It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gaurdian Angel/ Spirit guide or God is a sadistic A**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Because I am still with the father of the kids and because he owes back support because his ex is a true second generation welfare recipient, we sadly cannot get any benefits. He's not a dead beat either, when he had the money, he paid it, he also had another family whcih was her doing because she was a cheating WH****. To put it mildly, plus times when his children lived with us and the mother still continued recieving her benefits, just so you don't think that he's a piece of crap(which he is most definately not).

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by physicalbeing
I only skimmed through a few responses, so I apologize if this has already been said... but..

The universe/God will not respond if you are seeking greed. I don't think the guardians will do anything for us that shouldn't happen, i.e fall into money, become greedier, etc. I think that kind of stuff is supposed to happen naturally... if it's meant to happen, it will. This doesn't mean you just sit on your ass and a great job will come to you- it means you send positive vibrations and energy and allow the universe to respond through the same, which can lead to greater wealth.

Yeah again I will say I am not seeking greed, but just seeking to keep my kids in a safe warm, home. My SO hasn't been paid for his work which is also something I asked to see to it that those earnings are balanced...in other words he should get paid what he was owed, by some means, as for me I wanted to get a job that simple anything that Pays no matter what it pays...minimum wage is just fine. I am aware that there is an economic crisis all I ask for is something to get caught up on the rent. period.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Last night I was asking for help from God/the universe trying to understand why I am not able to get ahead/ why every step I take sends me two steps back eventually, etc and pleading for help to make money or help my luck get better. Then a voice from Outside my head as clear as a bell said "You better get used to it, 'my name here'."

Who is to say that the speaker was your guardian angel, and if it was, that the message wasn't needed?

We all don't have the destiny we wish we did, or desire. The fact of the matter is people live very difficult lives of very little achievement and if you believe in guardian angels then it would seem that either they don't have any, or they are SUPPOSED to be exactly where they are at that particular moment. Whatever torture they are enduring is what that spirit needs, wants, or asked for.

This universe we live in is not real. It is a holographic learning tool that will dissipate every so often. It's cyclical. While it is here, various beings project themselves into it to experience or learn. This is the so called "higher self". Sometimes they put themselves into a life of severe punishment. It is what they need to have happen to them even though the body here won't remember asking for it.

I've had similar experiences and for the most part some of the telepathic voices were blunt, and sometimes even belligerent, but then others were calm and complimentary.

The fact of the matter is that anyone in this holo-universe and beyond (excluding most humans) can get inside your head and say whatever they like. We are surrounded by many forces and this is the way it is. Everything you hear (that you can recognize or subconsciously) isn't some message of salvation, encouragement or spiritual enlightenment. Sometimes it is quite simply "junk". There are some states of mind in which you can be more receptive to hearing such voices.

I've personally been tapping into this during certain dream states...or the state in between and I hear all sorts of things. Some of which do not even seem directed at me. Some are in different languages. Every now and then I'll hear something that doesn't seem directed at me, and try to ignore it, and then will hear "listen to me".

It is mostly fragments but quite amazing nevertheless.

My advice would be to take that message the same way you are taking this one.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I'm with you. I lost my job, and am almost broke. I have to find something ASAP. There is wise advice in this thread. You are wanting things too much, so much that you maybe automatically fear the opposite. As much as you want these things, there is the parallel fear of not getting them, which we act out in a way that tends prevent us from getting them. You sound like you might have a tendency to depression, as do I. I am telling myself as much as you, just be honest with yourself, forgive yourself for any perceived wrongs, as well as forgiving others. Just try to have confidence in yourself as you view things these way, don't fear the judgment of others, and don't project that fear onto them. Do this, and you are at least more likely to find comfort.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

God is infinite wise, and not without a sense of humour - that is important to remember..

You HEARD the frick'n VOICE OF GOD! That's amazing. That, in and of itself is something to be immensely grateful for, so know that you petition is being heard, and you even got a reply! Incredible!

If God said, "no way, you get nothing" then that would have been the most wise and loving thing to say, since God is infinitely wise and loving.

That's just amazing, to get that back, to actually get a response!

Thanks Omegapoint, I know it scaredt he bejesus out of me, startled me like noting I ever experienced before. I hope it was, And I realize that I have to ask God to help me help myself, and that's basically what I was trying to do, just have one job call me, I would make sure I ace the interview and will make myself look important to the employer, so I can get the job! ll I was asking him really was to maybe have my application be the first one they see and the best. Well it should be cause I've done this same job for a very long time plus I was in other fields for periods of time, showing my flexibility. I don't know if God had said "There's just nothing I can do" I think I'd have understood that better.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
Well I know for a fact that God's voice sounds just like a Trumpet blast and not a human voice. Furthermore, when God speaks to you his voice is accompanied by light. Based on your description of the event whatever talked to you wasn't God.

Sorry but you mean it wasn't your interpretation of God.
You say you know for a fact!
I disagree.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Last night I was asking for help from God/the universe trying to understand why I am not able to get ahead/ why every step I take sends me two steps back eventually, etc and pleading for help to make money or help my luck get better. Then a voice from Outside my head as clear as a bell said "You better get used to it, 'my name here'."

