It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death comes in 3s!!! Who's next?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Ha ha. I am going out on a limb here, maybe one of her limbs

that she is washed up.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's funny how you hear "death comes in threes." Makes a man wonder how that all started.

Odd though, over the years, I've noticed that plane crashes seem to follow that "three" rule fairly close.

I can think of some politicians, three specifically, I would like to see drop dead in July. One from the House, one from the Senate, and one from the Executive branch.

Nah.

No such luck.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
dooper
What do you say, I raise you and call you... I'd like to see the entire House, the entire Senate, and the entire Executive branch be next to go, but this country would never be that lucky.

TheTeaKettle
Crap, I was going to say Lindsey Lohan! I brain farted.

kyred
I didn't know Karl Malden died. That's a joke right? Isn't he the guy with the nose?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I opt for the scene from Mars Attacks!, when grandma cackles
"They Blew Up Congress!! HaHaHaHaHa"

That sequence alone — the wholesale slaughter of Congress by aliens with rayguns and laser cannons — should be shown in a temple 24 hours a day, year-round. And we should be forced to watch it.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 7/18/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Poor Patrick Swayze, let's hope it is a painless death because he has suffered enough. Ted Kennedy apparently is doing very poorly since he fell a few weeks back too.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

Yes, I agree all of the congress; as in Mars invades..

People do realize that besides getting rid of other countries Polipuppets, all we have to do is rid ourselves of less than a 1000 of them.

major ones:
545 in congress
9 judges + a few more
2 executives

We could start all over again!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, if Death comes in threes, then here are three three's that have recently turned my perception of things upside Down, and inside out. Its all going Helter Skelter.

They're three words, and each has three letters.

ABC DEF GHI.

Abyss Deaf Guy.

the whole entire language works that way. Its the oddest way of looking at things ever,
the way everything fits together and relates to one another.

I wonder who it is that says death comes in three's, maybe they also know why.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well, yeah, but it spoils all the fun.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
They say death comes in 3s and I think that's true. Last month it was Fawcett., Jackson and McMann.

The conspiracy here is that when tptb need to cover up something in the news, so that the sheeple pay no attention to it, they just shoot a star with an overdose or a heart stopping drug.

Yesterday Walter Cronkite started off yet another ptb death comes in three's episode. Who do you think will be next?

And what evidence do you have to suggest any of those people listed in your post were killed by the powers that be?

This is all based on nothing other then your own imagination.

I really wish ATS would introduce some kind of rule which would restrict such bs from being posted. At the very least people should be required to post material and links to back up their claims, if anything then to stop the clutter of crap which buries the interesting topics.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well here on the news it's been about the world's oldest man Henry Allingham dying. He was a WWI vet and "attributed his remarkable longevity to "cigarettes, whisky and wild, wild women."
www.thestar.com...

EDIT: He was 113. Find it odd that the oldset person in the world is often a smoker?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by oneinthesame]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Amen, TornMind.

Fewer than 600 people are ruining the lives of tens of millions.

Which makes one wonder how long this will continue.

For me, there's three I'd like to see vapor-lock real quick.

Terrible grammar, but good meaning.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Thanks, it is amazing how few people are the puppeteers to the masses. We out number them a great deal.

To bad most don't realize the issues at hand, oh well.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To talk about who has died is quite alright.

Stop predicting what famous person is going to die...

1.) that is just awful to do

2.) Predicting isn't going to prevent so whats the point

3.) How can you think like that...

The Op does make a point though and It definitely has seemed that an unusual amount of famous people have died over the past 2 years.

It seems to be speeding up as if it will occur more often and more often ..

i hope not

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Om will michael jordaN be next?

Saw his twiN at a dealership. Another mj but I hope not

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's sad to see someone say "I hope its"... That says a lot about a person when they hope someone dies. And to make it worse, that thought is based of their celebrity status.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join