It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges For Conspiracy Against Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Charges For Conspiracy Against Mankind

www.javno.com

“I have filed criminal charges in Austria against Baxter and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology for producing and distributing contaminated bird flu vaccine material this winter, alleging that this was a deliberate act to cause a pandemic, and also to profit from that pandemic” – this is the beginning of the charges raised by Austrian reporter Jane Burgermeister on April 8 at the Vienna State Attorney`s Office.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My rational common sense tells me this sort of thing is hard to swallow, yet many have made the claim that these flu’s were engineered in a lab for depopulation purposes.

What is a person to think? I have always trusted the government to do what is right and just, until recently. Is it possible that the AIDS virus was also created in a lab. That is what I heard.

Do you think this is WAY farfetched or a reality?

You can check out this site and come to your own conclusion;

www.skyhighway.com...

It is filled with government’s secret biological testing. Is this too much to ignor?

www.javno.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think that this has already been brought up!

If it's a different story then I apologise

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I'll go and check if someone else has a thread, if so I can close mine. Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's the thread, I think it's the same story

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here

and here

And this here no one had posted before , it is not a thread , but a link to part of Max Igan´s webpage , where he organized it a lot of useful information regarding this issue.
www.thecrowhouse.com...

If you were looking for the original documents , they can be found as the first 3 links. I do strongly recommend that you read the rest though.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I would be interested to see if thise person actually makes it to court, or they were accidently killed due to a "traffic accident".

AIDS was created, it is 100% man-made, it was manufactured, in order to wipe out homosexual's and African-American's.

This has been documented time and again as being the case.

You actually believe a word the Government has to say, wonderworld?

Not me. I never have and never will. They will do anything to retain power, even murder.

Look at what our Government has done to the soldiers under their charge.

Have you actually studied history for yourself, or only read what was put in front of you?

I mean no disrepect to you, but the Government tested Nuclear bombs and the radiation effects on soldiers during the beginning of the nuclear arms race, as just one example of the kind of depravity that they would do in the name of science.

So, to me, AIDS, "Bird Flu", and any other type of pandemic type disease is small by comparison.

There is the truth, then there is the version they want you to believe, and then there is the version everyone else believes.

Usually, anything spewing forth from Government has a slant on it through propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think that things like these are too big for individuals to take on. Yes, I do think that it is true that they were lab created but I don't know if their "release" was intentional. Even if it was intentional, I do not believe that anyone could do anything about it. I know this is a defeatest attitude but I do truly think we are already defeated in things like this.

Good for the woman... I hope she lives through it and I hope she doesn't suffer too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You have the right attitude. We are all helpless to control what goes on behind closed doors. I'm sure they are genenically engineering others that we dont know about.

It seems crazy to say such a thing but it truly makes a person wonder. Also a couple experts have claimed this to be factual.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

There was a time I trusted our government but not now. My Grandmother told me way back when no one questioned the government that they all accepted it and didnt ask qustions.

Times have changed havent they?

There werent a lot of TV's or media deception like we have now.

The thought that they created the AIDS virus is alarming. Now we have children dying from it.

I guess they are slowing killing us off, since our planet is not sustainable for this overpopulation problem. Food being most important. We are hot in the middle of a global food shortage I have a couple threads on that issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To say that Swine Flu was created as a means of depopulating the earth is somewhat irrational to me...why wouldn't they opt to carry out something like this in a more potent, lethal form like small pox? They still have samples of that around...It just doesn't strike me as the most logical operation of TPTB IMO.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1 4M 7H3 1

Tinfoil hat on...

Maybe it's more elaborate. Maybe an initial rush of news with swine flu, then silence. People call BS. Flu mutates and people start to panic. Let's say it was 2-15% lethal. Public flips, gets vaccine, and it's laced with an agent which is not only ineffective (or laced with bird flu), but increases mortality rate to 80-90%.

Maybe it's just an elaborate scheme with a series of psychological jabs meant to be effective as possible in the ultimate goal-- Depopulation and a totalitarian world government.

Meh, doubtful.

Occam's razor seems to suggest otherwise.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Tinfoil hat on...

Maybe it's more elaborate. Maybe an initial rush of news with swine flu, then silence. People call BS. Flu mutates and people start to panic. Let's say it was 2-15% lethal. Public flips, gets vaccine, and it's laced with an agent which is not only ineffective (or laced with bird flu), but increases mortality rate to 80-90%.

Maybe it's just an elaborate scheme with a series of psychological jabs meant to be effective as possible in the ultimate goal-- Depopulation and a totalitarian world government.

Meh, doubtful.

Occam's razor seems to suggest otherwise.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by unityemissions]

Yeah I thought of that, but I guess I've dismissed that idea too soon. Let's wait a couple months until September(?) when they are supposed to start issuing vaccines.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I guess they are slowing killing us off, since our planet is not sustainable for this overpopulation problem. Food being most important. We are hot in the middle of a global food shortage I have a couple threads on that issue.

Oh the Earth is pretty sustainable , the administration of it that is retarded.

Overpopulation is BS , food shortage is also another BS. There is plenty of food rotting around the world.

Maybe in another 40 or 50 years overpopulation can be a reality , if we do not take care. But it really is not the issue to why they are killing people off.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This needs recognition in the mainstream media. No use in the small press sites. Of course the problem is that the mainstrream media is controlled by the same people that have started this sorry mess in the first place!!!

[edit on 23/7/2009 by stevcolx]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I hear the same story(without the lawsuit) on TV. I don't recall if it was a news broadcast, or someone on Beck's program on Fox. Can't be sure right now. Suffering from information overload. But I'm pretty sure I got first from somewhere besides ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Perhaps they thought it would be worse when combined with the avian flu.

The 1918 swine flu killed 40 million. We dont know yet what will happen this fall.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Then do you agree they are killing people off? The food crisis is real. There are many reasons. One is they are producing more biofuels. I have a couple threads on the subject.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Yes, can you imagine how mad the public would be if all this was on the main stream media. They dont telltheir dirty little secrets. It would cause panic and outrage and set off another Civil War.

They already have DHS, NSA and FEMA on alert. There must be more to it than the flu, unless it will truly kill off millions odf people. You know the elites would have an antidote for their families if this were true.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

I do think if you heard it on the news it would probably be Glynn Becks show, like you thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join