It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Guy Is The New Food Safety Czar??? Unbelieveable

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I find it distinctly ironic, considering that the Obama family grows their own organic food.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by extr5
reply to post by nasdack24k

Czars are appointed by Obama, They are not approved by our congress or courts. They do not have to answer to anyone accept Obama.

This is really all we should know then. This really should be all The American People should need to know as well.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Are you flipping kidding me? This has all become far too much for me to take in. I am completely awe struck that this country is letting itself be turned into a breeding and testing ground for the elite.

I am so sickened, that I am seriously going to go and vomit now.

Thanks, America!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Obama the abortion Prez says babies are a mistake.
He wants to euthanize the elderly an now he want's to poison the rest of us.

I guess it's official now, the Democrat Party is the party of death!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
WHERE IS THE DAMN OUTRAGE?
This man is evil, pure evil.
Disgusting identity, no shame in what they do, and nobody says a damn thing?
I hope all of these ignorant fools get what they deserve [that goes for the citizens who stand idly] because that is the only way they will learn.
Enjoy your beat down, enjoy your lack of freedom, enjoy your defeat America. That will be the only way you will learn!! I am fed up. I am tired of it, it's every man for himself now...JMO..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viral
I find it distinctly ironic, considering that the Obama family grows their own organic food.

Irony?!

No, not at all. It's abject hypocrisy. They want to stay well and healthy while everyone else degenerates and dies young. This is what people have to realise. The world's elites are maintaining their health the best they can while everyone else is to be degenerated into short living human cattle to be used for menial labour and to have 90 IQ at best.

You are mind slaves now, but in the future you're to enjoy the full slave experience. And once enough of you are at that level you'll be sent onto the free intelectuals still surviving this elitist hell that is being spawned on earth, to kill them, to remove the competition so the elites are left to degenerate themselves into blubbering morons as they interbreed and as they lose the control of their technology, because they are too damn stupid to realise that high technology always needs an advanced society to support it, or it too will degenerate.

This is the birth of the entropic society. Either break the cycle or just enjoy the downward spiral.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I know a great many people who are liberal Obama loving democrats.

They also shop organic for various reasons.

One would think that LIBERALS would be up in arms over this czar choice. T

Where are all the Obama people now?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

*cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*

Nope, I can't hear any Obama-ites either.

Welcome to Barackistan!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey, I'll be the first to admit I have, in the past, considered myself a liberal and I voted for Obama. And I regret that vote.

Looking at the alternatives though.. McCain turned into a neocon just before campaigning, and to vote for Ron Paul was to join the losing team(the other teams ran the elections..)

Should have just not voted.

But you guys are right, where are the Obamatons now?
I'm going to do my damndest to make as many people aware of this czar pick as I can.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
It is what the world has come to in many ways. Juxtaposing two very opposite things. Those who would destroy take over the roles of "protectors." I am sick of the bipolar, contradictory extremes. I hope reconciliation, in general, comes soon. We, the people, have to be truly honest with ourselves though, willing to look in the mirror.

perfectly said. why can't this # be ran right, i don't want to have to worry about what I'm drinking or if what i just ate may have had chemicals put into it to harm me, or the air i breath is purposely polluted to effect me, my medicines #ed with so they will not help me, my medical system chasin that dollar instead of searching for the next natural cure that costs nothing, my government looking out for me instead of finding another way to # me over, take my cash, my health, my family, putting # into my media to try and screw with my thinking AND my schooling telling me all this BULL# doesn't happen and all is good, government is here for peace and freedom. bring it... i don't quit, i won't stop learning as others are telling me why are you sooooo worried about this all, you can't control it.... wtf!? so lay down and take it huh cause that's the way it is. # THAT. sorry about the rant but, im sick of this #, why can't amerika be like other countries who stand up to bull# when they see it. it's sad. been lied to alll my life and now that i see through their lies i watch them lie more even if im not positive their lying why wouldn't they after all the # they've done, why would they not keep trying to bend us all over. lets get our govt. back please. this is..... life?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
With this guy poisoning us, Holdren wanting to sterilize everyone, and then rationing our healthcare w/ Obamagedoncare they won't need to forcibly exterminate us as the average lifespan of an American is going to be 30 years old within one generation.

