It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death comes in 3s!!! Who's next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
They say death comes in 3s and I think that's true. Last month it was Fawcett., Jackson and McMann.

The conspiracy here is that when tptb need to cover up something in the news, so that the sheeple pay no attention to it, they just shoot a star with an overdose or a heart stopping drug.

Yesterday Walter Cronkite started off yet another ptb death comes in three's episode. Who do you think will be next?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Why would you speculate on somebody's death?

That's a little morbid don't you think? How about we just ask that nobody else die and that the PTB actually tell us what's going on.

Stupid celebrity worship culture. I thought ATS was above such things....

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wasn't Walter Cronkite, like, 90 something years old? I'm not sure if this is a PTB kinda thing...more like...had to happen sooner or later kinda thing. Not trying to be harsh on him but he was pretty old.

[edit] for terrible punctuation

[edit on 7/18/2009 by HarlieQuinn]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There were more than just 3 death last month.
Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, Sky Saxton, Billy Mays...

Deaths in June

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

We're in deeper than I thought Batman! Hang on to your tin foil hats, this could get serious and next month could be pretty bad for the stars if the market continues to fall.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there were more than are on that list.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You forget about the death of David Carradine. He was found hanged in a closet in Bangkok. The police say it was autoasphyxiation and the family say it was murder.

He died on 4th June, close enough to be number 1 of 3.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Aw Man, how could I forget David Carradine!!! He was my old man crush. You know I'm the female version of Grass Hopper - NOT.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
You forget about the death of David Carradine. He was found hanged in a closet in Bangkok. The police say it was autoasphyxiation and the family say it was murder.

He died on 4th June, close enough to be number 1 of 3.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I have to say I go along with him being the first of the three. Pretty suspicious circumstances to say the least with Carradine. I find it hard to believe he was getting himself off in some closet (same with the INXS cat).

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there were more than are on that list.

Most definitely. Much more, especially if you were to include people considered unimportant by ATS standards.

However, despite a large number of deaths, I imagine the "rule of three" will be in play despite that.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Okay, it's agreed that the PTB kill to distract. So, where, when, why, and how?

I think those always play in some manner. I just can only lay claims to the why?

Oh,

No one forget Robert Mcnamara....

Okay,

My guesses are:

Sean Penn...............to much of a pain in the ptb b*tt

Alan Jackson......................They need to re distract the good' ole' boy scene

um...drum roll.

Larry King...............another Iconic news man.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HarlieQuinn

Yes, Conkite was old, but so was Ed McMann and Jackson went down just after he did so you never know...
Makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OK.. I cannot believe no one said this..

Patrick Swayze ...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcAngel

That one will be just too easy for the powers that be to pull off. Poor guy didn't stand a chance.

I think they're saving Paris Hilton for the next BIG boo boo they have.
She's my pick.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Lindsay Lohan and Patrick Stewart.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

I'm more inclined to believe the immediate reports of his death, rather than the stories that simmered for a few days. The initial reports said that Carradine's manager suspected foul play, although the police said it looked like your standard auto-erotic asphyxiation gone wrong. Initially, Carradine's family said that they weren't surprised, because David's private behavior was an ongoing cycle of weirdness.

Lest we forget, back in the late 1970s or early 80s, David was arrested for going kung fu crazy in a hotel room and wrecking the place to the tune of several thousand dollars in damage. So, David had issues going way, way back.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm not surprised you guys didn't hear about this one, because you have to be a certain age to even know who the guy is... Gordon Waller dead of cardiac arrest at the age of 64 early this morning.

Gordon Waller was half of the Brit rock duo Peter & Gordon who swept into our collective consciousness during the legendary "British Invasion" of the early 1960s. At that time, several Brit rock groups rode a wave of recycled American hits and original material to just swamp the American record charts. Among those who invaded the USA were The Beatles, of course, the Rolling Stones, Chad & Jeremy, Herman's Hermits, and Peter & Gordon.

Not to labor this, but Peter Asher & Gordon Waller had a pretty interesting claim to fame. Paul McCartney was dating Peter's sister, so Paul wrote a few songs for Peter and Gordon, and they became transatlantic hits for the unknown duo — if you know any of Peter & Gordon's songs at all, you would know World Without Love, written by Sir Paul himself.

Which just goes to prove one of my long-standing arguments that Paul McCartney was the true powerhouse behind The Beatles, and John Lennon was a half-talent by comparison. All McCartney had to do was write a song, hand it to a complete unknown, and that unknown would be a star overnight.

RIP Gordon Waller

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTeaKettle

Ah Gawd, I hope it's lindsey Lohan. I just saw the 'sci-fi' sequel to the "Parent Trap", that she did in the 90's..........

I cannot imagine what went through her head playing a stripper who's arm, and leg fell off because she had a secret twin she knew nothing of.......... GO PTB!!! Give Us Lohan!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

lol I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the op should read the obituaries for last month...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wait, you forgot Karl Malden. So it's fours? I've read the theories about 3's. I don't fall in line with that belief. However, I do realize there are a lot more famous people dying lately. Good for them, they got the hell out before the SHTF.
It's only 3's when you place your own value on whoever died recently. For me, the persons who mean the most to me don't die in 3's. They all die indivdually. There's no threes, there's no four's etc. It's all an individual thing that happens. Expect there to be more 5's, etc. Why? Because there are more "stars" and, of course, with more "stars", there will be more deaths.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join