It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange balls of light South Glasgow many sightings!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was reading some reports on MUFON's site and the majority of sightings are these orange glowing spheres. The thing is, these are not really located in one specific area it seems. But yes, they seem to be something kinda of new/on the rise.

Triangular aircraft sightings are still being made but these orange orbs are becoming more popular. I wonder what they are.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vanhippi
These balls have been mentioned big time on my thread about the increase of ufo sightings. ive even got footage on my thread of one
its crazzy, these seem to be the most popular ufo out there atm. maybe its E.T maybe not, either way though, their connected.

is this the one your thread??
http://w ww.youtube.com

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CidCaldensfey

I found this MSM report back in January of this year about the balls of light
note how the report garnered a huge response of viewers seeing similar things!!!
here is one from of last yearUFO "sightings" in Elderslie

Here is a article saying Glasgow is on the top ten UFO hot spots in the U.K.
Glasgow's UFO fan club

[edit on 21-7-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

I like the way, Chinese Lanterns. Have become the new tool for debunkers. It seem to becoming more, and more common. It's been used here in Arizona, by the controlled media, (or flares, Phoenix Lights).

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye out, but saw nothing last night. There's quite a few people on here from Glasgow. We should start a UFO watching club

From the STV video, it's been happening for ages!!! Here's one from near Glasgow, Nov 2008.

UFO Sightings in Elderslie

What the hell are they? It's strange there regular reports going back for a while and i've not heard abou this

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Nammu]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Heres one i see..

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

Hi, just wanted to say ...my brother and his partner were out with there dogs last night about 11:30 they had seen these orange balls in the sky...they were up in cathkin braes at the time so im going to make sure im looking tonight

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Those of you who are out there looking for orbs, armed with cameras, should also be on the look out for hucksters in the hills. Keep a balanced approach.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by glasgow_sky39

Cool! I can see Cathkin Brae from just outside my flat. Do you know what direction from the brae they appeared?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

The one i saw was not a chinese lantern, the speed was as fast as a helicopter.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I woke up at 4.00am Saturday and had a look through the curtains to see if there was any early morning activity. An amber/orange type flew through the sky travelling in a northerly direction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join