It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama is pure, unadulterated Evil"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

www.russiatoday.com

“He is full of war, he is full of blood, he is full of sorrow; even Jesus himself called the religious leaders of his days nothing but a bunch of snakes and vipers, which is what Obama is as well.”

“He is not a US citizen and he is hiding his background, his college transcripts from Columbia University, his birth certificate allegedly vaulted in Honolulu, Hawaii. We do not know who he is.”

“He has stolen from the African American people the opportunity to have a first black president because he really is not that at all.”

“He has used racism very effectively to get his w
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
WoW!!!
Russia Today paid a visit to a controversial paster (Manning) and what a shocker. I 'was' an Obama supporter, I am starting to cast doubts on his true intentions and if he ever meant the promises he made. But I would not go as far as calling him pure evil. He is only a pawn like so many presidents before him.
Kudos to RT to diffuse such controversial views. I hope it doesnt inspire more negativity in your replies, thank you.

www.russiatoday.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

But I would not go as far as calling him pure evil. He is only a pawn like so many presidents before him.

Even though he is a puppet and a pawn, doesn't that still make him evil, because he lacks the courage to stand up for himself and either resign or work against them?

I'm not going to go as far to say he is pure evil either, but isn't he just as evil by being allowed to be manipulated and enabling the agenda to go forward?

I'm watching what he is doing and not what he says, even though I didn't support him, I did for like a period of 2 weeks before I read his background, he is not what people thought he was.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Lol, nearly all of his campaign promises have turned over on their backs.

Never believe what a man tells you on the campaign trail. Never. Black or white.

Somehow people thought that, "hey he's black, he must be the most honest person on the face of the earth, and quite possibly the messiah".

Thinking error.

The scary thing is, after all this, I still have no idea who he is, I slightly agree with a pastor (OH NO!).

I've heard what the teleprompter had to say, what biden (god awfully) had to say, what his speakers have to say, but not him.

I would pay big bucks to hear some of his daily thoughts, excluding the ones from The Associates avatar

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A little background on Pastor Manning: From his website ATLAH:

The name ATLAH came from the LORD in the middle of the week, and my first
opportunity to tell the congregation was Sunday.

The worship on Sunday was per-usual, but during of the worship I made the
announcement, that Almighty God has given me a new name for the community
formerly called Harlem and it is ATLAH. Some members took out pens and wrote
the name on scratch paper, some asked how to spell it, and we all returned to
our normal worship.

Two weeks later while at prayer at the altar in the sanctuary, the LORD spoke
again and said, now the word ATLAH mean, "The land where the people shall
walk barefoot, because the land is Holy Ground." I need to say that when I first
heard the word, and what God said about it being a new name, I did not like it.
I thought that it sounded too much like the word Allah, the Muslim deity. Beyond
that it did not have the usual english sound that I am so accustomed, so I did not
like it. I bordered on being ashamed of it, but continued in many smalls ways to
talk about ATLAH.

Shortly after that time the LORD spoke to me again in a prayer meeting, and said
the word ATLAH is from Him, and if I would look in the Bible I would discover that
nearly every name of power in the Bible ends in in the letters "AH." I began to
look and discovered that Isaiah, Jeremiah, Noah, Sarah, Deborah, Shiphrah, Puah,
Micah, Zephaniah, Zachariah, Moriah, Hallelujah, Jehovah, Messiah, Elijah, and
the list goes on and on, all ended with the "AH." In fact, nearly every name in
the Bible ends in "AH." I had studies at Union Theological Seminary in NYC, and
was aware of the "EL" endings, and that it meant God, for instance Emmanu-el
means that God is with us.

The "EL" was the prefix for the various names of God; Elohim, El Shaddai, and
others, but never in all my studies had any one ever pointed out the "AH" endings
to names in the Word of God. ATLAH ends in "AH."

During that same time the LORD led me to the Book of Genesis 2:11, there it talks
about the land surrounding the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve's paradise. It names
the rivers that flow out of that land, and the name of the land is Havi-lah. There
we again have not only the "AH" ending, but we have the "LAH" ending, and it is
related to the land. The LORD showed me further in the Book of Isaiah 62:4, where
it talks about the land that the nation of Israel did conquer, and the name of the
land is called Beu-LAH, again with the Anointed "LAH" meaning.

Formerly known Harlem has been renamed: ATLAH

ATLAH means, the land where the people shall walk barefoot, because the land is
holy ground.

Now, I'm not personally acquainted with the man, or his evangelical wife, however reading through the website, it seems to me a strong possibility that Pastor Manning had an expectation that President Obama, once in office, would grant advantages to the black community, and Harlem in particular. Is this what we expect of a President? I don't think so.

Either way, while I still have burning questions as to President Obama's birthplace, Pastor Manning's proclaimation of Obama being "evil" is pure foolishness. At least I hope so.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Is this really breaking news that a website named Russia today doesn't like Obama?

