It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Carter: Many Children Were Tortured Under Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
Carter is a disgrace nothing more than a racist and pure trash . I hate I even wasted my time typing his name out .I would say more but I don't want to be banned

[Enter any politicians name here] is a disgrace nothing more than a racist and pure trash . I hate I even wasted my time typing his name out .I would say more but I don't want to be banned

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66

I wanted to add that Canada admits shame in this affair: archives.cbc.ca...

or www.videosift.com...

as former military and coming from a family of military, I was truly disgusted and ashamed of our behavior in Somalia.

Ashamed of OUR Behavior in Somalia? Are you crazy? The Somali's were, and are, a bunch of drugged out thugs who rob, torture, and kill anyone who suits their fancy, including their own people. If anything, you are best to be ashamed of THEM, NOT us. We did nothing but attempt to secure the United Nations aide that was being sent to the impoverished people of that land, which was subsequently being stolen by the criminals. If you find that to be shame worthy behavior, then I must wonder what has twisted your mind and sense of thought into such an extreme conundrum, and what on Earth can be your definition of "Worthy"?

EDIT: On a side note, I must mention that I now realize what it was that you were speaking of, and you were doing so specifically in regards to the entire fiasco that erupted in regards to the Canadian Airborne Regiment. I honestly do not know enough about this outfit to speak one way or the other about them, as I my paramount area of knowledge and experience relates towards the United States Military and such.

[edit on 7-19-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Hey intrepid .. one of your fellow countrymen here said ya'll just LOVE Carter up there in hockeyland .... Ya' want him? I can start an online petition or something to have him shipped up there. We'll even throw in Pelosi as a bonus.

Only if you keep Celine Dion and Pam Anderson.

I like that option as long as Carter gets sent to Quebec or Ontario. Please don't send him west. Can we send KD lang south of the border too?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by suzque66

I wanted to add that Canada admits shame in this affair: archives.cbc.ca...

or www.videosift.com...

as former military and coming from a family of military, I was truly disgusted and ashamed of our behavior in Somalia.

Ashamed of OUR Behavior in Somalia? Are you crazy? The Somali's were, and are, a bunch of drugged out thugs who rob, torture, and kill anyone who suits their fancy, including their own people. If anything, you are best to be ashamed of THEM, NOT us. We did nothing but attempt to secure the United Nations aide that was being sent to the impoverished people of that land, which was subsequently being stolen by the criminals. If you find that to be shame worthy behavior, then I must wonder what has twisted your mind and sense of thought into such an extreme conundrum, and what on Earth can be your definition of "Worthy"?

EDIT: On a side note, I must mention that I now realize what it was that you were speaking of, and you were doing so specifically in regards to the entire fiasco that erupted in regards to the Canadian Airborne Regiment. I honestly do not know enough about this outfit to speak one way or the other about them, as I my paramount area of knowledge and experience relates towards the United States Military and such.

[edit on 7-19-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

I want to say so much in regards to this but I won't except to say very few ppl know the real story behind this whole situation and AMERICAN TROOPS Did a great job ...that is really the only words I can think of to use without getting more in to detail that I really won't allow myself to do on a public forum

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

Ashamed of OUR Behavior in Somalia? Are you crazy? The Somali's were, and are, a bunch of drugged out thugs who rob, torture, and kill anyone who suits their fancy, including their own people. If anything, you are best to be ashamed of THEM, NOT us. We did nothing but attempt to secure the United Nations aide that was being sent to the impoverished people of that land, which was subsequently being stolen by the criminals.

So you are saying stoned UN/Canadian Peacekeepers who torture and kill the citizens they were sent to protect is not a shame?

You cannot be serious. It was not our place to be ashamed of the somalis, we did nothing but attempt to secure aid? LOL Yes, if securing aid involves torture and killing, then you woke up on the wrong side of reality.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join