It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish family: Germany officer spat on our passports

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have my doubts. If it did happen, newborn is still not a reason for letting it happen. If those guys notified management right away and if this indeed was as is described Germany would probably hire a plane just for them to prevent scandal. In our "big brother" epoch cameras are everywhere, especially in airports so it would be not that hard to prove. I think that either it is not whole story or it is totally false. In my (though few) trips to Europe never ever had any problems with Israeli passport.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Yeah I can tell you learned a lot from the past, not. Your antisemite tone jumped off the page, accusing them of using the "holocaust card" 00 how appalling and umempathetic. And to automatically think these people just made this whole thing up out of the clear blue sky when you don't know the facts tells me how you lean.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Jewish family: Germany officer spat on our passports

Big deal. Get over it. I've been spat at. It didn't hurt me, it ticked me off. Whoa!

If they were beaten or imprisoned that would be another matter all together.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have friends who are german, and I've been over to germany before. I have a very hard time believing this story. THe germans are very cautious about that whole issue. They don't like to talk bout it, and when they do they talk about it in shame and disgust. really they actually do. seen them do it.

I say this story is made up. None of the german papers have reported this. THis would have been dealt with severely by the german public and the german govt. they really aren't tolerating this sort of stuff in germany. Germany does have it's share of neo nazi's and stuff. but they crack down on them hard enough that they stay underground and don't work for the govt. or as any sort of officer. So I am surprised if this is true. but I don't think it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yeah I can tell you learned a lot from the past, not. Your antisemite tone jumped off the page, accusing them of using the "holocaust card" 00 how appalling and umempathetic. And to automatically think these people just made this whole thing up out of the clear blue sky when you don't know the facts tells me how you lean.

1/tell me where i said they used the "holocaust card"

2/I dont believe a word of that article, that my opinion,right ?

3/ As a german myself, i witnessed too many times that kind of made up events.

Exemple: in the subway,at the rush hour i was sitting , the area wasnt really crowded,a woman with her kid sat next to me, 5 mins passed.
She turned in my direction and asked me "why are you calling me a jewish whore?"

I politely answered i didnt and she probaly misheard something because i wasnt saying anythings.
then she started to shout franticaly.
"you nazi, you dirty pig, you called me a dirty ***jew"
i told her to stop lying because i never said such things.
At the next station, the u- security guard entered the train and when they reached our wagon.
She ended screaming i was a nazi and told i called her horribles names.
I didnt, and nones in the train helped me to prove i didnt called her names.

i ended at the police office and got fined..for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !

and im lucky i didnt get jailed.

I can tell you numerous exemples , similar,in shop,at theatre,restaurant or hospital.
And it not happened only to me.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

1/tell me where i said they used the "holocaust card"

2/I dont believe a word of that article, that my opinion,right ?

3/ As a german myself, i witnessed too many times that kind of made up events.

Exemple: in the subway,at the rush hour i was sitting , the area wasnt really crowded,a woman with her kid sat next to me, 5 mins passed.
She turned in my direction and asked me "why are you calling me a jewish whore?"

I politely answered i didnt and she probaly misheard something because i wasnt saying anythings.
then she started to shout franticaly.
"you nazi, you dirty pig, you called me a dirty ***jew"
i told her to stop lying because i never said such things.
At the next station, the u- security guard entered the train and when they reached our wagon.
She ended screaming i was a nazi and told i called her horribles names.
I didnt, and nones in the train helped me to prove i didnt called her names.

i ended at the police office and got fined..for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !

and im lucky i didnt get jailed.

I can tell you numerous exemples , similar,in shop,at theatre,restaurant or hospital.
And it not happened only to me.

I dont believe anythings in that article (I mean, your story), in all honesty, its pure lies and hatred to fill peoples mind against Jews one more time.

Frickin nazi propaganda, im extremely shocked, actualy most peoples around the world look at Jews like the holocaust never happened.

Besides, if that really happened as you say it did, the papers would have been reporting it, it would have been worldwide news.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yeah I can tell you learned a lot from the past, not. Your antisemite tone jumped off the page, accusing them of using the "holocaust card" 00 how appalling and umempathetic.

As i guess you never left your country to discover new countries.
That kind of arguments, comming from you dont really disturb me.

Im used to see your usual random rant in many different subjects (maybe one day you gonna be able to set order in your mind and be able to put your ideas in understable format of concept).

Bombeni,beside of seeking attention, try to think before posting

You act in a similar way of a dictator, who dont agree with your opinion is automaticaly wrong.

I hope one day you could grow up and feel more confidence in your self.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Moe confidence? Geez if I was anymore confident than I am now even I couldn't stand me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Besides, if that really happened as you say it did, the papers would have been reporting it, it would have been worldwide news.

