It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The last time the government embarked on a major vaccine campaign against a new swine flu, thousands filed claims contending they suffered side effects from the shots. This time, the government has already taken steps to head that off.

Vaccine makers and federal officials will be immune from lawsuits that result from any new swine flu vaccine, under a document signed by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, government health officials said Friday.

apnews.excite.com...

The insanity just doesn't stop! Let's rush together a vaccine for a flu that is a non-issue. Then lets skip all the exhaustive and expensive testing. Then we don't have any time for a human trial. Therefore, let's make the manufacturers immune to lawsuits from all the unnecessary harm that could be caused by all our over-reaction and shortcut taking!!!

Edit: I searched for keywords from the title, and I didn't see this up yet!

[edit on 17-7-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I just really can't believe this!

If there were a pandemic of a deadly Ebola, or even the Avian Flu. Maybe it would be worth the risk. Maybe! The last Swine Flu vaccine caused about 1000x more illnesses than the flu did! This time, they are throwing it together much quicker, with less testing, and no legal recourse for people harmed by it, and no risk for the companies producing it!!!

I loved how they threw "Federal Officials" in the immunity as well! Nobody wants to be responsible for this stuff, but they want us to blindly take it anyway????

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
We are now living in a fascist state.

Giving immunity to federal officials including the drug company. That just makes them more prone to slip crap in this vaccine that could cause serious damage.

I bet we see high death rates because of the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

I bet we see high death rates because of the vaccine.

I plan on getting my vaccine late. Just to see if anyone is dropping unexpectedly.

One interesting thing is that if TPTB are really trying to kill us, I do not believe they would shoot us all with a virus that killed us in a few days or a few weeks.
It would make more sense to use something like HIV and kill the person off after 4 5 or longer years. Then they could blame it on something else while still having time to accidentally losing the immunization records.

What is in 4 years? 2012 to start with.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I'm not getting one at all. Everybody that I have ever known to get a regular Flu Vaccine has always gotten the flu from the vaccine.

I don't know if they will slip anything into the vaccine, but it protects them if they put out a bad batch. And since they have immunity there is no reason for the media to report on it. They will just blame it on the flu you know.

Another thought is, why even infect us with anything, why would they just not sterilize us all.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
i am not getting one period. iwould rather die from the flu naturally (or other causes)than them giving it to me intentionally
the want me to take the shot- try it- i think all people who push it on us who make it mandatory they should take it first by legitimate unbiased companies with proof that it is what it is and we wait to see what happens to them-only ever then will i consider it(still won't probably)
is it worth to them for more people to die because 1 person refuses and takes out 20 (or more) while refusing to do so? unfortunately i think they do believe that.
also if i am not vaccinated but everyone else is then what hazard do i pose to those? i'll be dead and the rest are vaccinated so "immune" so they should be safe and no loss except for me and whomever tries to make me take a shot

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Bravo!

Another great law for, We, the People!

Oh, and they will force(or try) these flu shots on all of us too.

I couldn't have written a better script.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Personally, ide love to tell hte moron in a lab coat..i know yuo have immuntiy, mind tellin me what s int he syringe? YOU dont wanan tkae iit, i wont..as 2 humans goign out of echothers way face to face its a fair deal.
I had a good mischevous though...grab an xtra syringe, sneak one with swine sreum in it...same crap labman is about to admisiter too you, and stab his arse and inject him

naturally, yuo bettter run fatst before the cops show up.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
make a quick shene in line, without exposing yourself..mumble tot he person in back of line, its formaldyhyde, rat poison, lilve virus itself..so it goes through the line yuor in..at least you have a chance of escaping then! secuity wont be able to roundup everyone!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
and as a last case scenario..if millions are injected..millons shuold file lawsuit, regardless, over swamp the courts and judges. That shoud DEF make front page news...how many people then are going to listen to the FED; )
anger riots would break out! and if were lucky, those imune form vacination wil be caught in it. justice served

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I truly believe that H1N1 has been overhyped by interested parties - those involved in pharmaceuticals and maybe some govenments with their own agenda.

I think everyone should stay well away from any vaccines.

I don't really believe in vaccinating babies and kids against anything but the powers that be say if you don't there will be major outbreaks of hideous diseases.

