It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is nothing but an intergalactic reality TV show.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

I uploaded this video because I believe it's possible.

No YouTube or Dailymotion because of a copyright claims.

assholes

Re-uploaded

[edit on 20-7-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Shhh!

If the general public finds out they might "Cancel" us.

Vas

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."

-H. P. Lovecraft

Yes, we are the butt of a cosmic joke!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If anyone believes this.

Please start trying to use your brain.

C'mon seriously. Not only are you: Bashing humans, Americanizing advanced species and couch potatoes, and making yourself feel special, and that we are indeed a worthy species to watch.

I know most who posted don't believe this crap, but i'm sure there is quite a few people that do, this is directed at you.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
If anyone believes this.

Einstein did..

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

He was way out there but I am sure he used his brain

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

If anyone believes this.

Einstein did..

So, you're telling me einstein believed that we are just a television programme only in rival with 'The Golden Girls' for ratings?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't go so far as call us a television show (or the intergalactic equivalent), but maybe we're some sort of social experiment. I think that's highly possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well he invented the refrigerator so the TV watchers would have a place to keep their beer and snacks

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think it's more like a "Sims" multi-player game with a little "Spore",
"Socom" and "Grand Theft Auto" thrown in.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
For some reason I am getting an "Error 404 File Not Found" when I click on the link. Could it have been removed?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Negotium of Verum
For some reason I am getting an "Error 404 File Not Found" when I click on the link. Could it have been removed?

Yeah.

Content rejected.

This video has been removed due to a breach of the Terms of Use.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Removed, it's not worth my time.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Actually, if we're starring on intergalactic TV, I'd like to know if there are any nature documentaries on human mating being shown after kiddie hours. I'd hate to think that my neighbours have being immortalised on Glurg channel in all of their hideous natural glory with some of their noisier antics.

Quote from Glurg commentator "Note if you will, the primitive juvenile mating display where the male nips his teeth into the side of his mate's neck and leaves an ugly red mark, thereby marking her as his own". Or even worse, "The prime alpha individual is given the name of Mr President or Prime Minister. Our hidden cameras, have captured never before seen footage of ...

Even more horrible? "Now children, I hope you all watched the documentary on human mating last night. I'd like a one thousand word report by next Monday on human sexual practices and the subsequent inhibitory effect on socio-maturation and exclusion from decent Galactic society."

And the ultimate horror? Voiceover from Glurg TV commentator "Coming soon to your local receiver - "Neighbours"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I love the idea of this, aliens calling in to vote about world events, steering our lives based on entertainment value.

"It's 9am in tha Big Bruther Hoose, and Iran are making nuclear weapons."

or

"Vote for how you want to see humanity destroyed, call 0907856428 for Climate change, or 09078562388 for worldwide pandemic."

The whole scenario would indicate an intergalactic tv network so loads of programmes would available. Imagine a stellar Jeremy Kyle (tosser) or Jerry Springer show! Discovery Channel would be bloody good though and the history channel back catalogue would be huge.

If not entertainment, it could be a documentary on the birth and growth of a civilisation, but I doubt it, there must be laws against such things, a la Prime Directive. Observation, definitely, reality show, doubt it. I've often imagined some UFO's as being school trips, some kind of history lesson excursions. We do it, they would too, we'd be an interesting window into the past.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

If anyone believes this.

Einstein did..

for christ's sake, don't take Einstein quotes out of context. its beyond insulting. Einstein was referring to how limited human perception is relative to how complex the universe is.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Yep reminds me of the southpark episode 'cancelled'

And as crazy as it seems, i don't think we are a reality t.v show, but i do beleive they have been watching us for quite sometime, just making sure we don't take that last step, by [snip]-ing ourselves over which is plainly coming into view now,
Humanity is blindly walking into a fire, don't take it from me, see it for yourself

The time will come,

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

If anyone believes this.

Einstein did..

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself." -- Albert Einstein

So umm I guess Albert was a strong supporter of Out of Body Experiences and Astral Projections .. Hmm who would have guessed that
? I guess We learn something new every day

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Thill]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Removed, it's not worth my time.

Why do you waste your time posting here then?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by werall1

That's the video I uploaded.

It's now fixed for those who want to see it.

;D

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

LMAO, You tell humans their lives are meaningless and all's a cosmic gagreel for the entertainment of ET's and they reply with, WERE FAMOUS! YHEAHHHHHH!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join