It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish family: Germany officer spat on our passports

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Do a simple experiment then.

I assume you did the same experiment before advocating it to others? If not - please do (you can wear a kippah for more authenticity). Hope that you can tell us how it went, from local jail. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Well you said a mouthful too. Did I say I unquestionably believed the story of the Jews? No, but I certainly didn't find reason to call it "friggin jewish propoganda" either.

I said it once and apparently it bears repeating: if it had been a German couple whining about this happening to them in Israel, this board would be calling for an execution. Don't worry I've been around here long enough to know it reeks of antisemitism. But he is doing some "critical thinking" ? His rants and foul stories about Jews are critical thinking. I too have to be mindful of the T & C's.
[edit on 23-7-2009 by Bombeni]

Are you referring to this article or the board when you say it "reeks of antisemitism? If you are talking about the board, how does it reek of antisemitism? Just because people question things put up here, does not make it antisemetic. We could pretty much say that this entire board is anti-everything if we are going to label it as antisemetic because we don't take everything at face value.

There bad people where ever you go. Funny you should bring up harassment at an Israeli border crossing. I have a friend who was visiting Israel and took a day trip to Egypt, he was detained at the border because of it. On a tour with 30 other people he was the only one detained, and why? Because he was Jewish, and they figured no good Jewish person would go to Egypt for a sightseeing tour for 6 hours and come back without being a terrorist. Now what would you call that? Are those border guards being antisemetic because they hassled a Jewish person and called him a terrorist? Do I care if you believe the story? Not really, but if you didn't it would prove my point.

If you wouldn't call it Jewish propaganda, what would you call it? It is being paraded around on a right-wing Israeli news site, for the sole purpose of creating outrage. That is pretty much the definition of propaganda. I did not see them reporting the rebuttal that was shown here, stating that did not in fact happen. So if it is not going to objective reporting and only inciting anger, what other term is there to use for it?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
Good find OP, S&F for you.

I see some people have taken the default position of either "they're lying" or "they deserve it". While this trend is very worrying, it does show that those of us that do not hate Jews need to be as vigilant against anti-Semitism now as ever, and that it is alive and well here on ATS.

It is rampant on ATS and has been for some time.

My business partner is Jewish. He had his kid in a private school in southern France because he was separated from his wife and rented her an apartment there near her family. He had to pull him out out of the school there and put him in one in L.A.. He was getting death threats from anti-Semites and radical Muslims who were from the wealthy families who had kids in the same school. He tells me it is a nightmare in France for Jews now and I have no doubt Germany has its share these days.

I've known these people for over 20 years and they are honest, decent hardworking people. I've worked with other Jews and found them very likable and not the least dishonest.

One thing I've noticed is these anti-Semites are such cowards they won't even admit who they are. They always use the cover that they are only Bigots towards the Zionists. Of course they never say they believe all Jews are Zionists.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

What i think is rampant on this site, is anti-islamic sentiment.

In my opinion muslims are often becoming the new Jews.

What i mean by this is that many of the comments i read about muslims or islam could easily be changed with the word Jew or Jewish and it would suddenly seem like i am in 1940s Germany.

I know there is anti-semetism on this site too. But there is also a tendency of people to label others anti-semetic at the drop of a hat, just because they disagree with a certain point of view or a certain story.

I don't think we should label everyone as anti-semetic nor should we label everyone as anti-islamic. We should at least try to see things from their persepctive if possible and respect others opinions.

Sadly that seems a hard thing for many people to do on this site, these days.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The biggest problems is that all each side sees is either an anti-semite, or a Jewish apologist. There seems to be no room for someone who is actually in the middle.

I don't understand why we are forced to pick a side. I don't believe the story, simply because it doesn't add up, and there is only one source. Show me another credible source and I will believe it. That does not make me antisemitic, it means I am not going to accept something at face value without doing a bit of digging. When did that become a bad thing?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by euleberlin
I have the strange feeling it has to do with this:
www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020604

Good find, I don't know what it has to do so much with this particular Jewish couple, but just read a couple of the comments on that article and see the hatred Germany has for Jews. Germany and Iran, two peas in a pod.

I think, you didn´t get my point. I have the strange feeling, "the" jewish elite is trying to let all germans look like Nazis, as a little revenge...

here are two more links of the same story, just two jewish newspapers. I was pretty shocked, when i read those...
www.juedische.at...
jta.org...

"What kind of atmosphere is there across the political spectrum in Germany, when people would think of her criticism of Israel as courageous?"

That sentence says it all, germany isn´t allowed to critisize israel.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by euleberlin]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The bottom line of this story is related to this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Got it?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fett Pinkus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA finally some pay back. I guess the officers watched that video of those dumb orthodox jews spitting on that journalist woman. Figured it was the polite thing to do...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
what is JEw? I only know Israel. Is Jew bad people? sooo bad that their passport be spatted at?

???

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Still beats the hell out of negotiating a checkpoint in the West Bank if you were a Palestinian.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, heh?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well I had a couple of minutes to kill so I googled "anti semitism in germany" and it produced one million, nine-hundred-and-thirty thousand pages.

End of report.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
there are neo-nazi's in every country, if this is fact let's hope the man is dealt with in the correct way. they say they have a witness and will take it to court. It is early days we cannot really make assumptions if it is false or not until there are further reports,

This does not in any way put Germans in a bad light, just as Nick Griffin of the BNP isn't representative of the vast majority of us Brits.

