It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Gaurdian Angel/ Spirit guide or God is a sadistic A**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What ever happens Ill be asking for help for you and I do hope things get better for you.Im in a very similar situation and my heart goes out to you.I know its hard but stay positive,nothing ever stays the same.I ask the Universe to help me help myself, and that seems to get better results than just asking for divine intervention.Anyway I think you know what I mean and I will ask because whenever I ask for someone else, they seem to get great results.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

ladyserenity, I will pray for your situation to change with you. I would like to ask you to relax and read a quick story I wrote. In it, the character hears a very convincing "voice" as well. It is called No God, I am right, and Your are wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
I am guessing that a lot of people are asking their guidance for help finding a job or some other good fortune to come along. Fortune I think is what we make of it. If you are looking for a job at least you have not given up yet. Some people have already been trying for so long they can not get up the courage to take any further rejection. Some people have run out of money for gas and car insurance and just can not look any longer.

There is nothing like going to apply for a job on the first day it became available only to find you are about 200th in line and the line is growing by that much every hour you spend waiting for an interview or even an application for that matter. What makes it worse is realizing you are nearly out of money for the fuel to keep trying and they will repo your car soon anyway.

I think a lot of people will find their spirit guides are pretty useless in this economy other than telling them which trash can has the best potential for some scrap to sell or some discarded food to eat.

Well car insurance is already out of date, I still got a few days before they revoke my reg and license, but I am still on the road, because I refuse to let that stop me, always have, and have a large sum of cash owed to NJ for it, yeah I got caught there, but here there's a lot more people so they don't nearly run as many unfounded tag checks so that's one positive of being in Florida, the other is how much they love to bug the tourists with other state tags, lol. Thankfully my car is a beater I bought for 700 bucks cash so no repo man for me, thank GOD!As far as fuel goes since I am such a very nice person and give others rides they always are more than helpful with the gas at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Please do not think that I am making light of your situation. I have been there.

I was knocked flat on my back without warning and was unable to work for almost a year. I came so close to losing my home and everything that I had worked so hard all my life for and I too thought that the cosmos was against me.

I kept thinking that if there was a God or if I was supposed to be rescued something would happen. It did. I became depressed, couldn't get out of bed and my debts and my problems got worse.

I was two months away from losing my house and sure that I would become a homeless citizen living off the street when I decided to take a stab at doing something for myself. I applied for a job knowing that I was considered unemployable; no medical release to return to work. I took a job that I hated, was under paid and frequently not paid for the hours that I did work. I did this for 6 months and doors started opening for me and I walked through each one. Every opportunity that came my way I took.

One year later I was completely debt free, except for my mortgage.

I learned the important lesson that there is a big difference between what I want and what I need.

I now feel free and I am quite content because I find joy in the things in my life that give pleasure and have no monetary value but are priceless.

I only buy what I need and have found that most often it goes a long way to taking care of my wants.

Starting at the bottom again after riding on top worked for me. It wasn't easy but I am so very grateful that I found the true path to my happiness.

I hope that you find yours.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Thank you very much and I will likewise do the same for you. Actually I have been doing the same for mostly everyone around me for the past few months, last night was really the first night I focused on myself, and only as it seemed it was getting more dire as MY so's boss has still not paid him for most of the jobs he's done.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

My family is worthless, they will help everybody but me, they're republicans; enough said.

My heart goes out to you, it really does, Ive been unemployed for four months now, and happen to be an expert in my field as well. Things always get better though, just stay positive.
I do however have a problem with this statement. Isnt that extremely prejudice/racist? Thats like saying "I wont walk down that street, I might get robbed- those people are black, enough said...". enough said?!?! BTW, Some of the nicest people i have ever met were republicans!! just because someone may have different ideas than you doesnt mean that you are any better than them or deserve any more or any less than they do..... But Lets keep it real, It sounds to me like your real issue with your folks is not their political slant, but rather their choice to not help you, whether you had deserved it or not, when all the while they are helping others. I am so tired of these silly labels that keep us apart and constantly fighting...arent we smarter than that by now?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

You inner voice, is the inner you.
If it is a sadistic arsehole, then maybe you are too

It knows you more than you do yourself, and like you have said, if someones wants to motivate you, they're gonna have to "tick you off"

Jacob

Well, i have to agree with that there. I can be both of these things ... It is true...just ask anybody who's asked my advice, but make sure it's some self defamating character, cause they'll vouch for how honest I can be, and it may seem sadistic, but it's never really intended to be.lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobmarleythe2nd

reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

My family is worthless, they will help everybody but me, they're republicans; enough said.