Who is to say that the speaker was your guardian angel, and if it was, that the message wasn't needed?

We all don't have the destiny we wish we did, or desire. The fact of the matter is people live very difficult lives of very little achievement and if you believe in guardian angels then it would seem that either they don't have any, or they are SUPPOSED to be exactly where they are at that particular moment. Whatever torture they are enduring is what that spirit needs, wants, or asked for.

This universe we live in is not real. It is a holographic learning tool that will dissipate every so often. It's cyclical. While it is here, various beings project themselves into it to experience or learn. This is the so called "higher self". Sometimes they put themselves into a life of severe punishment. It is what they need to have happen to them even though the body here won't remember asking for it.

I've had similar experiences and for the most part some of the telepathic voices were blunt, and sometimes even belligerent, but then others were calm and complimentary.

The fact of the matter is that anyone in this holo-universe and beyond (excluding most humans) can get inside your head and say whatever they like. We are surrounded by many forces and this is the way it is. Everything you hear (that you can recognize or subconsciously) isn't some message of salvation, encouragement or spiritual enlightenment. Sometimes it is quite simply "junk". There are some states of mind in which you can be more receptive to hearing such voices.

I've personally been tapping into this during certain dream states...or the state in between and I hear all sorts of things. Some of which do not even seem directed at me. Some are in different languages. Every now and then I'll hear something that doesn't seem directed at me, and try to ignore it, and then will hear "listen to me".

It is mostly fragments but quite amazing nevertheless.

My advice would be to take that message the same way you are taking this one.

- Lee

That's all true, so it would seem I am a glutton for punishment in writing my chart. That's how I put it, we all write down all of what we will experience during the lifetime we're about to embark on and I guess I could've been getting validation from some other source telling me"Honey, you wrote it and it's going to be this way for awhile cause this is what you wanted!".

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
[\quote]
That's all true, so it would seem I am a glutton for punishment in writing my chart. That's how I put it, we all write down all of what we will experience during the lifetime we're about to embark on and I guess I could've been getting validation from some other source telling me"Honey, you wrote it and it's going to be this way for awhile cause this is what you wanted!".

This is absolutly what I believe. I am 100% responsible for my life and circumstance.

A couple of years ago I was out of work and could not find a job. I went through all my savings. All I had was trust that it would all workout and in the 11th hour, I got a job.

Now the job I have isn't ideal but there is something for me to learn here.
Karmic lessons that do not have judgement because from that place pre incarnation we are not worried or afraid of these issues. Anyway.

I am wishing good things for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Could it be that you possess a mind that is highly attached to outcomes whether positive or negative?

For example - do you worry a LOT and have you always been a "worry wort"? I'll bet you have - reading between God's lines there.

So he takes one look at your entire brain configuration and says "better get used to it then"

This is a statement about the degree of your attachments - it's saying look within, you very mind is the cause, and unless you change your mind, you'd better get used to a continuing string of disappointments, and yes, to motivate you, but I don't think to do more, try harder or anything like that at all, but to change your very mind, and your inner being.

He poked you - but that's amazing, and I think authentic - it was either God or your guardian angel, and since they are agents of God's will, it amounts to the very same thing in effect.

The right response to it, is to laugh, at yourself, imho.

Edit: Or, he may have been expressing his own disappointment!

In other words, you, as a "child of God" are inevitably on your way to the Godhead, to be with God where he is - so he's saying in effect - you think THAT's bad? Heh - better get used to it then - try looking at it from MY perspective. He's talking about the inevitability of suffering within the earthly sphere.

But that he heard you, and replied! OMG! Think about that, about the implications of that..

If GOD is for you, then who or WHAT could ever be against you, ever..!

GOD - as a type of cynic..

Now THAT is FUNNY!
or maybe not..

My instincts tell me that that second interpretion is the right one, which has some very interesting philosophical implications, about a love and acceptance which transcends suffering and dissapointment, and an inclusiveness, about what comes with your ultimate inheritance ie: good and bad together. If you get used to it, that implies an acceptance, and it's in acceptance that liberation comes, so all in all it's very good advice!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

No I have never been a worry wort, but that's what I think is half the problem, I am never prepared until the SHTF already, so basically I am at that point right now, the SHTF and Now I am like Oh NO something's gotta happen soon or else I am toast! No putting money aside for a rainy day for me, basically I am usually whatever one day at a time, it'll be ok, it'll work out blah blah blah. So of course in that I am also causing the problem, but oh well I don't think anybody did any good worrying their whole life and I can't stand that mentality, but maybe that's why my life is this way. Who knows? I am still not going to worry too much cause personally I know I can handle anything and already have, I just wish to be spared the greif, but I guess that ain't happening... so c'est la vie.
You are most correct...it is amazing that he answered!!!! Nearly knocked me off the bed from fright, but amazing nonetheless!!!! All I can do is keep on keeping on... as that rock band said...don't recall the name of the band!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just so long as he doesn't show up tomorrow in the form of George Burns smoking a cigar!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Funny, haha I love those movies Oh God You devil...lol

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
[\quote]

This is absolutly what I believe. I am 100% responsible for my life and circumstance.

