It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edgar Mitchell says only earth-bound astronauts ever saw UFO's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
At the recent Press Club media conference Dr Edgar Mitchell was asked about the UFO experiences of astronauts. He replied that some had experiences with UFO's but only prior to becoming astronauts.

Given that Dr Mitchell is open about Roswell being an alien crash landing, you would think he had nothing to hide about aliens on/enroute to the moon?

Doesn't this finally put to bed all the conspiracy theories of a giant moon-ufo cover up?

Apologies if this has already been posted...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Isn't this the same Edgar Mitchell who said UFO's and Aliens exist and that NASA and the Government are covering them up?
Or am I thinking of another Edger Mitchell?

[edit on 20/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

The same. And that's my point. HE is the one saying no other astronauts had UFO encounters in space. He's not saying that it was covered up by NASA.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Always pay attention to wording.... "some had experiences with UFO's but only prior to becoming astronauts". Once they were astronauts, it is possible to assume they were briefed on what the UFO's were, making them identified objects. Since they were also briefed on classified information, I'm sure it makes anything they see classified as well, eliminating them from having the opportunity to speak about them.

That, or they really didn't see anything.....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by airteck

Wording is important, and he could be playing with semantics; but my question is WHY would he do that, when he has already come out to contradict every government agency by saying he thinks Roswell was an alien crash?

I'm a bit annoyed, because I thought that there would be lots of juicy alien material to come out of the lunar mission (eventually), but Dr Mitchell avers to there being none...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This statement in itself is a lie.
The reason I say that is because if a Astronaut ever looked out the window of a shuttle or capsule and saw a satellite but at the time did not know what it was, they saw an UFO. Even if later they had learned what it was, at that point in time, they saw a UFO.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He has been silenced, its how it works.

new topics

top topics

join