It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Meets in Barcelona -- A European Extraterrestrial World Summit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I apologize if this has been listed I have not read every post I just wanted to put this out here.

I jusst received an e-mailfrom The Paradigm Research Group and I have some links that might be of interest????

live link /n4t4ho

European Exopolitics Summit

www.exopoliticseurope.com

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I watched some of the live video, I missed quite a bit but they basically said things we already know such as:

S-4 in Nevada some stories down in the National Lab there is a door that you can walk through and on the other side is Pine Gap, Austrailia and it's the largest NSA location.... ET/Human Facility.

That we have ET/Human bases on the Moon and Mars

That our secret Space Program has launches from places like Vandenburg, Area 51, Utah and some Island in....... Alien/Human base.

Ben Rich from the Skunk Works has told people that we can take ET home.

That on 9/10 the Secretary of Defence announced they misplaced 3 Trillion and for three years prior there was 1.7 Trillion missing then 9/11 happened. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That there is underground cities that can hold several million people and it will be used for the Elites when TSHTF and they specifically told there is a 10th Planet that will be making it's 3600 year appearance which is going to cause great HAVOC on this Planet.

That the hum that people hear underground and which has been ignored is machinery which opens a glass like tunnel and they use magnetics (energy?) down there.

Basically they comfirmed everything I have written about over the years and also many others.

Did anyone catch anything I missed?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just listened to Henry Deacon:

He talked with Scientist that worked with Plasma Fusion this man said he worked with 2 Beings not from here and when he asked what they thought of humans the reply was:

They thought we were Primitive, Savage and a dangerous race and that we smelled bad...bad carma odor.

On Feb. 2, 1961 WW111 almost happened because of UFO's and us not knowing and thinking under attack by Russia or something to that effect.

There was a study done and they decided they are no threat they observe us and we observe them.

Human race is a hybrid race

NASA erased 40 rolls of film overseveral shots because they thought it would create panic.

He was sent pictures that a man from NASA saved and he showed these pictures. Talked about Apollo 12 through 14.
Neil Armstrong took pictures of UFO's as they we taking pictures of us.

Lansburg crater objects flew by and there was construction going on.

On the aborted mission Apollo 13 ships four he showed. One was 5 miles long one two miles long ships entering/exiting.

They I guess NASA DECIDED IF THEY COULDN'T HANDLE THIS WE COULDN'T EITHER SO..................

1980 Voyager at Saturn got pictures of huge ships moving around in the rings it was self luminating and as big as our Moon. One ship was 400 miles in Da. and 2000 miles long

We are a 00 civilization and other species type 2

Mariner got pictures of a Facility on Mars they say is a Space Port called The Airport. Soviets Phobius (sp) using infrared they got heat under the surfaceas big as the City of Chicago.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow! Maybe I'm reading this wrong but this is pretty cool and exciting! Maybe this the step towards disclosure that we need. Thanks for posting this, man. Very cool.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
Wow! Maybe I'm reading this wrong but this is pretty cool and exciting! Maybe this the step towards disclosure that we need. Thanks for posting this, man. Very cool.

Peace!

I couldn't agree with you more, that was a very good read and I will watch the video if I can, is it live and therefore, cannot be watched now, or is it taped? I will have to go back through the thread and find out.

But I just saw a UFO last night and now as it gets dark I am getting really spooked.

The UFO I saw yesterday appeared to be as big as the moon and mimicked it.

Now I read what the guy before you had written, about a ship discovered near Saturn which was the size of our Moon... I mean, I saw that ship last night.

I'm really terrified that it is getting dark now. I will have to go out there soon and I am afraid of what I will see. I am going to panic.

I need to go clean my Godzilla Lair now and stop thinking about UFOs so much.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join