A couple of years ago I was out of work and could not find a job. I went through all my savings. All I had was trust that it would all workout and in the 11th hour, I got a job.

Now the job I have isn't ideal but there is something for me to learn here.
Karmic lessons that do not have judgement because from that place pre incarnation we are not worried or afraid of these issues. Anyway.

I am wishing good things for you.

I thank you very much, cindymars. I appreciate that!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why do people pray to the big guy about their financial matters? Then turn around and blame him when things dont turn out? Seems kind of selfish to me. Of all the problems in the world people want him to stop everything and give them more money.
I would think he would take it about as well as if you had asked him to wipe your booty for you.

As for the comment against people with money and wanting equality and how a poor person never made it to an election......are you serious? Because if you were then he gave you good advice and you should take it. Seriously.

The well educated hard working people were usually the ones with money, jobs and therefore in the elections. As for not liking those in power perhaps we should look into the mirror because it was our lazyness that put them in that possition to begin with. When you accept something be it money, food, housing from someone with out paying for it you are owned by them and you will accept their terms. If you have been accepting "free" resourses then you dont get a say in much. That was your choice, get used to it. OR fight it and change. Stop taking those free checks, toss those crutches, and bust your ass girl. You can do it. It wont be easy, but it will be better.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One time while waking up in the morning a voice said to me "You have done nothing wrong". I don't doubt if it was the voice of God or not, but I WAS half asleep at the time so I don't know - you'd think he'd pick a better time to reassure me about something that I still don't know what it was reassuring me about than the moment I wake up.

Anyway, it seems it was a lot more peaceful sounding than what you heard.

edit: I tell you what though, as long as you are an honest and loving person, God will NEVER put any burden on your shoulders too heavy that you can't carry. It will be the ones who are the most calm that will prevail.

[edit on 23/7/09 by Nventual]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I had a similar experience last year. Just after getting in bed and my mind was quiet, I heard a voice say 'Enjoy yourself.' I had been worried about being selfish, and also being perceived as selfish, because I had been spending too much time on the internet - staying up later after my wife had gone to bed (mostly on ATS and writing stuff, etc.) Anyway I heard the voice and it contridicted what I expected to be probably the best advice I needed at the time which was 'Be more selfless.'

What was odd was that it also had a very slight sarcastic tone to it, and it was a female's voice. It was clear, and the best way to describe how I 'heard' it was not through the ears but was processed in my mind as a sound - so possibly sent directly to my mind. It was most certainly not my own thought given I don't think with an interior female voice, and this voice was completely unfamiliar.

[edit on 23/7/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Back in 2002, when I was spending unending time on the Net over the 9/11 event, as one of the earlier researchers involved in that, and then seeing the Iraq war about to unfold, I felt that I was at the end of my rope and was carrying too heavy a burden, like a ticking time bomb on my back to use an analogy, so at one point I went to my bedroom, and got down on my hands and knees at side of my bed and prayed HARD, for it to be taken off of me, to get relief, and I heard a faint whisper say aloud "thy will be done"
On another occasion a few years later, when laying down for bed, having run on thoughts about God and all kinds of conceptions about impossible to conceive things, I heard it again, the same faint whisper say simply "God is God."

those are the only reports I have which are similar in any way

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
When you open yourself up like that- you are setting up yourself to get answered by a number of various entities. And there is no garuntee- ever- that what you heard is from your spirit guide. It very well may have been a "ghost" or earthbound spirit who finds enjoyment by hanging around you.

I am a psychic medium and I encounter this personally and with many other people all the time.

There is no true way to protect yourself.
The only person you can trust is your inner truth.

All spirit guides have agendas to return back to working on the other side. All spirit guides were once human and so carry human traits such as sarcasm, hate, jealousy, love and compassion. Dont expect a fairy tale when it comes to them.

I have been battling the other side for over a decade now.
If you need any additional help please feel free to U2U me- I have been where you are and I know how to help.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Idyserenity, I feel like I should help you. But I know a person can only really help themselves in the end.

There's a saying that goes like this: "How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one but the light bulb really has to want to change itself."

I think if you would read "Think And Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill it will be of great benefit to you.

Best of luck to you and never lose your faith in yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I really feel for every person on this thread who is experiencing difficulties.

I truthfully want you all to be well.

The one thing that does come through your threads idyserenity is anger and frustration. Both are limiting emotions and can increase stress making it harder and harder to see a way out.

If you can, just step back from it. Step out. Go somewhere and quietly meditate. The answer will come without you needing to ask.

Similarly, I am cut out from my family. Anger towards them wasnt positive. My mother visited for the first time in three years last month. Sometimes people turn up just to show you how much you dont need them.

I am sending every person who has expressed their difficult situation in this thread sme distance reiki.

Love, stillness and compassion to all.

xxx

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join