It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 2009 Restored footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Apollo 11 2009 Restoration video's on youtube.

#2 Raising The American Flag,I can say is the footage from the Parks Station in Australia with the signature phosphorus Spot from the TV converter.

#3 Apollo 11 Plaque,very clear can see faces in helmets.

Play all 6 video's.

Apollo 11 40th Anniversary

Apollo 11

Zelong.

[edit on 20/7/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nice

Yet another thread

But these are great copies of that old studio production

[edit on 19-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Nice

Yet another thread

[edit on 19-7-2009 by zorgon]

G'day zorgon,not sure what you mean "old studio production".
They are a lot clearer anyway look at the chest camera on #3 Apollo 11 Plaque very clear.

Zelong.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Somebody did a good restoration job on Buzz Aldrin too. The guy is almost 80 and looks fantastic! Thanks for the thread, I will be celebrating tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
G'day zorgon,not sure what you mean "old studio production".

Well if the Apollo mission was filmed in a Studio at Langley, then it would not matter where the copy came from, it would simply be a better copy of the studio production

When people say it was a hoax all along, just bringing out a cleaner copy does not change anything

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The First step:The start of the Apollo 11 TV broadcast.A 37MB MPEG4 file – with a side-by-side comparison with audio.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc453f90bb72.jpg[/atsimg]
More video's here:About the Apollo 11 TV broadcast

Here's one comparison with audio

(click to open player in new window)

Zelong.

EDIT:
reply to post by zorgon

Well you got me thinking the other day when you put up pictures of a Vacuum Chamber at Goldstone

[edit on 19/7/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hey Zorgon,

Have you ever heard of the ASP?

The Defense Intelligence Agency had an Apollo Simulation Program also known as 'ASP' :

ASP is an acronym for "Apollo Simulation Project", which was created in 1961 and operated by the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) to "help" NASA with their technical problems by establishing a totally simulated moon mission.

ASP was a total secrecy project along the same lines as the Manhattan Project of World War II. The Manhattan Project ultimately employed some 300,000 people and hardly a word was leaked out.

The ASP base was constructed on land controlled by the (then) Atomic Energy Commission and surrounded by other military bases. Scattered throughout these arid Moon-like properties near Mercury, Nevada are super-secret site after secret site. Top level management was provided by CIA spooks. Interface personnel were hired as needed and paid top dollar and then released as necessary (with the required "never tell" NASA warnings backed by the muscle of the CIA).
-pg 54, 61 Kaysing 'We Never Went to The Moon'

(This puts a new perspective on those images from Langley that you found)

And then there is CUSS - a part of ASP:

"Also installed at the "Cuss" base was the true master control center of which the so-called Mission Control and the Spacecraft Center at Houston were merely satellites or slaves.

The master control of Cuss (MASCONCULL) collected all data, programmed it into a computer which then coordinated the entire moon landing simulation. Since all releases were by well-edited tape, there was no chance of a blooper. Again, the total control of news by the American corporate state set an effective precedent for the totally controlled output of MASCONCULL. From prelaunch countdown to the final descent to the ocean, all sound and video transmissions emanated from the flawless and mechanistic heart of a speciallymodified IBM 370-C computer."

-pg 63, Kaysing 'We Never Went to The Moon'

Remember Charlies Duke's Dream? It is so strange I'm posting it...

In his book, Moonwalker, on pages 199-200, Charlie Duke recounts a dream he had prior to Apollo 16. In the dream, he and John Young were driving the Rover and came across some vehicle tracks. After getting permission from Houston to investigate, they came upon a car that "looked very similar to our rover - and it in it were two people...There was no movement from the two astronauts, and we couldn't see their faces because the sun visors were down." In the dream, Charlie then raised the visors and saw himself. The other astronaut looked like John. Houston had no explanation and asked John and Charlie to bring back samples of the vehicle and the suits for analysis, which showed that the vehicle and its occupants had been on the Moon for 100,000 years.

...Maybe he was remembering being on-set in his dream.

If I was going to use astronauts to simulate moon landings, they'd be drugged, hynotised and programmed with a set of responses. They'd be lucky to remember the event, even in their dreams or through their paintings.

If it was up to me, I wouldn't pick anyone to be an Lunar astronaut who couldn't be hypnotised or drugged. I'd probably pick dreamers too and I'd kill the astronauts who's loyalty I doubted in the slightest - Just like NASA is alleged to have done.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

With all that you have said Exuberant1 you didn't comment on the video's

Zelong.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

With all that you have said Exuberant1 you didn't comment on the video's

Zelong.