My heart goes out to you, it really does, Ive been unemployed for four months now, and happen to be an expert in my field as well. Things always get better though, just stay positive.
I do however have a problem with this statement. Isnt that extremely prejudice/racist? Thats like saying "I wont walk down that street, I might get robbed- those people are black, enough said...". enough said?!?! BTW, Some of the nicest people i have ever met were republicans!! just because someone may have different ideas than you doesnt mean that you are any better than them or deserve any more or any less than they do..... But Lets keep it real, It sounds to me like your real issue with your folks is not their political slant, but rather their choice to not help you, whether you had deserved it or not, when all the while they are helping others. I am so tired of these silly labels that keep us apart and constantly fighting...arent we smarter than that by now?

Yeah it was meant as a dig to my mother, who can't shut up about me being a democrat. LOL. I am just hoping she'll see it at some point. I never meant it to generalize really.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've recalled others saying they were my guardian angel. One time she was having trouble getting through, so she called me one the phone.

Many times she would warn me about something and I don't really recall always listening to her. One time I even told her to stop telling me what to do. So bizarre. I haven't heard from her in quite awhile now.
I hope she's ok.

I've been on SSDI for about 5 years now and am also worried about losing my monthly checks and place to live. You and all the others suffering financially, have my sympathy. At least, many of these people can get jobs when the economy gets better. Not so easy for someone with a history and disability like mine.

I guess it could always get worse, like with the swine flu, health issues etc.

Count your blessings,........if you have any.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well I know for a fact that God's voice sounds just like a Trumpet blast and not a human voice. Furthermore, when God speaks to you his voice is accompanied by light. Based on your description of the event whatever talked to you wasn't God.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
...God's not going to help you with these, what God gave you is the ability to find these things. God is not going to bring these things to you. You have to seek out these things.

'If you don't ask, you won't get'

-M. Gandhi

...It's true you need money to keep a roof over your head right? I am not serving two masters, I was asking to keep my family remain in their dwelling as this is the only place we have to go. We don't have help like so many others do, and that includes governmental help because we don't "Qualify" for oh some reason or other. I was simply asking for divine help in keeping my family safe.
It just so happens to take money to do that whether I like it or not(Particularly I don't like it, don't think anybody else does either) But that's how the system works unfortunately.

I agree with you 100% Money is viable but it can't be worshipped.

I understand you are in dire straits and that you need all the help you need, which you do and I sincerely hope a higher power steps in and saves your family in this Earthly realm.

Unfortunately... Just as I said, If you don't ask for it you won't get it, the saying is also true for 'If you don't fight for your freedom you won't be free.'

There will be many martyrs who will decide that since they are about to lose everything, they will take out as many of the enemy as they can, and it's understandable if you choose not to be a martyr, but as an wise politician back in ye decadent Roman times once said something to this effect: 'We shouldn't brand slaves lest it be easier for them to identify each other and find out how many fellow slaves there are and revolt.'

So... Find out how many fellow slaves there are and revolt!

The NWO is not counting on people fighting for their freedom! They are expecting people to fade quietly into the night and die away with barely a whisper.

The current troubles didn't happen by chance. It was planned!

The question is: Are you going to take it, or are you going to fight!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Very good story, BTW. I knew where you were going with it. Nice Job.

Thanks for the story!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think the get used to it was just a wake up call to look at the bigger picture. You are not the only ones going through this the economy is just getting worse and worse and things are going to get owrse before they get better. So just saddle up and ride it through the best you can.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

...God's not going to help you with these, what God gave you is the ability to find these things. God is not going to bring these things to you. You have to seek out these things.

