intelligence lowered. There only intentioned consequence is gain and more power for themselves. So when people are tricked into thinking someone is good or evil on the basis of skin color or culture, they have laid down their will and submitted to evil forces which only intend to continue to be their cruel masters. Reading the news lately has been very depressing. Trying to incite racial hatred through the media is a very profound sin against good spirit. Let me remind everyone there is a God and he is watching, no one is exempt from his eternal cosmic power.

We would all do well to turn of the television and ignore the news stories, be with our families and have civic parties with all our brothers and sisters. We should learn from eachother and ignore the hate barrons, their only mission is to watch us destroy eachother as some wicked form of entertainment. Lets put our foot down and honor eachother, not fake public officials who live a world away on a seek and destroy mission. We would do well just to pay eachother praise and pay taxes equally in our own civic culture, not theirs.

Remember the constitution, THE TRUE KINGDOM OF GOD.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo190
In reading most comment sections, from any political website, it is easy to pick out the NARC comments.

I was just watching the Spitzer/MSN video about how the FED is a big ponzi scheme run by a small group of thugs -

One of the comments, "Mike", commented: "Is this newsworthy?"

Really!?? Mike doesn't think a NON-government agency bankrupting America is NOT newsworthy?

Mike, is obviously working for the government and or bank... which is basically the same at this point in time.

uh, not me.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Did you read some of those deleted posts at the end of the article? They need to hire better and more convincing script writers. Of course, it is only a coincidence that these posts have attacked local farmers. The Food Czar to the rescue...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Well, clearly there is a reason DHS was the source of several of these anonymous postings to the website.

Either there are DHS employees using State computers to post anonymous, offensive posts--which certainly has to be against DHS policy.

Or, DHS agents are creating such posts as a part of an assignment/mission.

But, why? What mission/assignment could they possibly be working on?

The newspaper removed the posts. It also reported that it had discovered others, dating to last year, that appeared to have come from computers affiliated with Homeland Security.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I would say the first part was more likely. Some dork on a computer thinking their remarks couldn't be traced back to them as long as the anon button was pressed.

I suppose It could be an operation if you are conspiracy minded, but the latter is more likely in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I would agree it was probably some person who is a racist and works there and if I was to start looking, look for the DHS employee from Buffalo NY. One thing I know people do who move away, always read their home town newspaper online. All the post are most likely the same individual.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is a side story to this. Perhaps even more sinister. The NYT's is tracking it's anonymous posters and lying about the anonymity.

Interesting from Journalists who insist on anonymous sources remaining anonymous.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
There is a side story to this. Perhaps even more sinister. The NYT's is tracking it's anonymous posters and lying about the anonymity.

Interesting from Journalists who insist on anonymous sources remaining anonymous.

My god!

Never seen a worse analogy in my life
haha

Are you serious?

So, Deepthroat betrayed Nixon during watergate?

What kind of thinking is that?

Not only protect your sources but protect the corrupt you want to expose?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Actually it was the "Wayne County Star" who did this.

Wayne County Star article.

I am a Border Patrol Agent and find it quite strange that a paper would give up that kind of information to the Feds on something so trivial. This paper should be banned by all of those interested in Free Speech.

This agent is right. Why would anyone ever post on that paper's site again knowing this?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What if ATS were to reveal your identity because it saw an interesting article in something you said here. If you on your own reveal who you are then great, but if not?

If somebody says something you don't agree with then its OK to give out their identity when anonymity was promised? I think you have it backward.

Yes racists statements are wrong and yes they should not come from our government. That is atrocious. So is what this paper has done however.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

Does it seem a bit odd that DHS could be so easily tracked though?My opinion is yes.

I hadn't even thought of that perspective of this. You are absolutely spot-on...why is the DHS IP so detectable and traceable.

I would have assumed a tad more secrecy in their efforts.