They are crap.

Probably made as part of ASP (see my last post):

Picture this: a cavern on that base with an elaborate sound stage, code named Copernicus, built and outfitted with everything necessary to simulate moon pictures. It was named by someone with little knowledge of history after a crater on the Moon. That crater was named after an early seeker of cosmic truth, Nicolaus Copernicus, so this cognomen for this nefarious studio is puzzling. However, there may be something in universal justice because this studio soon became "Cuss' in the base vernacular because of the problems that developed after CIA amateurs tried to make Hollywood-style FX.

-Bill Kaysing "We never went to the Moon" [info: Cuss is a part of ASP, so you know...]

Zelong, I thought it was clear that I was agreeing with Zorgon and then complimenting his post with corroborative data. I expected more from you.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thanks for posting , i have been wanting to see these
Some people will never admit that we realy went to the Moon even if you took them up and showed them the sites, they would say it was a set up somehow. I mean NASA just took pictures of the landing sites! "let me guess photoshopped huh"
S$F

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

I mean NASA just took pictures of the landing sites!

Exactly.

Even the Rovers are clearly visible... Who can argue with an image like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/727043ce6da5.jpg[/atsimg]

I mean, what else could it be, right?

Just look at the albedo. Rocks don't usually reflect this much light.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Or this image

I also heard they plan to take higher resolution photos sometime in the near future,............................................. I still cant figure out how the original tapes of the landings got erased to get back on topic.?

[edit on 20-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And you all still believe we really went to the moon? As I understand it the landers were extremely difficult to handle so don't you think it's one hell of a coincidence that they managed to park them right next to the correctly labelled arrows??

They've really got egg on their face now - stupid NASA.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Enough Exuberant1.Now please,you have stated your theory let it ride!
You have no facts to back your "theory" or show them now!
I have good footage not from youtube,believe all not believe.
Let others decide too.

Regards
Zelong.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Since I believe we did land on the moon - please remind me which theory it is you are speaking of.

This is a conspiracy theory-based website and many of my theories are on it; You will have to be more specific as to which one you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
In re-reading your posts, it seems you are presenting evidence for the sake of informing only...I believe we landed on the moon several times, maybe more than we are told...

If your information re: CUSS is to bolster the idea that many if not all of the moon photos and/ or video was faked, I could buy that. Im convinced they saw things up there that they didn't want us to see...alien base remains/ ruins, evidence of crashed ships/ warfare...mining operations...maybe even Nazi attempts at base establishment...who knows?

Also in examining the LRO images of landing sites...I see Apollo 11, 14, 15, 16, 17....Where's 20?

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Since I believe we did land on the moon - please remind me which theory it is you are speaking of.

This is a conspiracy theory-based website and many of my theories are on it; You will have to be more specific as to which one you are referring to.

So I'll lead you by the hand LOOK at MY VIDEO"S.....what you see??

Well look again.And I'm not trying to do anything but look.see what I see.
Woops I don't wont to see this..

Right click and save please to see animation.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de4b4ade07ea.gif[/atsimg]

Right click and save please to see animation.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e68c5eec89bb.gif[/atsimg]

reply to post by vonspurter

Hello

Zelong.

[edit on 20/7/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
In re-reading your posts, it seems you are presenting evidence for the sake of informing only...

Thank you.

You are the only one on this thread who actually figured out what I was doing.

Everyone else just attacked and assumed that I was saying we never landed on the moon - even though they could find no quote where I made such a statement... anywhere on ATS...

I wish I could give you two stars.

Here is Kubrick showing how Spacewalks and zero-gravity in space can be perfectly recreated:

Here is is John Young and Charlie Duke in the simulator at Langley, showing us how easy it is to fake the landing portion of the Apollo Missions:

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

What is that I'm supposed to be looking at...(I'm not being sarcastic)

I have no idea....

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
In re-reading your posts, it seems you are presenting evidence for the sake of informing only...

Thank you.

You are the only one on this thread who actually figured out what I was doing.

Everyone else just attacked and assumed that I was saying we never landed on the moon - even though they could find no quote where I made such a statement... anywhere on ATS...

I wish I could give you two stars.

And what is it your trying to do here Exuberant1

Now I just thought I would throw a bone your way to see if you could think and decide for your self?

Zelong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join