'If you don't ask, you won't get'

-M. Gandhi

...It's true you need money to keep a roof over your head right? I am not serving two masters, I was asking to keep my family remain in their dwelling as this is the only place we have to go. We don't have help like so many others do, and that includes governmental help because we don't "Qualify" for oh some reason or other. I was simply asking for divine help in keeping my family safe.
It just so happens to take money to do that whether I like it or not(Particularly I don't like it, don't think anybody else does either) But that's how the system works unfortunately.

I agree with you 100% Money is viable but it can't be worshipped.

I understand you are in dire straits and that you need all the help you need, which you do and I sincerely hope a higher power steps in and saves your family in this Earthly realm.

Unfortunately... Just as I said, If you don't ask for it you won't get it, the saying is also true for 'If you don't fight for your freedom you won't be free.'

There will be many martyrs who will decide that since they are about to lose everything, they will take out as many of the enemy as they can, and it's understandable if you choose not to be a martyr, but as an wise politician back in ye decadent Roman times once said something to this effect: 'We shouldn't brand slaves lest it be easier for them to identify each other and find out how many fellow slaves there are and revolt.'

So... Find out how many fellow slaves there are and revolt!

The NWO is not counting on people fighting for their freedom! They are expecting people to fade quietly into the night and die away with barely a whisper.

The current troubles didn't happen by chance. It was planned!

Well, I didn't join the ARMY and learn all that crap so I could sit back and take it, that's for darn sure. LOL. I joined to learn how to fight and that's exactly what I will do...and as I have stated to friends the first I am going after is my no good father...I would just love to have possession of his nice 1.5 million dollar land and house! But, not only because of that, but the way he was part of that system(Top of the food chain at Prudential). OOoooooooohhhh how I would love to start with him!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

HERE HERE!!!!
That's what I am thinking it meant also, because I thought it was wishful thinking though(On my part.) I dismissed it. But, I am praying for a total collapse, eqaulity would be so great right now!!!! When those in power have nothing to hold over the rest of us anymore, It'll be wonderful. The only reason those people are in POWER is Because of MONEY! Let's face it, have you ever seen anybody who was poor win any election even on the lowest rung?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

God is infinite wise, and not without a sense of humour - that is important to remember..

You HEARD the frick'n VOICE OF GOD! That's amazing. That, in and of itself is something to be immensely grateful for, so know that you petition is being heard, and you even got a reply! Incredible!

If God said, "no way, you get nothing" then that would have been the most wise and loving thing to say, since God is infinitely wise and loving.

That's just amazing, to get that back, to actually get a response!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I only skimmed through a few responses, so I apologize if this has already been said... but..

The universe/God will not respond if you are seeking greed. I don't think the guardians will do anything for us that shouldn't happen, i.e fall into money, become greedier, etc. I think that kind of stuff is supposed to happen naturally... if it's meant to happen, it will. This doesn't mean you just sit on your ass and a great job will come to you- it means you send positive vibrations and energy and allow the universe to respond through the same, which can lead to greater wealth.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't know anything about hearing voices, but as to your situation, get on the welfare. It's much harder for them to evict a welfare mom with kids. Every idiot in the country is getting benefits, why shouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

...The current troubles didn't happen by chance. It was planned!

...Well, I didn't join the ARMY and learn all that crap so I could sit back and take it, that's for darn sure. LOL. I joined to learn how to fight and that's exactly what I will do...

Yes, the NWO doesn't want to attract attention to its activities, even though at this point in time they don't bother making it secret anymore. They're just pushing through with their plans expecting no resistance.

The plan is to create two classes of A futuristic Illuminati Society: A class of super rich and super poor. Royalty and Serfs, as strange as it seems, it seems as if we are on a path back to the Middle Ages.

Resisting is protesting, refusing to leave your home, taking your trailer and leaving, creating a support group- and I use that term loosely- to reclaim your independence, freedom from bondage, and basic human right to a free plot of land.

I do not have to fight for it right now. I am in Canada but I feel it is time to bring back the Homestead Act

I sense that one day I will have to literally fight for it, be it in the courts or on the streets.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 23-7-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
LOLOL!!!
im sry to but that was not what i was expecting when i clicked on this thread wow,your guide must of been there done that...lol...or maybe it was a guide but maybe a spirit idk,...that just reminded me of somthing that would happen in a movie like meet the spartin..or scary movie..."what a jerk" jk
-good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join