It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal immunity set for swine flu vaccine makers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
to me it sounds like normal policy... and if it wasnt it should have always been in the first place.. if you had millions of people suing the govt over vaccination side-effects we would have went bankrupt long ago probable. its ridiculous to think otherwise

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
in 2007 there was a deal with the WHO and 194 country's
that in case of a alert fase 6 situation everyone IS to be vaccinated by law... no escape possible!

whqlibdoc.who.int...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm done. This just proves that they don't really care about us at all. Not even a little.

I officially now disregard any and all government studies, initiatives, endeavors or game plans. To hell with FEMA. To hell with DHS. To hell with the CDC. And Screw the Department of Health and Human Services. Obama - bite me. When Sasha and Malia take that shot, then maybe, but not likely, I'll consider giving it to my own son.

I'll look after myself and my own. Sorry it took me so long to wake up ATS. I thought I was awake when really I was delusional.

Good luck everyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

This was posted in late April- CDC issues the Emergency Use Authorization Act-
it varies from what clinicians need to wear to proetect themselves in a lab or with a patient (PPE); what tests are "CDC-certified" for id-ing the strain; what anti-virals may be given; and when a vaccine is made and administered, the fact tht the Government is completely indemnified from any legal action- the VAERS system (for reporting adverse vaccine sysmptoms) will not accept any from the H1N1 flu-

I posted a thread on this in early May. it is truly frightening, and indeed, fascist, as one poster commented.

If you want to read all the details go to CDC.gov and link to the EUA page; CIDRAP and like to Pandemic infulenza, or the White House page, which also links this info.

Obama is beginning to talk about 2 vaccines for H1N1 + a seasonal for all kids, health-care workers, pregnant women and others with health conditions. (one H1N1 for the current strain; the second with a large dose of adjuvant to boost immunity and to cover mutations---and to make everyone ill with an autoimmune disease).

I just started a thread from the Citizens for legitimate Government- on it there is a petition to sign, regarding the vaccinations, if you're interested.

Part of the "electronicizing" of medical records is to make sure all people eventually get both H1N1 vaccines. Again--FIND a frined in healthcare who will enter your info into the system, consider homeschooling- eat beans for a year if you can't work as you're caring for your kids- but don't take this poison- love yourselves more than taking something that has been made by criminals, pushed by the Governemets of the world, and has NOT finished clinical trials!

[edit on 19-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Kosmic- no apologies necessary- we're all having our eyes opened- and it's terrifying.

Take care of yourself and your family-

Peace,

C

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Here's the thread I posted- a Dept of Homeland Security pdf, with all of the salient information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a National Strategic Plan, which also includes all you need to know (and were afraid to find out....)

Another thread where I discuss pharmaceutical indemnification:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
As a reminder, Baxter, is the same comapany responsible for this:

www.torontosun.com...

The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses.

And an official of the World Health Organization’s European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria...

...The contaminated product, which Baxter calls “experimental virus material,” was made at the Orth-Donau research facility. Baxter makes its flu vaccine — including a human H5N1 vaccine for which a licence is expected shortly — at a facility in the Czech Republic.

People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted. Accidental release of a mixture of live H5N1 and H3N2 viruses could have resulted in dire consequences. While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do.

If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.

That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

[edit on 19/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Ahhh, Baxter---the company I left when I found WHO samples in the lunch room fridge, rather than in the lab's -20 freezer. I don't even put it on my resume......

And they are going to vaccinate millions- god help those who receive it!

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
to me it sounds like normal policy... and if it wasnt it should have always been in the first place.. if you had millions of people suing the govt over vaccination side-effects we would have went bankrupt long ago probable. its ridiculous to think otherwise

Although I disagree with your assessment, I think the problem for me is that we are taking so many shortcuts in bringing this vaccine to market.

Sure, some immunity could be justified, although it goes against all "Free-Market" models and creates a vacuum allowing companies too much freedom for mistakes or profit-making shortcuts.

This particular vaccine is even more scary, and the immunity adds to this. The "mandatory" order of the vaccine creates huge profit potential. The "fast-track" of bringing it to market without proper testing. The terrible side-effect potential of the vaccine vs. the relative mundane reaction from the actual flu.

It is just nuts that we would take so many risks to prevent some minor flu symptoms, and then hold the responsible parties harmless if the side-effects are worse than the flu?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thanks for your info- and for mentioning that we've covered this topic (it's sometimes difficult to remember what was discussed, where, and with whom...especially if the important core of the issue gets buried in a thread),
so thank you for your clear reiteration.