Look at the news more often maybe ?

when a black man is attacked, or visible colored minority,turk,Rom etc etc etc, is attacked, it make worldwide news.

When a white,asian, etc etc etc ,visible majority, it make barely one line in the news.

You are just embarassing yourself, one more time.

I assume, one more time, you didnt traveled around the world enought to understand essential difference in ethnics cultures.

Anyways Bombeni, i hope one day your mind can handle the word "opinion"

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Moe confidence? Geez if I was anymore confident than I am now even I couldn't stand me.

ah good good, such excess of self confidence could be called "egotism"
Egotism,egocentered person are most of the time in the darkest ignorance, simply because they usualy dont doubt or dont question their knowledges.

If you dont doubt a bit about yourself or dont question yourself a bit, you end by not even learning a thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

You might want to look in the mirror when you say those things. And afterwards, always end with:

I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well - it could be true or not.

If it is true - then its one guy behaving badly, and I am absolutely sure that if there is any evidence supporting it - then this guy will suffer publicly and profoundly.

If it is not true, then it is a nasty piece of propaganda to keep the Holocaust guilt alive - and to continue to play the victim card.

I think it is living Germans who have suffered more from the Holocaust than living Jews - and lets realize that we are dealing with a world of living people - the dead are beyond caring.

It is time to put the Holocaust card to bed - and stop using it as a political tool. It disrespects those who died, and it degrades modern Germans who had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You might want to look in the mirror when you say those things. And afterwards, always end with: I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone It, People Like Me!

One more time, trying to derail the thread
?

Bombeni, if you dont believe me, honestly dont care, i just consider you as a pollution , you dont agree with my opinion, no problem buddy, i dont mind.

But you're trying as usual to turn the debat on your side, debat where there is obviously no sides.

Peoples likes you?
awsome

i consider it as a good thing IMO.

I dont believe those border patrolers did a such things, but i believe its total made up event, i consider it to be a total propaganda stunt.

And yes, if you want to call me antisemit go ahead feel free to do so, it only gonna make me give my point of view more firmly.

Nones is forcing you to agree with anyones.

Apparently , for you, jews are pures and cant build up such events.
Are they immunes to human nature reactions ?

Are they god fav ?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I think it is living Germans who have suffered more from the Holocaust than living Jews - and lets realize that we are dealing with a world of living people - the dead are beyond caring.

Finally someone understand clearly

DEAD are DEAD, the livings are paying the price, not the DEAD !

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think this happened. I think this is a case of someone seeing what they wanted to see. I think the granddaughter wanted a little drama in her life so she concocted this fantasy in order to incite and inflame others.

I see this sort of thing all the time at work. I will tell a guest about a hotel policy and I will immediately be called a racist (and usually a bunch of other choice words). The guest will go to my manager in the morning with all sorts of horror stories about their dealings with such a racist pig like me. When the video tape is reviewed. The guest is the one that looks racist not me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

This smells like B.S to me.

Germany has suffered more than anyone for things that happened in the past and the whole story of what really happened is not widely known.

I am sorry but I take what ever an Israeli says with a grain of salt, growing up around them tells me that they have no problem making up stories and lies to just have fun or to attract sympathy.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

In my opinion it`s not an issue of who suffered the most. Bad things happened in the past and hopefully sometime everyone will get over it. And by that I mean not to forget it but to forgive.
But I agree, this time I smell bs too.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by derpif]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Obama being a muslim

It’s ignorance like yours, and this German Guards that are the root of the problem.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle...

Racism need to end everywhere - starting with the man in the mirror.

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What makes your version of the subway story anymore believeable than the story the Jewish couple have reported? You were fined and almost jailed. Usually, where there's smoke there is fire and your antisemitism is hard to hide.

Apparently there IS a big problem with antisemitism in Germany -- STILL -- which is why the government is having to crack down on it. They are still trying to recover from the atrocities they committed just barely over 50 years ago, so it stands to reason they are not going to blare headlines when Jews are targeted by Nazis.

Jews have every reason to be afraid, the time I have spent at ats has opened my eyes to that.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by derpif

This smells like B.S to me.

Germany has suffered more than anyone for things that happened in the past and the whole story of what really happened is not widely known.

I am sorry but I take what ever an Israeli says with a grain of salt, growing up around them tells me that they have no problem making up stories and lies to just have fun or to attract sympathy.

If this was reported by anyone other than Jews, you'd all be crying your heads off. This is my point exactly, the Nazi spirit is alive and well in 2009.

If a German family had traveled through Israel and reported this, on one lonesome website even, you'd all be saying yeah, those dirty Jews they're all alike.

Unbelieveable just unbelieveable.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join