Even the cointelpro crew can't come up with a way to spin this one...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93
With this guy poisoning us, Holdren wanting to sterilize everyone, and then rationing our healthcare w/ Obamagedoncare they won't need to forcibly exterminate us as the average lifespan of an American is going to be 30 years old within one generation.

Even the cointelpro crew can't come up with a way to spin this one...

At least the social security problem will be solved.

-silver lining-

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I enjoyed this read and thought some of you might also. It explains what a czar really is and where we are headed, from a Russian.

mat-rodina.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
mindmelding and gaslaugh, you both seem to have a handle on the cannibalistic system that is sweeping over humanity. How do you propose spiritual/mental/psychological renewal? I can think of some ways, but they are slow acting. Do we just have to ride out this wave, let it reach such unfathomable destruction that people have no choice but to reach the dawn at the end of their wake? I really would like to hear others' takes on how to make people aware of their choices. Everything is divide and conquer all the way down. How do we make people see this system as plainly as if it were a rabid dog about to devour us?

Quick edit: I would just like to state the prophetic nature of my handle, orwellianunenlightenment. It is a process to put people in the dark, so that one can supply them with a false source of light, so they might be under control. The thing is, those who enslave others enslave themselves within the system as well. We have got to stop judging and projecting onto others our dark shadows. Those at the top of the false pyramid are fully aware of their conniving characteristics, characters formed through the sum of their choices and judgments and beliefs and actions. They know damn well what they would do if they were the host and not the parasite. Why can we not kill both parasite and host, and see the true connection of all that is, an infinite cascade of reflections emanating from a source, a sort of black hole. We have got to realize the source of life, and renounce the impostor source of death, in all of its forms.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by orwellianunenlightenment]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartmanrules
well this should have the organic hippy types up in a hissy fit..

Yes, the liberals who voted Obama in. When I go to my local health food store mine is one of the very few in a crowded parking lot WITHOUT Obama stickers all over it. Boy, these people are gonna be a bit peeved when they realize what this means.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Great link Mike, thanks a million!!! I agree totally that Obama's Czar appointments are an unconstitutional, unethical power grab. I for one, will write my Senators and representatives today and demand the dissolution of these positions. i hope other ATS readers will do likewise.
As long as we're at it we should jam their phone lines as well. Perhaps it won't do any good but as citiizen's we will at least be absolved of our own personal responsibility to take action.
A MONSANTO LAWYER AS OUR FOOD SAFETY CZAR - DEAR GOD SAVE US ALL!!!
How about curious george as our nuclear weapons czar?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
I know a great many people who are liberal Obama loving democrats.

They also shop organic for various reasons.

One would think that LIBERALS would be up in arms over this czar choice. T

Where are all the Obama people now?

Don't ask our courageous MSM. Look at these google new search results:

News results: Standard Version | Text Version | Image Version Results 1 – 2 of about 2 for michael taylor food safety czar. (0.15 seconds)

Monsanto's man Taylor returns to FDA in food-czar role Grist Magazine - Tom Philpott - ‎Jul 8, 2009‎ In 1994, Mr. Taylor moved to USDA to become administrator of its Food Safety and Inspection Service ... After another stint in private legal practice with ...

You're Appointing WHO? Please Obama, say it's not so! Food Consumer - Jeffrey M. Smith - ‎18 hours ago‎ This month Michael Taylor became the senior advisor to the commissioner of the FDA. He is now America's food safety czar. What have we done? ..

Talk about conspiracy.. Can you say "government controlled media?"

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undefy.gravity

Sorry Gravity, I was making a point in my post, I changed a news story about a pot grow op for tomatoes. I thought I had made it clear what I was doing but looking back maybe I wasn't clear enought.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Not dismissing it, just suprised to see you citing Huffington Post in an OP given your very loud political leanings

I have to look into it more, but at first galnce it appears to be a bad appointment. I understand the nature of the role requires them to hire someone who understands large scale food production processes and safety, but professional history and conduct with regards to hot-button issues need to be considered as well and this guy migth have fail on that front.

FYI - I am all organic and grow all my own vegetables...the hysteria about the government not letting it's citizens grow their own food is just that in my opinion...Hysteria.

Monsanto though? Anyone that ever worked for Monsanto.....should be an automatic pass. At first glance...very bad pick.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by wutone

*cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*

Nope, I can't hear any Obama-ites either.

Welcome to Barackistan!

Don't be a jackass. Political bait much? Try discussing the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join