It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Dollar To Crash Tues July 28th, 10.15am Pacific Time - China Becomes Top $$!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It's legit, when smoking the Coromandel green here in NZ we always see the future.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
HoaX....move along people nothing to see here

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ah, thank goodness for such a detailed prediction! Finally we can cut the vagueness and get right to the FAIL in about an hour and 6 minutes...

I don't get the folks that get so butthurt over predictions... they come into these threads and get all mad about 'fearmongering' etc. Do you seriously believe these things? Do you get worked up when you read the Weekly World News too? Lighten up!

Maybe it is wrong for me to take 99% of what is on this site as 'entertainment purposes only'. I mean, if the NYT or CNN were airing this prediction, then I would get mad. But when a conspiracy site full of truthers, birthers, ufo'ers, NWO'ers and who knows what else'ers has a thread about some 'mystic' tripping out on some drugs calling for the inevitable fall of the USD, big friggin deal!

In just over an hour it will be 10:15am PST and then after that it will be 10:16am PST and things will still be humming along. If for some reason TSHTF, we will all know what is going on before most. The odds of that are about a trillion to one though...

See y'all when this thread gets deleted in just over an hour.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here's some real time streaming data ...

It's JAVA so it'll take a few to load up...

Dollar Index

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well let see what happen on August 7 when the IMF gets together to vote if they should prop their SDR along side the dollar and the Euro.

If they vote in favor the Dollar may get a bad taste of times to come.

This no a prediction this is a fact.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, 10:15am PST on July 28th came and went and the USD is actually having a Bullish Day, not only holding strong against all the major world economies, but gaining a bit.

So, scratch this one up as another prophetic spinster who needs to go back to his Maori Tapu and use his visions to help his tribe instead of trying to think globally. Maori Tohunga Ahurewa might be that and a bag of chips when it comes to their own sorcery, ceremonies and art in their jungle in their little corner of the world, but perhaps it's best that they leave the USD sorcery to the shamans on Wall Street.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
But I just saw a dollar bill from my wallet crash to the floor!

Obviously the dollar fell!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
13 mins have passed since prediction. DOW is down 90 points, pretty normal. Otherwise, I heard a little thunder earlier, but July in FL will do that.

Still waiting??

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Looks like the Great And powerful akuhna mutata or whatever didn't eat his wheaties that day.

news.moneycentral.msn.com...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was at China-Mart a short while ago, and they were still accepting that silly funny money as payment for all that made-in-china stuff. Fools! (
)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

OMG the sky didn't fall.

This was pretty funny actually. If they are going to make a good Gloom and Doom prediction they need to stretch it out a bit say month or even years ahead of time. That way they can really stir the pot and get all the simpletons in a fervor.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

OMG the sky didn't fall.

This was pretty funny actually. If they are going to make a good Gloom and Doom prediction they need to stretch it out a bit say month or even years ahead of time. That way they can really stir the pot and get all the simpletons in a fervor.

Yeah, I think you're right. I thought, at first, it was a good thing to not have to wait so long for the world to end this time, but alas, I'm left with an empty feeling and a hole in my heart than only another frightening prediction can fill.

Anybody know where to get another good one?

(now watch, it goes to hell in a hand basket and I end up feeling really dumb...oh wait, I don't have any money anyway, so I'll just keep selling lemonade.)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i don't know about all you guys, but at 10:15 Pacific Time... all my Dollars Turned into yuan, it was this poof of smoke like and then..yuan

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Darth_Prime]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well let see what happen on August 7 when the IMF gets together to vote if they should prop their SDR along side the dollar and the Euro.

marg, the vote will never take place, coz there would be no dollar to prop anything alongside. At 10:15 am today, the dollar goes poof. I'm not kidding you -- just check the OP. I'm not sure how things hit elsewhere, but around 10:15, I had $20 on me. Then, about 10 minutes later, after I stopped at Kentucky Fried Chicken, I had only a ten and four singles. The twenty was gone -- poof, nada -- exactly as the OP warned us against.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The real downturn is Friday, not today.

Sorry, crystal ball needs some WD-40.

EDIT: That´s better. Friday EUR/USD 1.50+

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe you guys all have your heads in the sand but there were some pretty major developments between China and US going on today.

www.voanews.com...

US, Chinese Officials Talk Health, Economy
By VOA News
28 July 2009
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the second and final day of talks between U.S. and Chinese officials in Washington Tuesday will focus on health care, poverty and energy.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Lesson:

Never trust Maori Tribal Elders for economic information ..

Always trust Hopi Tribal Elders for economic information .. best source for FX movement predictions I have come across. The Maori just don't cut it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Lesson:

Never trust Maori Tribal Elders for economic information ..

... nor ever trust Yuanri Tribal Elders. Just stay clear from all those Chinese dragons -- of the communist or the capitalist faith.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Shame on all you idiots for needing to give your (useless) two cents and making this thread active.

Oh, wait, I just replied. I guess I'm an idiot, too.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It was a prophecy based on a misunderstanding: the dollar and the time got fused somewhat. Here is the source.

Gates' $10.15 Billion Baby

www.internetnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join