It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Guy Is The New Food Safety Czar??? Unbelieveable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Originally posted by extr5
So much for Hope.

How about his Green Czar Mr. Van Jones - admitted radical and communist.

His own words.

While he was in jail
“I met all these young radical people of color — I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of.’” Although he already had a plane ticket, he decided to stay in San Francisco. “I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.” In the months that followed, he let go of any lingering thoughts that he might fit in with the status quo. “I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th,” he said. “By August, I was a communist.”

This is a little off topic but interesting. Jones describes himself as wanting to be a revolutionary..

Funny thing is, when you join the armed forces they make you testify under oath that you have never belonged to any organizations dedicated to the overthrow of the US government. Can it really be so that the same testimony isn't required for one to serve in the Executive Cabinet?

Well ya see this is all mapped out in Obama's favorite book authored by communist Saul Alinsky, if you have ever read it, you'll notice many of the lines Obama used during his campaign came straight of the pages of that book, The idea about asking if they have ever tried to over throw the Government isn't a question Obama needs answered, don't you see??

That is exactly what he has done and continues to do is over throw the Country. Now he is just adding some of his co-conspiratores and is swiftly turning our country to a communist model of Government.

Anyone who sees this is labled all kinds of names by people who are so easily manipulated to the point that Obama just pee's glitter and farts rainbows, I mean the guy can do no wrong is above reproach, perfect in every diabolical way. They just say yes yes Obama here is another trillion dollars of our great grand childrens money you can piss away to the wall street bankers that got you elected and paid off the electoral college you paid to accept that bogus colb as proof of your citizenship while those few who were constitutionally savvy enough to say hey wait a minute, get labled more names by the masses of asses he has devoted to his communist regime.

Never mind the 39 differen't social security numbers Obama has used in Chicago and while attending harvard that started with the numbers designated for the state of Connecticut making him 119 years old.

Never mind the fact the defense dept saying, we got this guy named cook we want to throw em in the brigg for questioning your legitmacy Mr President. We will do that as soon as we show him you are the real deal and Obama says "Ooops umm no boys,, we can't have a legal issue concerning my place of birth force me to sign a waiver releasing the evidence the discovery part of that investigation would reveal. No we can't do that. I tell you what, lets just let this one major cook go and hope no one else in the military files a lawsuit where I have to undermine the nations security to cover my own ass.

In the meantime Obama will continue creating Jobs, all Government Jobs that mean more taxes to pay for them and more Americans willing to work overtime just to make ends meet while others can't even find jobs.

With so many American mouths to feed and so many depending on a Government whose economy will not be able to sustain all this with a taxpayer base of ditch diggers, I expect it is then he will initiate the depopulation and eugenics plan. He certainly has picked the right Czars for that, many of whom authored books supporting such ideas.

As far as Congress goes, can anyone tell me what the hell any of them are good for anymore?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Czars that the president appoints. if I'm not mistaking they only answer to the president not congress if that's true thin he's building up a political bomb. is that change or not...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This seems like another tact to the Illuminati plan. So they can decrease the global population with more food poisioning.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
will the real Obama supporters please step forward!!

LOL.

You must realize by now that big business and banks run our country. Its foolish to believe otherwise.

You mean big businesses like banks, health insurance companies, and the auto industry....

that are now OWNED by the government??

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
This Guy Is The New Safety Czar????

Short answer? No.

From everything I can find he has been named "Senior Advisor to the FDA Commissioner on Food Safety"

I know..I know, "advisor" to the Commissioner at the FDA that is is responsible for food safety doesn't carry the same punch as "FOOD SAFETY CZAR!!"....BUT at least it's honest and accurate.

No need to lie to make a point.

I think bad news...Many on the left and even the green and organic movements think he is an OK choice. His resume is mixed, He has done some good things and bad things. I am not one to forgive the bad and Monsanto is evil.

Also he was not "Appointed by Obama" this is partisan politics in our news. He was "technically" appopinted by the Obama "administration" since Obama appointed the head of the FDA...who appointed the commissioner of food safety...who appointed this guy as an advisor.

Hopefully there has been enough noise about this where the Presidents staff will give it some attention and look into the apoointment.

* But again ...NOT a CZAR but rather an ADVISOR...NOT APPOINTED BY OBAMA, but rather APPOINTED BY THE FOOD SAFETY COMMSSSIONER at the FDA.

JUST my OPINION.....A VERY BAD PICK and the FDA NEEDS TO BE Radically OVERHAULED top top to bottom AND the GAO should set up camp in there headquarters. Everyone there should thoroughly investigated for ethical misconduct/conflict of interest, corruption and/or misuse or oppression of scientific data....and lastly plain old negligence.

[edit on 27-7-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Add HR 875 and S 425 to this thread - The Food Safety Modernization Act that establishes The Food Safety Administration, which will take all the FDA's enforcement abilities and pounce on The ORGANIC FOOD INDUSTRY, declaring it unsafe and Illegal. www.naturalnews.com... is just one source. This is not all of it either! The Food Safety Admin will be housed within DHHS (Dept of Health & Human Services) which featured good ol' Tommy Thompson and VeriChip for your medical identification, gps tracking (supposedly only when placed in a pet) and money transfer information.
www.youtube.com...
Oh and outted because he will not implant a chip in himself!
www.spychips.com...
What a world what a world!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

So since the country has been taken over by a cartel of criminals, what are you to Do about it?

