It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Meets in Barcelona -- A European Extraterrestrial World Summit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The World Meets in Barcelona -- A European Extraterrestrial World Summit

www.prweb.com

Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) July 22, 2009 -- France, Spain, Germany, Canada, Denmark, the USA, the United Kingdom and Italy will participate in the first European Exopolitics Summit on disclosing to the world the reality of the presence of extraterrestrials and how governments of the world have denied this information to its citizens.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We’ve all been waiting – for a long, long time – for TPTB to let us in on the biggest secret of this beautiful world. Although most of us realize we’re not alone. Could this be it? Could this time be different from other times? Will we actually be able to see on our own television news channels (CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC) this actually occurring? Disclosure? From Barcelona comes forth the truth. At last! I sure hope so.

www.prweb.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
not going to happen

however it's the best time to do it however while an Audit the Fed bill is in the works, lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Whilst all well and good in theory, its actually getting the truth out to the masses thats the real issue, I favour all it wil end up being is the equivalent of a beer blast, where like minded individuals talk about what it would be like to have disclosure , but then fall into the " Oh well, we haven't really got the real people in who could disclose the truth , so lets all go for a beer".

And then nothing gainful happens apart from the media getting hold of the story and then calling those that attended 'nutjobs' and UFO 'enthusiasts' and the story disappears.

They'll then try to get the Governments of the world to 'disclose' the truth and the Governments will just say either " It's classified" , " Sorry, it's a National Security issue" or " Aliens DON'T exist".

And we go back to wishign about disclosure.

[edit on 22/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Anyone else feeling the falsest flag of them all is coming and TPTB announce that we are not alone, we have allies but there is a mortal enemy that wants to wipe out mankind, que the wiping of the financial slate and 100% employment to fight this enemy and get the factories back working, I would not be shocked if this was to happen, would be a fantastic get out of Jail free card for the British and American governments to get out of the unwinnable Afgan and Iraqi war

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Little star for you, I never thought about that. Good Post.

Oh come on we all know the Governments of those countries attaending, will never give away data of UFO's. There would be mass panic if they were to. I really think this will be a waste of time.

Only the elitist, know what is out there, and they are not about to defulge the content or data with the whole world.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Firstly this is not a meeting of governments, or even representatives of governments.
They are hoping for some dignitaries to attend, but the best they can produce is

NATO Allied Command Master Sergeant Major Robert O. Dean to present irrefutable evidence that NATO produced a compelling secret document verifying the existence of the UFO phenomenon.

A Sergeant Major!
I am sorry I find their naivety amusing. By the way, have you seen how much it costs to register? A nice little money making scheme if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Will yoube laughing, if this dude claims turn out to be true?

Oh the conspiracy of it all.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

No, the thing is I personally believe in it all ... I just find it sad that the best they can come up is a Sergeant Major. In my time, Sergeant Majors were loud, ignorant, gorilla-like men with very little independent thought.
They had very very little knowledge of top structures and intelligence.

Where are the top brass? The ones who have access to the real intelligence.

Thus endeth my point.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Bob Dean...It's just the same ol faces making the rounds and making some bucks. This one sounds good since it's "international" and I'm sure the venue is going to be ritzy, but it's still the same old stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

If Dean's evidence alone is verifiable, along with the weight of the research from the Summit's other speakers, this European Exopolitics Summit will take world news by storm and conceivably challenge governments to respond to what appears to be irrefutable proof that we are not alone on this planet and never have been.

Can't wait to see what evidence he's got.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Anyone else feeling the falsest flag of them all is coming and TPTB announce that we are not alone, we have allies but there is a mortal enemy that wants to wipe out mankind...

Well I tend to think that no logical thinking person would ever believe that , why ? Well if some extraterrestrial species that has perfected space travel to the point of wormholes or faster than light travel wanted us dead then we wouldn't even see what hit us . They would wipe us out in a blink of an eye.

Just imagine what kind of weapons would such a civilization have . Even if they did not particularly concentrate on developing to many weapons , just the sheer difference in advancement of the race would be enough.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
15:45 - Klaus Dona - Out of place artefacts (ooparts) from unknown civilizations
www.exopoliticseurope.com...

dang wish I could be there for this one lecture, sure to be interesting, check out some of those pictures (in the link)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Agreed ... that stuff is absolutely fascinating to me too!

