It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges For Conspiracy Against Mankind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Roufas

Then do you agree they are killing people off? The food crisis is real. There are many reasons. One is they are producing more biofuels. I have a couple threads on the subject.

Killing people off does not prove a food crisis , so I do not see your reasoning. It could be for many other reasons.
I know for sure the mainstream media has been spouting this nonsense for a while though , and that is somewhat of a red flag for me.

As I said it is not the lack of food , rather the bad administration , just like there are many homes empty and a lot of homeless people , there is a lot of food that does not go to those that need it. It is simple really. You do not pay , you do not get food. Oh , rly? Yes , rly.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

There is no problem with over-population whatsoever.

However, the powers that be want you to believe that, so that they have more power.

As well as that, they see any means necessary, when it comes to population culling.

Personally, I do not believe this, as it is yet another control mechanism.

The more people they can control, the more ways of exerting that control, the more control they simply lose to people who find ways to uncover the truth of the global elite's crimes.

It is all about money, plain and simple, create or cause sickness, so they can sell the "salvation" of the day through medicine we did not need to begin with, or which may or most likely would have been cheaper for the masses.

Simple logistical analysis tells anyone who cares to investigate for themselves, that the poor stay poor, while the rich stay rich, and the rich always generate a means to maintain control over those poor, even at the cost of killing those same said poor, because if you cannot afford their cures, they say to Hell with you and be damned.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As mentioned, this story is discussed elsewhere in Breaking Alternative News:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here in NWO
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments in teh above thread.

Closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join