It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Equilibrium off anyone? Other strange physical symptoms?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I am curious if anyone else has been having a problem with their balance? I have caught myself a lot lately walking unbalanced and almost loosing my footing...and this is while walking on a flat surface...like a person that has perhaps had a glass to many of wine...its a strange feeling. A few times lately upon standing I have had to steady myself to keep from falling. I have some others things going on that are abnormal for me as well, but I will keep that to myself..Are any of you experiencing strangeness with your physical being??

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Greenize]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No balance problems, however lately i seem to be losing track of time and memories alot more than i used to. I keep thinking different things occurred than what actually went on, have to sometimes think really hard to distinguish what happened from what i think happened.

also alot of strange feelings, almost like something has changed. Its kinda hard to describe.

also dream have been extremely vivid as of late.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

A visit to a doctor may be a good idea. Vertigo can be a symptom of some things you would want to know about.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've been off balance for a month now.
Might be my medication.....or not.
I have noticed at times feeling like I was on a ship and being swayed over. Just recently started to happen...dunno.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am going to make an appointment. I just had a thorough screening back in the spring...but alas, things can change quickly.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm on no medication.

I take the stairs everyday to my client's office for exercise, (sometimes 8 floors, sometimes 15). Plus I hate getting stuck in elevators.

I am in good health so throw that out the window.

I have had problems within the past month or two with memory, concentration, and focus.

Okay now that all of those previously held views are completely out of the way. I recently (3 days or so) have noticed that when I walk the stairwell I have an equilibrium issue. Never happened before, I don't have inner ear crap going on, I'm in excellent physical condition.

Just today when it happened I was thinking about it differently, and questioned just like Greenize.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I too have had memory and focus problems. Simple things that I do everyday...for instance...at work..I totally forgot how to do something that I have done a million times...I had to ask a co-worker...she asked me was I ok...I told her yes that I had just drawn a blank...it was kind of scary...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I highly second Phage on getting to the doctor.

Unfortunately for me by the time I went to the doctor about my vertigo, I had already had a mild stroke. Not saying that is your issue, but vertigo is usualy a symptom of something else going awry. Keep us updated

also to note, about a week ago my sister-in-law and one of her coworkers has some very similar problems, so far no answers for them yet.

[edit on 21/7/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You might have Multiple Sclerosis- like I do- Vertigo- balance and memory problems are all symptoms. Seriously - go to a doctor and tell them everything. It could save your life!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
People. Stop.
She doesn't need long distance diagnoses. I know it's fun to scare people but stop it. You are not helping anything. She is going to a doctor.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Yeah, I am way off balance. Nothing seems to work right. Maybe I am just old?

My family members who are older than me tell me, no, it's not age related. There's something happening. The ones who lived through the Great Depression say, it was worse when I was a kid, but, yet, something about this seems worse. There's something that is not right here,now. There's something out of balance here. The old folks I talk to say that suddenly there was a world war, and the men were taken and the women got jobs, and life became a bit better, yeah there was rationing, but somehow it all became better.

So what do we need to do? Have a massive war? Put everyone to work who isn't in the war and all will be well?

I was a busboy during the late 60's and early 70's, and while I waited on tables, I heard lots of conversations by people who claimed the
Viet Nam War was the best thing going. It created jobs and got rid of the undesirables. The Economy Demands War to Grow for the Betterment of Everyone Who isn't Affected Personally By the War. This is tired # to my ears.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i have those same symptoms of vertigo ,memory loss,blurry vision,anxiety and depression.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have definately been feeling a little weird lately. I kind it find it interesting that once someone brings up the subject everyone blames it on vertigo or some other bs. I can tell you I'm in perfect health with a recent check up. I started feeling a dizziness, wavy feeling ever since july 7. I believe something did happen that day to people that are very sensitive to earths energy and vibrations. I can actually feel energy and during that day starting the very early morning here on the east coast it was very strong. Something is changing or has changed. I can feel very strong vibrations that are very loud, but when i go outside to look nothing is there. It feels like my perception or reality is changing very drastically now. I know im not the only one going through this. If you are going through this as well don't be discouraged we are in this together. Do not let others lead you to believe its a physical condition, believe in your intuition.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I know many people experiencing the feeling of being off balance and very dizzy.
MANY. Certainly there's something going on here - yes?
Yes. But what? That's the question.
No one I have spoken to has gotten any relief from their regular doctor.
That is not to say that you won't. It's always good to have yourself checked out.
- 3 people I know have had some good come from visiting acupuncturists.
Most people have just remained off balance and dizzy.
Stay hydrated.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yes I do, or had actually...back about first of the year I had what is commonly known as Vertigo. It was like having sea sickness except that it was about 100 times worse !

6-7 other people at my place of work had it within a month or 2 of each other and in totally different dept.

There is no cure to Vertigo except for time. .I was out of work for about a week.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
What is it. I can honestly say it feels more on a spiritual or energy level versus a physical level. I agree its happening everywhere but no one knows what it is. Everyone is stating the same symptoms and not everyone is magically just getting vertigo. This really needs to be bought to the fore front.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
See here is another one, claiming its vertigo-- DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THAT WEIRD???

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbetold4U

Yes. Very weird. And they all should report their symptoms to a doctor as soon as possible. Not complain about it around here.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
my guess is an inner ear infection. i had one a while back and its been hanging around me for the last 6 months.

When you stand up fast or roll over fast in bed your head spins.

they will give you some tablets to help you. Very annoying though.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I had a bad case of the flu around the Christmas holidays. It turned into pneumonia and I was out of work 3 weeks. I've never been that sick but the real strange thing was that I had vertigo for most of the time I was sick. If I rolled over from my right to left side the entire bed would feel like it was doing a one eighty. It really freaked me out.
The doctor said it is due to thickening of the fluids in the inner ear and a slower response to the change in physical position. If you've been sick at all or even taking cold or allergy medicines then this can sometimes happen. Dehydration can do it too. It's usually not serious but is best to get a doctor to check you out just to be safe as it sometimes is a symptom of more serious issues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join