Interesting site - I have heard of most of the objects mentioned but perhaps there are a few new ones.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
No matter what you may think of him, Dean isn't your typical sergent major.

In 1964, a USAF colonel, Col. Frank Collins, gave Dean, a Command Master Sergeant, access to a copy of a document called An Assessment. Dean stated that there were only 15 copies, one of which was kept in the safe. He said to read it every chance he had, being able to access the document because he had Cosmic Top Secret Clearance,[11] As would be expected in the case of such a high-security classified document, Dean has been unable to provide a copy to prove his recount.

Dean states the document An Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Threat to Allied Forces in Europe (published in 1964) was a one and a half inch-thick secret NATO report on UFOs. The document was accompanied by eight and a half inches of Annexes and Appendices.

The report was ordered to be compiled by British Air Marshall Sir Thomas Geoffrey Pike, Deputy SACEUR (Deputy Supreme Allied Commander Europe) from August 1963 until his retirement in 1967. It was prompted by a Red Alert event that allegedly happened on 2 February 1961 at 0200 hrs. A formation of approximately 50 flying disc-shaped objects flew at very high altitudes and speeds under intelligent control. They came from the east, flew over Germany, France, England and continued north until they disappeared over the Norwegian sea.

The titles of some of the annexes of the report, Dean states, were as follows: Radar and Electromagnetic Effects, Optical and Light Analysis, Photographic and Holographic Analysis, Historical Research and Historical Evidence, Metallurgical and Technical Analysis, Atmospheric Physics and Meteorology, Biological Analysis and Autopsies, Sociological Problems, Psychological Problems, Theological Implications, and Worldwide Effects.[citation needed]

"The Assessment" concluded, in 1964, that there were four different extraterrestial civilizations visiting Earth[12], but by Dean’s retirement from the military in 1976, he claims, the report stated that there were at least twelve different extraterrestrial civilizations visiting Earth.

en.wikipedia.org...(Ufologist)

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The story seems a bit misleading when it lists the USA among other countries that will attend. Naming the countries, in my mind, implies that government officials will be present; however, that does not seem to be the case. To me, the way it reads, indicates that there will be "tin foil hat wearing" conspiracy theorists from all over the world meeting together. What good will come of that? They all sit around share their latest stories and then all agree that the UFO phenomenon and ETs are real
Wow! What a revelation.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

Respectfully, why would a Colonel give a Master Sergeant access to such a document?

Were they friends? Are the doctrines of security so lax that friends in the military are able to bypass the compartmentalized nature of military secrets?

If our Master Sergeant has or had a Top Secret clearance ... is he able to verify this? That would make his story a little more believable.

By the way, his job there was "Chief Clerk Language Service Branch".

If NATO did indeed launch its own UFO investigation in the early 1960s, and if its report was classified "Cosmic Top Secret" and only 15 copies were printed to restrict knowledge of its contents, how did a "lowly" Master Sergeant like Dean gain access to the highly classified report? Very easily, according to Dean. He claims he was on duty at 2 a.m. in NATO's War Room and having trouble staying awake when "an Air Force bird colonel thumped it down on my desk." (In an interview published in the winter 1995-96 issue of UFO Update AZ magazine, Dean said "this Air Force controller, a bird colonel...pulled this thing out of the vault and he said, `here read this. This will wake you up.'" Not only did Dean claim he once had access to what he calls the most sensitive document in NATO, but he claims that he "read it repeatedly, studied it, pulled the annexes out, looked at the photographs, the autopsy reports...")

Link

Trouble staying awake so the Colonel just pulls it from the vault and hands it to him?
hmmmm ... I don't know about this.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here's a pretty cool utube ad for the event.

www.youtube.com...

Also, someone reports you may be able to watch it live. Even if nothing occurs as a result of this event, this still brings people together to discuss the topic of ET and disclosure. And that's not going to go away. Eventually, all countries' rulers will have to disclose what they know. It is inevitable.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I shall contact the officials of the event later and get a run down on the format of this event. Question is, will the event have covert support and acknowledge from the European Union.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Infinite: I'll be interested to learn what you find out.

Of course if they have the UFO Guy giving a presentation, then all bets are off.

www.windycitizen.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join