They're waiting for your response.

I suppose the media has done a good 'job' reminding the people they are outnumbered a quarter billion to one? Negative, it is the other way around. If I had a scheme going on, I'd be a little paranoid about the consequences as well.

Everything seems to be 'all the rush' these days; No? I wonder how many 'folks' actually know what I'm talking about.

Unfortunately, not many, though that is what you are here for. Right?

Good post Sad-Eyed. Perhaps your tear will spawn a new beginning. Unfortunately, it will take many to create the monsoon of justice necessary to get America back on track with....Freedom and Liberty for all.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I missed this thread when it was posted. I just came across this information elsewhere and did a search and found this thread.

It's is so grossly in your face, this is incredible.....talk about conflict of interests and corruption.

The whole system is rotten to the core. It has to be dismantled completely.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I wish I was surprised but I'm only sickened. Hmmm... seems to be my reaction to most of what comes from this government. sad sad sad

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I missed this thread when it was posted. I just came across this information elsewhere and did a search and found this thread.

It's is so grossly in your face, this is incredible.....talk about conflict of interests and corruption.

I also just came across this information ... I'm honestly not sure how I missed it.

It is things like this that truly baffle me about the Obama administration. I'm an Obama supporter, but the string of events as of late have really begun to disenfranchise me. There is no way a sane person would appoint Michael Taylor to this position. I wonder if he made any statements about this appointment. I'm going to do a quick search.

So, the two opposing philosophies in our Government, one that Government should have a deeper role in economy and social issues, and the other that business should be allowed to regulate itself and profit free from taxes and Government oversight, break down at the most fundamental level.

The GOP's stance will simply create super-corporations with absolutely no leashes. They hide behind the "punishing success" rhetoric, and "big government" rhetoric, but what they always leave out is that they want extremely important aspects of your life, like food, education, safety, defense, and transportation to be run for profit completely behind closed doors by the biggest businesses in the world. "The Government should stay out of it ..."

Hasn't it ever occurred to you (GOP / GOP's Base) that this approach will make their job, making profits, infinitely easier if there is no watchdog, or no faculty to be a watchdog? At least with the Demo/Liberal/Progressive's approach they have to go through the trouble of infiltrating and corrupting the government to get their dirty-work done ... It's an extra layer. There exists the faculty to kick them out and expose them.

It doesn't happen, of course, but at least with that approach there is a possibility that it could and hopefully will.

Some of the people who put so much effort, and time, into some of the fringe and deep conspiracies would really benefit by focusing on some of the real, tangible issues that are not hidden, and not fringe, and can be addressed by the public - like big Agriculture. The situation is dire, and I hate to break it to you, but less taxes on these corporations, and less regulations can only make it much, much worse!

So much focus on ATS is how to keep "big government down" but we already have a business sector that is WAY too big and WAY too powerful.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSpiral

I also just came across this information ... I'm honestly not sure how I missed it.

It is things like this that truly baffle me about the Obama administration. I'm an Obama supporter, but the string of events as of late have really begun to disenfranchise me. There is no way a sane person would appoint Michael Taylor to this position. I wonder if he made any statements about this appointment. I'm going to do a quick search.

So, the two opposing philosophies in our Government, one that Government should have a deeper role in economy and social issues, and the other that business should be allowed to regulate itself and profit free from taxes and Government oversight, break down at the most fundamental level.

The GOP's stance will simply create super-corporations with absolutely no leashes. They hide behind the "punishing success" rhetoric, and "big government" rhetoric, but what they always leave out is that they want extremely important aspects of your life, like food, education, safety, defense, and transportation to be run for profit completely behind closed doors by the biggest businesses in the world. "The Government should stay out of it ..."

Hasn't it ever occurred to you (GOP / GOP's Base) that this approach will make their job, making profits, infinitely easier if there is no watchdog, or no faculty to be a watchdog? At least with the Demo/Liberal/Progressive's approach they have to go through the trouble of infiltrating and corrupting the government to get their dirty-work done ... It's an extra layer. There exists the faculty to kick them out and expose them.

It doesn't happen, of course, but at least with that approach there is a possibility that it could and hopefully will.

Some of the people who put so much effort, and time, into some of the fringe and deep conspiracies would really benefit by focusing on some of the real, tangible issues that are not hidden, and not fringe, and can be addressed by the public - like big Agriculture. The situation is dire, and I hate to break it to you, but less taxes on these corporations, and less regulations can only make it much, much worse!

So much focus on ATS is how to keep "big government down" but we already have a business sector that is WAY too big and WAY too powerful.

The big business sector, ie. the banks and the corporations run the government, any idea that there is a democracy and a government protecting the interests of the people is pure BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSpiral

The big business sector, ie. the banks and the corporations run the government, any idea that there is a democracy and a government protecting the interests of the people is pure BS.

Huh? Seems like an awfully simplistic response.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join