If that is enough to sway your opinion either way then I have a bridge I would like to sell you also.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
JFK was pure evil too.

look what happend to him

people are wayyyyyyyyyyyy to busy listening to talking heads.

the entire system is based on a lie and power....

do you think he is any different? lol

be carefull what you wish for you may just get it...

like MONEY.. do you think that was made by some common folk?

do you PRINT money? no you USE IT.. the people who run this planet PRINT IT/.

feel free to go to my profile and read about the FED... and the names

they are the ones running this planet and i have not even got started

warning its a long read

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Oh, the Harlem reference, right.

From the same source:

I am not sure how long I had been praying, but I heard myself say the word
ATLAH: then the Holy Spirit stopped me. He then said, "see now the word
you have spoken is the new name I have given for the land formerly called
Harlem."

I thought it odd that Pastor Manning accused [allegedly, according to the OP's source] President Obama of racism. That must sting.

It's been said that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Well, President Obama isn't my enemy. I'd be thrilled if he'd pony up his long form, but that isn't going to happen. Pastor Manning isn't my enemy either, but he DANG sure ain't my friend.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'd trust any other nations news before our own sadly..

Hell good old Rosie Odonnel said so..

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

WoW!!!
But I would not go as far as calling him pure evil. He is only a pawn like so many presidents before him.
Kudos to RT to diffuse such controversial views. I hope it doesnt inspire more negativity in your replies, thank you.

www.russiatoday.com

Yes he is, No Christian would bash his own and other religions like he has. Soon everyone will know his real identity when he proclaims he is the one true Messiah. Anyone notice the sick black and red attire for election night?Hopefully Jesus spares us and just sends a lightning bolt down and fries him.

His rock star image is falling so get ready for something big.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

He is only a pawn like so many presidents before him.

I agree with you there, he isn't pure evil, he has done alot that isn't evil and has made some great changes already, and more importantly, got the people active in changing their crummy government.

Quoted for truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
As far as evil, those that control him are even more evil. He only follows the direction or instructions that are given to him.

I say this because the article is correct in that we really don't know him. How did he get to become such a major player in such a short time destroying the Clinton machine and the Republican party in the same year.

Look at his political career. There is hardly nothing to it. The only background seems to be the one he tells us. Where are the relatives from his mother's side? Where are his relatives period?

Where is his work as a community organizer? Supposedly, his job was important but there is no documentation to show what he organized or what he did?

Just too many questions and not enough documentation IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
I'd trust any other nations news before our own sadly..

Hell good old Rosie Odonnel said so..

Of course our own news is full or propaganda but at least they try and shine the turd before they bring it in for viewing.

In today's age you really cant trust any news on its face value but I would say look at the other work of the source and judge it not the nation its from. Maybe what I said before was unclear, my fault.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Even though he is a puppet and a pawn, doesn't that still make him evil, because he lacks the courage to stand up for himself and either resign or work against them?

True dat.

If you kill someone, and I see it happen and fail to report it, I am then considered an accessory to murder.

If Obama does the bidding of evil people, then Obama is an evil person by association.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You know what the scary thing is all? Im usre people in congress or CIA and petnagon know this, presumign its true, and got him the presidency. IF thats their intentions!!! What else are they planning and hiding from us!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
These imaginings are getting crazier than the stuff they said about Bush.
I often wondered prior to the election what the conspiracy nuts would have to talk about after Bush was out. Seems pretty obvious they just move on to the next guy to take over the Oval Office and begin trashing him without missing a beat. Of course I had a pretty good idea that the Master Racists would come unglued and indeed they have. Too bad for them.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Lilitu]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Now, I'm not personally acquainted with the man, or his evangelical wife, however reading through the website, it seems to me a strong possibility that Pastor Manning had an expectation that President Obama, once in office, would grant advantages to the black community, and Harlem in particular. Is this what we expect of a President? I don't think so.

I would be inclined to be believe this theory if it weren't for the plethora of youtube videos from manning bashing Obama long before the elections.
I don't believe everything manning says but a lot I agree with. I would love to hear some of his views on other issues.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I don't believe that Obama is pure evil. Just 99.999%.

Come to think of it, pure gold is not 100%, but 99.999%.

I'd give a pretty penny to find out who he really is, where he really came from, how he really paid for his high-dollar education, and where this guy got all his money - when "community organizers," is not even on high school counselor's career lists.

And who, exactly, does this guy really work for? It's someone that hates the United States, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

He works for Goldman Sachs. It's become VERY apparent with the amount of influence Goldman people have in this Administration. It is unacceptable to me, but it is politics as usual.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Hi
As someone said better than me, people who voted twice for Bush are still here. They haven't change their minds. And the fact that Obama is president hasn't change them, on the contrary. After Bush has been bashed really a lot everywhere (rightly in my mind), they think that now it's time for their revenge.

I'd really like ATS to have an "ignore thread" button
Now I will quit this thread.

cheers
TheTilde

top topics

<<   2 >>

join