I think you give DHS too much credit. They're not run by Phds professor. Most of the people holding management positions in these government agencies are morons.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
maybe those three guys were browsing the web while working and they decided to take a few minutes off , get some coffee, do some more browsing for like 10 minutes. THey stumbe onto the news, and feel compelled to express their opinions. So they do it .

If I was a cop posting a mail from my office expressing my view against an immigrant who did something bad, would that make the whole precinct responsible?

[edit on 25/7/09 by MattMulder]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My guess is that these were individual bigots who didn't know that every Internet connection is logged (or, at least, has the potential to be logged). No doubt you've got bigots there, as well as everywhere else - including places you'd never thing they'd be.

I very much doubt this was an official attack of any sort. There could be no benefit, if the attacks were traced back to DHS. I'm *assuming* that the higher-ups, at least, are aware of the logging, and would be smart enough to go to an Internet cafe or somewhere anonymous. Whatever else they might want, they want plausible deniability.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by jsobecky
Hmmm... does The Wayne County Star in Wolcott, NY routinely track the IP's of people that respond to articles?

Why would they?

Something smells fishy to me...

Like I said in my prior post it is part of the IP protocol.

It has to know the distant IP address to send you any data.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

I understand that. But why would they investigate the IP's?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Probably just a drunk senior bureaucrat.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I really think we should have a permanent site titled "More SH## the administration did today".

Seriously, my shock level must be low (either that or the meds are kicking in) because I am no longer shocked, surprised, disgusted by what they do.

Keep in mind that this activity goes back to last year. So it's not linked with the current, or even the past administration. it has to do with an individual who works for DHS regardless of the current administration.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
WOW!

This is amazing! I must say my first thought is that the recent anti-hate legislation the classifies people as "extremists", this makes the DHS look very bad. I wouldn't be surprised if it's to lure citizens into speaking up and then adding them to the "Watch list".

I'm thinking they are trying to create dissent for Ruby Ridge type standoffs. The recent news about "America ripe for extremists recruiting effort" really has me knowing TPTB want to create order from chaos. And since it's their flavor or order they seek to bring us, it'll be created from their flavor of chaos as ATS members know that there are few accidents.

I hope I'm at least thinking in the right direction. And if it wasn't for a hidden purpose, those agents should be fired! I believe in freedom of speech even if it does go against my beliefs it should be protected. But agents of the DHS, while on the clock do not have such protections anymore than we do while we are using our works internet.

HR2647 making racism "extremist" by law

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I really think we should have a permanent site titled "More SH## the administration did today".

Seriously, my shock level must be low (either that or the meds are kicking in) because I am no longer shocked, surprised, disgusted by what they do.

Keep in mind that this activity goes back to last year. So it's not linked with the current, or even the past administration. it has to do with an individual who works for DHS regardless of the current administration.

The bill I referenced above was originally sponsored by Rep. Ike Skelton (D-MO 4th District) who is currently on his 17th term. It is doubtful that he managed to get that pushed through congress, let alone written, before these comments were posted.

And yes, I know the language in the bill says "military", but as another thread here has speculated, the scope of this will probably end up being broadened.

Ike Skelton bio

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

reply to post by ModernAcademia

What if ATS were to reveal your identity because it saw an interesting article in something you said here. If you on your own reveal who you are then great, but if not?

If somebody says something you don't agree with then its OK to give out their identity when anonymity was promised? I think you have it backward.

Yes racists statements are wrong and yes they should not come from our government. That is atrocious. So is what this paper has done however.

i think you have it spot on here

didnt some one once say: i might not agree with what you say, but ide die defending the right for you to say it ?
any attempt to reveal any of these persons can very easy lead to lynch mob mentality.
to see a good example of lynch mob mentality google (uaf hammer attack)

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Newspapers do this routinely, especially if posters are disclosing flaws in reporting or employees are harassing the public.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Seems that you didnt read the story, popped off your mouth then realized you showed that you didnt read the article. You then correct yourself and again attack the office that exposed this. Never mind the fact that Fed Employees are using Fed Resources to push an agenda. Are you a flat out dumb ass?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join