It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired general, lieutenant colonel join reservist's Obama suit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

A controversial suit brought by a U.S. Army reservist has been joined by a retired Army two-star general and an active reserve Air Force lieutenant colonel.

Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook filed the suit July 8 in federal court here asking for conscientious objector status and a preliminary injunction based upon his belief that President Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as president of the United States and commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Source Link: www.mcclatchydc.com...

As I posted in my other thread www.abovetopsecret.com... it would only be a matter of time before more and more fellow soldiers follow suit. How many people are going to be killed in the name of this lie as did 9/11?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No matter how much these cry baby's screamn and have a temper tantrum nothing will happen. Get over it you have a black president...and no amount of law suits by the sore losers will change that. Also quit saying over and over it is not about race....I have never, never seen such an uproar about a president than when a black one was elected. People can keep lying to themselves but it is blatant racism at its best. No democratic/republican presedint has ever had so much attention...they did have people mad about them getting elected but never like this. Good thing is there is not enough racists in America to do anything about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

This is no differant then the soldiers who refused to go to Iraq under the Bush administration.

Your race card is getting worn out. You might want to call Al Sharpton for a new one.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I will agree with you on one thing and one thing only! It was racisum that got Obama elected in the first place, blacks voted for him thinking he would make things better for them and he hasn't. White people voted for him out of quilt of their racist feelings and believing if they voted for him that they would feel better about themselves but they don't.

The race card doen't play, it's completely about how he was placed into office by the elites and how they have gone as far as breaking laws to do it. The Bush's and the Clinton's are all puppets as well so play that funky card "white boy".

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Continue to lie to yourselves...makes no difference to me. The people in charge of who runs for president and who can't obviously checked everything out with him. So keep crying....the proof you asked for has been given to the proper authorites already and a few people crying over the fact that a white man was not elected will not change anything. Let these law suits and threads keep coming.....No matter how much you B**ch and moan it will not change anything
. And that makes me all happy inside..watching you all fall over yourselves trying to get the man impeached and having nothing come of it

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

If the elites have that much power....nothing you say or do will ever change anything they want. I don't believe in the whole NWO crap...just a bunch of paranoid people looking to blame someone else for thier problems instead of realizing it is themselves that are the cause.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

If you say so.

Let me aks you this.

How many t shirts bearing the likeness of past presidents face have you seen the last 20 years?

How many have you seen in the last 6 months?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb

White people voted for him out of quilt of their racist feelings and believing if they voted for him that they would feel better about themselves but they don't.

Who said that you can speak for all white people that voted for obama? What in god's name gives you the feeling that you know and can say why all of any race did any thing let alone vote. Do you know how many white people voted for him????? Do you really feel that you can speak for them all? I guarantee that not one voted out of "quilt." I think you meant guilt but then, you are the one who can speak for all white people so what do I know. Aside from the fact that many white people voted for him because the POTUS was swinging too far to the right and the entire government was being pulled that way with it. Obama was not the only democrat voted into office over a republic, incumbant or not. Many of them were also white people. So you really think that they voted left for some white people because they wanted to go left but for Obama out of "quilt?" You really need to check yourself on the way in and see if any other white people would like you to not claim to speak for them. I would thank you to not claim you can speak for me!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I really don't care who people endorse. If the answer to your question is Obama...so what. Does that prove your right about something? Because I am pretty sure there are also alot of t shirts with the jonas brothers and miley cyrus out there. What does this prove....that people like to show thier support to thier favourite celeb. To many Obama is most likely considered a celeb...but then again I can't speak for them cause I do not give a crap about what they wear or who they endorse.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

What makes me happy is knowing that Obama is performing so badly that it will be along time before another liberal will be elected President again...much less a black liberal President.

Obama will not come forward with his long form birth certificate because it proves he was not born in Hawaii. The founding fathers put the natural born citizen clause in the Constitution because they knew one day a foreigner would try to destroy the United States from the inside.

That foreigner is Barack Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Pointing out the reverse racism for you.

But its obviouse that in your mind that the only ones who oppose Obama is because they are racist.

I find that in it self a little racist.

You call "Reverand" Sharpton yet?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

What makes me happy is knowing that Obama is performing so badly that it will be along time before another liberal will be elected President again...much less a black liberal President.

Obama will not come forward with his long form birth certificate because it proves he was not born in Hawaii. The founding fathers put the natural born citizen clause in the Constitution because they knew one day a foreigner would try to destroy the United States from the inside.

That foreigner is Barack Obama.

But until the next election there is not a damn thing you can do about it..but pout
and that makes me happy.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is not about a Cry Baby. It is some who have stood there ground for what is right.

They have already proved that they are willing as being in war before.
This is about wanting an answer that should have been given a long time ago!
We as people of this country have to show just about everything we have to prove who we are just to get a Drivers lic. And one man does not have to prove that he was born in the U.S To hold the highest office in the land?
It is very simple and has nothing to do with him being Black. It has to do with a very simple thing ,just show he was borne here,and that is all. If we have to do it then he has to also. If he does that and all is ok then I am happy.
But In till that happens we will not know if he can even hold the office that he does.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by imsuchaniceguy

I will referr you to this link so that you can lodge your complaint with the good Rev. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, I speak for all white men who voted for Obama, I never said vote for McCain, he would be doing all the same things! Enjoy the video lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Pointing out the reverse racism for you.

But its obviouse that in your mind that the only ones who oppose Obama is because they are racist.