I think we are being taken for a ride, and have been for many years.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
from what i've read so far the vaccine will make you more susceptable to other disease, by overworking your immune system. so the actual antivrus wont kill you, but it will make it so if you get sick with anything else you will have no antibodies to fight it off. then will come the second round of "flu shots"...needless to say, I do not plan on getting this shot, as I have never gotten flu shots in the past...well, ok twice in the last 39 years. why start now?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry, alreasy covered here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bill Frist (R-TN), a physician, drove through a bill that gave drug companies more immunity than any bill ever passed by Congress. The legislation, referred to as *Division E*was tacked on to a Defense appropriations bill in the final minutes of the Congressional sessions before the Christmas recess. This bill provides at least four sweeping provisions:

1. Immunity from liability for all drugs, vaccines, or biological products deemed as a covered countermeasure against bioterrorism in the event of an outbreak of any kind. (more)

2. Immunity for any product used for any public health emergency declared by the secretary of HHS. The authority to declare an emergency now rests completely in the hands of the secretary of HHS— an appointed, non-medical person who has no accountability to the general public. The president’s hand-picked person that is part of his inner circle will have the power to mandate vaccines and other medications given to the American people.

3. Immunity from accountability. No matter what a drug company do wrong in this arena, they are protected. Even if the company’s dirty facility created a batch of contaminated vaccines that resulted in death or injury to thousands of people, the drug company will not be held accountable.

4. Immunity from lawsuits. A person who suffers any type of loss will be prohibited from suing the drug companies. Vaccine manufacturers have immunity from almost everything, perhaps even murder. (more)

In other words, the injured party would have to prove the vaccine maker intentionally caused him harm.
Division-E goes even one step further.

(link to Dr. Tenpenny)

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Republicans not equal to limited government.

They don't protect doctors from malpractice lawsuits, or mcdonalds from clumsy coffee drinkers, yet they are willing to protect the makers of vioxx and phen-phen from american citizens.

If you tell people a vaccine is safe and effective, you better be willing to back it up. Otherwise, no one should believe you. I never planned to take the shot, and I had heard about the legal protections for the vaccine makers, but now I see the text.

Americans should refuse the shot. Leave 100 million vaccine shots "on the shelves", put the pharm corps out of business, or at least trim their profits.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If this is true then damn! It's way out of order.... no blame at all can be cast at the manufacterers!!

Bad News!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Are you all surprised?

I mean really?

Did you really expect them to be able to be held accountable for GOVERNMENT work?

Let us remember what happened to AT&T and Verizon when they were and probably still are, spying on the average American citizen.

Nothing happened to them, because they were given immunity, this is no different.

Just another day in America. Welcome home folks.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is crazy! They must be expecting people to have side affects that they would sue for, that is until the law that states you have to take this vaccine but if it kills or injures you its not our fault. I would like to know who is liable,
' nobody" this is not right!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks Silo. I searched it a couple of different ways before I decided to post. I can't believe this was discussed back in April, and now in July it is in the AP, and still mainstream doesn't think it is a big deal!?!?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

If this is true then damn! It's way out of order.... no blame at all can be cast at the manufacterers!!

Bad News!

Made even scarier by the fact that they are skipping all the normal testing and trial phases!!!

Also scary to note that vaccines are made in 'eggs.' This particular strain of Swine Flu already as some Avian components. This seems like a very wreckless way to do business, and turn a mundane flu into a deadly one!!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yes there must be a conspiracy !!!

a well known dutch site NIBURU had a great topic this evening...
it spoke over a lab in the suisse that distributed 72 kilograms of the virus to other nations in the EU..

also linked the TETANUS vaccination to the flue virus as an accelerator to destroy the immune system..

the topic was REMOVED from the site in several minutes.. the censure did his job..
here is a message from the forum there ..we are not pleased with it!
sorry the forum reply is in dutch...:-)

een Google search op de url geeft:

De komende vaccinaties als startsein voor de lang aangekondigde ...
18 juli 2009 ... NIBURU.NL | Print. De 1918-strategie opgepoetst: de VN, ... Staatsblad 2008, www.rivm.nl... ... 56792.pdf#% ...
www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21315 - 4 uur geleden - Vergelijkbaar

Dus ja er was inderdaad een artikel met id 21315 over de vaccinatie-scam. Vreemd.

Maar ik dacht niet dat Niburu banden heeft met de nazi rockefeller illuminati nwo.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join