It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth is nothing but an intergalactic reality TV show.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I think we kinda took over the thread

But with our limited knowledge of the universe, one thing must be understood: anything's possible!

So yeah, that means the joke is also a valid theory.

[edit on 7/20/09 by Redajin]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
well, you know why the aliens are visiting more now

its cause the signals of family guy haven't had time to reach their homeworld yet

so they have to come closer to watch it

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Holy crap what if earth is just a giant farm!?

IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

I cant wait for the royalty checks think about what we must be owed by now.Wheres the intergalactic court i smell law suit! Could you imagine the size of that settlement.Then again maybe thats not such a good idea might be cheaper to kill us?

Ps wonder what they charge for cable it would have to be better than what i get!

[edit on 7/20/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Redajin

Ps wonder what they charge for cable it would have to be better than what i get!

[edit on 7/20/09 by dragonridr]

That would depend on whether or not they still have a form of currency...

somehow, I doubt the dollar, or whatever, would be excepted intergalacticly

and if otherwise, the bill would definitely be horrendous by Earth standards. remember, we're a third-world planet... literally!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
But where are the cameras? Is ET watching all of us? The world is so big there must be many different channels and shows.

What if ratings wane? Do the producers cause a war or two to stir up interest. Could former President Bush be a puppet of the producers?

Day 2,190,543 and mithrawept is typing a post on ATS, how will the post be concluded? Tune in after the Klatu and Bullwinkle show to find out ........

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
But where are the cameras?

Haven't you been paying attention? there are transmitters in the rear-ends of earthlings... how else do you explain the 'probings'? Scientific research? BAH! Rubbish, I say! They're just making routine repairs!

the transmitters record our everyday lives and transmit it to the 'tele'-station which relays it to the billions of televisions tuned into us.

obviously, you can focus on your favorite earthling or what ever.

Really, I thought that this was common knowledge!

Now here's the real question: Who the hell is sponsoring/running us? the CIE (Council of Intergalactic Entertainment), or the UGC (Universal Gaming company),or maybe the IDEI (InterDementional Entertainment Inc.), Or maybe even the GORBLAK Corporation?

Actually that last one probably runs the gambling section of the program, dealing all the bets made on us...

I wonder if I'm a celebrity up/out there...? that would be awesome!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
WE'RE FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

yes... yes we are... but for how long...? *DUN DUN DUNNN!!!*

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

Another small clip.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mithrawept
But where are the cameras? Is ET watching all of us?

Next time you walk down the street... look on the lamp poles near every intersection... you will see them... they are everywhere, especially in Vegas (we get prime time
)

What if ratings wane? Do the producers cause a war or two to stir up interest. Could former President Bush be a puppet of the producers?

Yes precisely... and every now and then toss in a Tsunami or Earthquake to shake things up

Ever see that Twilight Zone episode where the couple stepped off the set into tomorrow? Everything was still blank because they hadn't set the day yet

[edit on 21-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This sounds identical to the plot of 'Star Ocean - Till the end of Time'.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ever see that Twilight Zone episode where the couple stepped off the set into tomorrow? Everything was still blank because they hadn't set the day yet.

............[ ]........................................................................o/
.......the point................................................................zorgon

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Kinda shocked at the responses im seeing. Did everyone watch the video? It is South Park, not someone putting forth a theory. But i do suppose some people may believe in Lemmiwinks.

Lemmiwinks is real man i swear it!

Well lets be serious,anybody with enough common sense in this field of conspiracy, if you have been watching and reading its more than obvious that we are being watched...maybe not like a t.v show, but we are being watched.

Aliens have been reffered to as 'Watchers' plenty of times...

On a less serious note, i hope they have been watching to see who the enemies are...and destroy as required,

Screw this...take me to the planet of the.......the..... hot gorgeous babes if there is one, if not just put me on the planet of the deer, and least there will be no silly humans there!

Edit for Spelling and for this last liner,

'There is not a shred of evidence that life is supposed to be serious'

Some people really need to get a life and chill the feck out, grrrr!

[edit on 21-7-2009 by werall1]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

None that YOU will ever understand..

Now where did they hide that iggy button...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I find South Park hilarious, and the episodes are satirical of many world current events but they often leave you thinking.

There's quite a few south park episodes about aliens. The creators are also known to hide grey aliens in the episodes. Don't know if that's anything significant but it's interesting.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist
I find South Park hilarious, and the episodes are satirical of many world current events but they often leave you thinking.

There's quite a few south park episodes about aliens. The creators are also known to hide grey aliens in the episodes. Don't know if that's anything significant but it's interesting.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Tell you what else is wierd, even before they were famous with South Park, in Cannibal: The Musical ( I cannot describe how funny this film really is please watch it ) Matt and Trey used to hide greys in their work...

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Guys I know what this world is now.

get ready for it...

We're a tourist attraction!!!

or a zoo...

(sorry, I dreamed I found a couple Grey tourists... and stole their camera, which was shaped like a helmet.)

so... yeah, we're a vacation spot.

[edit on 7/26/09 by Redajin]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So you believe, so it shall be!

[edit on 26-7-2009 by VergeofObscene]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well we have all seen game shows yes?

In those shows a few people win big time and lead a happy life with the 'prize' Everyone else is a failed miserable loser...

Hmm That about describes our current reality doesn't it?

Someone throw the switch we need a reset

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join