To the poster who said something along the lines on having no sympathy because of Israel and the Palastine issue, would it then be acceptable if an ordinary Muslim living in the West was treated in a similar way because of the Taliban?

If it is true I can understand the family feeling upset, wouldn't any of us feel the same if we were abused because of our religion or nationality.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dizzylizzy]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well I had a couple of minutes to kill so I googled "anti semitism in germany" and it produced one million, nine-hundred-and-thirty thousand pages.

End of report.

I also had a couple of minutes to spare so I googled "Islam hate in Germany" and it produced 3,050,00 pages.

I also googled "Football hate in Germany" and it kicked out 2,720,000 pages.

Also tried "antiBritish in Germany" it showed up 6,080,000 pages.

Report ongoing.

Makes you wonder

[edit on 053131p://pm3138 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So after 8 pages...

Have we identified the airport that this happened at yet?

Has a DNA sample been submitted from the passport?

Is there even a picture of the passport showing a blob of spit?

Is there any proof that this actually happened and is not a propaganda story?

Have they fired the guy who did the spitting?

Anything?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Airport is Frankfurt am Main.
The rest is very uncertain and the German Border Patrol couldn't confirm it according to a German Newspaper.
www.rundschau-online.de...
(Use Google to translate it)

I believe it is an act of demonising Germany.

Why?

Because Germania plays a key role as the most feared opponent of the NWO.
If you're good at recognising masonic/zionist/NWO symbols, you really should take a very close look at the symbols used by the Third Reich and try to find out what they really mean.
en.wikipedia.org...
Sieg Heil!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

This is pure fiction and political propoganda and shoddy journalism to boot.

Like many inflamatory news pieces out of the Israeli and Zionist media designed to play to people's emotions it has none of the credible sources of a who, what, why, how and when real credible journalistic endeavor, it's a story whose sole purpose is to play on emotions.

Why?

First and foremost Israel has always looked at it's own survival in terms of numbers, that is numbers of citizens. Convincing Jews the world over that Anti-Semitism is active and growing the world over only serves to make Israel a more desirable place to the World's Jews. Oh dear, look at this story in the paper today, I am telling you it's just not safe anywhere for us Hebrews...that's not true honey, Israel is safe for us Jews...lets move.

Second it's about always bolstering that Never Forget Argument, which is basically Zionists and Israel never wanting the rest of the world to forget that Israel feels entitled to step outside of the boundaries of International Law and Human Rights norms for it's 'security'. As long as they can make it seem like the world is more dangerous to Jews than any other religion, or race, and convince people that it's true, they can keep operating outside of International Law and Human Rights Standards to expand and dominate their Middle Eastern territory and stature.

Third it's about actually promoting Anti-Semitism, by hitting non-Jews over the head with it to the point you start being Anti-Jewish yourself because it just gets so old and so trite and so far fetched sometimes.

I have lived in a community for 10 years with a major Jewish Temple and an actual Shepardic Jewish Temple too. The surrounding neighborhoods are predominantly Jewish because they are close enough for the observant Jews to walk to temple like they are supposed to as opposed to drive.

There is no violence, there is no hate, there is no prejudice against them. They make decent neighbors, quiet, reserved, keep pretty much to themselves, never really cause trouble except now and then in a supermarket line from the same kind of impatience or self importance non-Jews suffer in supermarket lines.

Why would they want to leave tropical Miami Beach with all it's amenities and nightlife to go live in Israel? The reality is they don't, and there is no real reason for them too.

So Isreal has to make up pretend reasons for them too.

It's all just a play on emotions and making it believable enough for those emotionally inclined people who want to believe.

By the way that shooting pistol hand signal means, I got you, like I got your bags, or I got your lunch, or I got your order or message, where do you want them placed, where do you want it delivered.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
WoW...Germans spitting on Jews...Jews spitting on Christians.I think they all need to keep there mouths shut you never know you might catch the swine flu.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Who cares, this doesn't deserve to be news here in the US.

Yeah, well in NZ we're still being forcefed US politics. That doesn't deserve to be news here at all, but it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

......but just read a couple of the comments on that article and see the hatred Germany has for Jews. Germany and Iran, two peas in a pod.

Would you please quote the comments in that article that show the hatred that Germany has for Jews because i read it twice and i just don't see it. And what exactly does Iran have to do with this thread ?

I can however see from your comments that you seem to have a problem with Germany and Germans.

If any nation should be hanging it's head in shame it is Germans, but the rest of us have tried to forgive and forget.

The nation would be Germany, not Germans, Germans are people not a nation. What exactly do you feel they should be hanging their heads in shame for, for something that was done over 60 yeras ago ? Are the Germans alive today responsible for what was done over 60 years ago ? It sure doesn't appear as though you are trying too hard to forgive and forget.

Seems to me Germany still needs to get some longtime history between it and the worst atrocity in mankind's history.

That would be way easier for them to do if people like you would stop harping on it and let the past be the past.

And if this story is true, i still don't see how it has anything to do with Germany or the Germans, it was the act of one man not a whole country or all of it's citizens.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

You are wrong about that. English is compulsory in most Western European schools including Germany, at least at the middle school level.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join