It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Dollar To Crash Tues July 28th, 10.15am Pacific Time - China Becomes Top $$!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
Kudos on giving not only a Year, a Month and a Date, but the Time and Time Zone.

Still not good enough! I demand microsecond resolution.

I also predict that on that date, one of ATS members will buy a bag of pistachios, and one of pistachios will taste really bad.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If the Maori elder has friends on wall street i'd worry.Or maybe a relative in the federal reserve.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Look at this. I went to Google business to take a look at the stocks and microsoft stocks are dropping, then down the page from that article is another one, Bill Gates telling India to go high tech he is outsourcing the company to India, surprise surprise. Maybe we should all go there and ask for our jobs back.

www.reuters.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
did everyone forget what happened last year around this time? everyone said the economy was gonna tank in September-October, Martial law was going to be declared, the election would be postponed, yada yada yada.

Same thing this year, people spouting off about September, or this date, or that date.

I will believe it when i see it, until then i am going to quietly prepare, and not freak out.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Heck, the Dem's are putting Pelosi on the chopping block now to take the blame for everything. Instead of holding the great BS'er accountable.

As ancient as Pelosi is she is ready for retirement and she gets her
current salary for life.

The group often stands up Oswalds to take the blame, and she may
just be the next Bernie Mad(e)off clone to take the blame for
something that was done by more than one person.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Yes but that several corporate bailouts ago. If a company like Microsoft gets owned by the Fed it will be the final straw.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hold on there!

Bank of Canada said the recession is over!!

Source:

TORONTO, July 23 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock index
rose 2 percent late on Thursday morning after the Bank of
Canada said the country's economy will pull out of its worst
recession since the early 1990s during this quarter.

The S&P/TSX composite index .GSPTSE rose 208.72 points,
or 2 percent, to 10,641.07 at 11:41 a.m. Nine of the TSX's 10
subindexes were higher, led by a 2.77 percent rally in the
mining-laden materials group, as gold held near six-week
www.reuters.com...

Are things going to decouple?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So when this DOESN'T HAPPEN, are you guys going to finally learn your lesson about trusting "shamans" and "spiritual leaders" about real life stuff that they don't even understand?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
So when this DOESN'T HAPPEN, are you guys going to finally learn your lesson about trusting "shamans" and "spiritual leaders" about real life stuff that they don't even understand?

Exactly...

Except of course for the few who get it right but they are in very short supply. lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

On the 29th this thread will swell by 8 or nine pages arguing reasons why it didn't happen.

I'll see your 8 or nine days, and raise you!! This thread will reach double digits (talk about inflation!).

Meh!! Pffft! I have no money anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I will bet a million dollars this will not happen, though if I lost the bet that million wouldn't be worth anything much...but would be willing to bet it at current value. There is no economic reason for the dollar to collapse on this date, the Japanese have a debt that is 200% of their GDP, their economy is less promising than ours and the Yen has not collapsed...the dollar will be a safe haven if anything, the downfall of the dollar is years off.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit_earth

Sorry, but the other countries are still getting rid of their dollars - I don't believe it will be a fast drop - it is going slowly but surely. Also courntries still trade in dollars, until agreements are made with other currencies and how they will trade with each other - the dollar will remain on a slow death.

But once the most important agreements are contracted - and China has purchased energy and commodity companies around the world with their dollars and have gotten rid of most of them - then we will see the final death of the dollar. But it will not be a one day deal - just as it has been months in the making - it will take a little while longer.

that is my simple take on the situation.

but, it gives people time to prepare, who have not as of yet.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
let me just say - fall of 2009 - second Autumn of Nations.

nuff said.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I will bet a million dollars this will not happen, though if I lost the bet that million wouldn't be worth anything much...but would be willing to bet it at current value. There is no economic reason for the dollar to collapse on this date, the Japanese have a debt that is 200% of their GDP, their economy is less promising than ours and the Yen has not collapsed...the dollar will be a safe haven if anything, the downfall of the dollar is years off.

It's the Chinese not the Japanese my friend, not the YEN lol, who knows i'm fence sitting, and who cares if i go out and buy a first aid kit and a couple extra tin food with my shopping lol..

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The Zeitgeist movement is just what the anti-Christ wants you to believe in, So he can laugh his rear off lol.

These guys need to drink the koolaid.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Perhaps this is why Sara Palin left office, so she could spearhead the drilling for oil in Alaska before leading the revolt to form a new government.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
Perhaps this is why Sara Palin left office, so she could spearhead the drilling for oil in Alaska before leading the revolt to form a new government.

Nah, Sarah Palin left because she has been let in on the "secret" there won't be a 2012 election.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I agree to a point, but it will be the good people who are the targets.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

They would shut down Wall Street if it reached those numbers. I do agree another panic is on it's way.

We may no more on September 31st the end of the fiscal quarter. It's ironic the G20 also is scheduled for a meeting near this time frame.

Their solutions dont benefit the general population.

Wall Street will never be the same we have Obama and Timmy Geitner regulating all aspects of the financial institutions, including dirivitives and hedge funds. There wont be any risk or profit soon.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think we just going to add to the pile of names and people that Predict stuff and nothing happens -Like Our Crop Circle Buddies.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join