I find that in it self a little racist.

You call "Reverand" Sharpton yet?

The T-shirts sale thing is because ther was has never been a big call for old men to be on t shirts..ie bush..reagan..or any old president or have an idiot on thier shirt unless it is making fun of that guy..ie bush jr.
Not all of you who opose Obama are racists....but I am pretty sure most are that cry about him. To me Obama is just another president that in the end will not do anything spectacular. people who think he is the second coming are idiots and expecting too much from a man. Al Sharpton will as usual make an appearance in this whole mess when there is profit to be made or when it helps his career in some way.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalu
This is not about a Cry Baby. It is some who have stood there ground for what is right.

They have already proved that they are willing as being in war before.
This is about wanting an answer that should have been given a long time ago!
We as people of this country have to show just about everything we have to prove who we are just to get a Drivers lic. And one man does not have to prove that he was born in the U.S To hold the highest office in the land?
It is very simple and has nothing to do with him being Black. It has to do with a very simple thing ,just show he was borne here,and that is all. If we have to do it then he has to also. If he does that and all is ok then I am happy.
But In till that happens we will not know if he can even hold the office that he does.

He has already provided the neccessary documents to the proper authorities. If you don't believe he is from this country well that is too bad for you.....If someone thought he was breaking the law then he would have to provide this documentation to the proper authorities not to a few disgruntled people. If there was something to this then why has no senator/governor/elected high raking official or for that matter, why has Palin or McCain never stepped forward and made any claims concerning this. Do you know why..because everything they needed concerning his eligibilty ...to them...has been met. Like I said before...you and others don't believe...too bad for you....NOTHING WILL COME FROM ANY LAWSUIT NOR WILL ANYTHING ESPECIALLY COME FROM POSTING ON A FROUM ABOYUT THIS. You are all just going to have to live with this president.....and that is the way it will be and always will be.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Wow. Quick to pull the race card eh? You've never seen an uproar like this? Excuse me, George Bush? The outrage about him around here was rampant, just as the outrage about obama is rampant. Get a clue. There's no difference between the two, idiot. You're a troll. Your entire life is based on inconsequential arguments that hint towards a reality that you can't face and obviously are unable to understand.
have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'll say this again as Iv said before. President Obama provided sufficient evidence vai the constitution to be eligible for the presidency. The constitution clearly states that the question of eligibility ends up in the hands of congress and the electoral college:

The constitution clearly states:
According to the court, the Constitution vests Congress -- no individual voters, or even opposing candidates -- with the final authority re: the qualifications of the Presidency.:

Article II prescribes that each state shall appoint, in the manner directed by the state’s legislature, the number of presidential electors to which it is constitutionally entitled. The Twelfth Amendment prescribes the manner in which the electors appointed by the states shall in turn elect the president:

“[t]he electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President . . . and they shall . . . transmit [their votes] sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate; — The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted.”

www.law.cornell.edu...

In December 2008 congress official confirmed Obamas eligibility for president as did the electoral college following his democratic win on November 4th 2008. His eligibility has also been accepted by the state of Hawaii and by the Hawaiian health department who personally verified his short form birth certificate.

No where in the constitution does it state he has to show his long form birth certificate, as if anybody here can account for every other president of the 44 having to show theirs.

The laws and constitutional references cited so far against Obamas eligibility have been debunked thus far. Any evidence presented have either not been sufficient in proving his ineligibility or they have been unauthenticated.

Until the birthers and the rest of the fringe come up with credible evidence proving Obama's eligibility they will get no where with their lawsuits. Simply creating more "questions" and asking "why he doesnt show it" will not get you a case under the court of law.

Now until Mrs. Taitz and her fellow birthers come out with the evidence to back up heir claims, they are going to be dead in the water. If they feel they have something, by all means present it to the courts. If there was solid evidence proving Obama to be ineligible I would personally want that evidence to be presented by to the courts, but thus far all Iv seen are "personal suspicions" "speculative conclusions" and a blatant misuse of referencing the law and the constitution.

SG

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Yawn....this thread is not about me. IDIOT?...I do believe that goes against the T & C. Keep the names coming..it will not change anything
..he is the president and nothing will change that
. I am not a troll..just someone with an opinion..that differs from others..but if that is a troll to you...it doesn't matter
because in the end your opinon doesn't matter about me

[edit on 19-7-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

What makes me happy is knowing that Obama is performing so badly

I dont think your personal conclusions of Obamas policies and his 6 months in office will be getting you that long form.

Obama will not come forward with his long form birth certificate because it proves he was not born in Hawaii.

Obama doesnt come forward with it because the only individuals asking for it are the same fringe individuals who hold multiple conspiracies about him and have had histories of holding conspiracies about other liberal leaders. Now, your more than free to speculate "why Obama doesnt meet your demands as an Obama hating individual" but at the end of the day its speculation, you have nothing to back you up for it. You say Obama was born off US soil? why have you not proven it? Is this how you expect the court of law to work? guilty without been proven guilty?

The founding fathers put the natural born citizen clause in the Constitution

Exactly, they made it clear. The individuals eligible for the presidency are those "who were born on US soil" and thats that. They made that specifically clear in the constitution. Obama has sufficiently proven so, there is yet to be evidence to prove to the contrary. You say these "questions force him to give his long form to you", I say read my previous comments, you dont have the standing to demand that long form of his.

SG.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Southern Guardian]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join