I remember discussing not only this topic, but the legislation that has passed in Massachusetts, regarding the Commonwealth's right to send law enforcement into one's home, if there is suspected illness; to enforce vaccination or anti-viral treatment- or both- and if refused- the right of an officer to remove one from one's home, and to place that citizen in a quarantine or isolation facility----and how we expect many states to follow their lead- if not the Federal government, itself.

Every moment, our rights are eroding, and I'm not sure what to do. We can try to find clinician friends to record our having taken the vaccine(s) if we're fortunate enough to have a friend willing to risk her/his job. If files are not electronic yet, we can attempt to falsify the documents regarding vaccines-- but we risk freedom if we travel; we risk shortages of food, medicine, utility infrastructure- and we risk the further degradation of the Constitution by the presence of the Army's 3rd Northern Command Regiment corralling us like sheep this autumn.:

Good luck to us all!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Amen, Kosmic- I'm with you 100%

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Both of you make good points. In a global crisis we look to our governments for protection- no differently than if this were a biowarfare attack, etc.

I think the legal indemnifiation issue that is so diffulcult to swallow, however, is that the pharmas, FDA, CDC, WHO, HHS, DHS, etc., are all in bed together- there is a common interest---the generaton of revenue (especially in a recession, when pharmas are loosing billions).

Some time ago I believe pharmas DID have the best interests of us all in mind- but that changed in the late 60s- and continues to change, as the Baby Boomers (the largest ageing demographic of all time in the US) get older, and require medications for anything from arthritis to heart disease.

Some of the drugs are vital and are needed- some are complete garbage and are invented once a condition is created for which we are duped into believing we need the drug.
Over 100,000 Americans die annually from the wrong medications/wrong dosages/mistakes/over-medicationa due to interference, etc. Think of the fire-bombing of Dresden in WW2- 100,000 died in a day---that's how to contextualize how many die each year due to the new pharmaceutical-industrial complex and the garbage they peddle side-by-side with the life saving drugs we are blessed to have.

We, who take these meds, should have the knowledge that they've been tested, proved safe, and are effective for the illness for which they're prescribed. In an emergency (like this pandemic flu), it's obvious we need a vaccine--and quickly. But we don't need one made in a few months, filled with adjuvants to boost immunity (and which causes debilitating, life-long--life-long POFITS for pharma! in the form of autoiimune diseases), one that has NOT gone through clinical trials (WE are the clinical trials)--and finally, one that cannot even be proved to fit the strain in circulation, as there are many mutations to it. We'll only kill or harm more than are actually infected! And in the process, those who are vulnerable will loose their lives anyway.

Those very un-scientific variables should allow a vaccated person the right to legal recousre, if they should become ill, because the pharmas and the governments have not done the due dilligence required to ensure the safety of the population whom they ostensibly mean to protect.

Yes, our society is too litigious, but in this case, does it not make you suspiscious, or concern you that you've no right to seek recourse if you are made violently ill----or are killed--- by this vaccine series that was created in 8 weeks by $15/hour technicians? And by companies with well-known ethics violations?

Just some thoughts to chew on- what you choose to do is entirely your choice, Coffinman- and I would never rebuke you for it. Your body belongs to you. I wish you- and all here- the very best of health.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CultureD

Excellent Points! I agree.

It also concerns me that 700 people have died world wide, which is about 0.56% death rate at best estimate which is hard because thorough testing is not occuring.

More people die from lightning strikes, 50x more die from regular seasonal flu, cigarettes and alcohol kill far far more.

Yet, we are facing a possible forced vaccination? Something doesn't add up?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Certainly more people die of the causes you mentioned, daily. The trouble, however, is that, as H1N1 is novel (i.e., none of us has natural immunity, unless we are old enough to have lingering antibody from earlier pandemics which shared some of the RNA segments as this strain), the chance for it to be a "barn-burner- is high. South American countries are in utter chaos- states of emergency declared, many dying or in ICU; Brazil and Argentina closing some of their common borders...etc, give us pause to wonder if that could happen in fall/winter, HERE. Aus and NZ are being hit quite hard- and while the mortality rate is lower than thought (thank god), the morbidity rate is through the roof in some areas- hospitals are full; nurses and docs are getting sick-
Look at the UK. They are expecting at least 65K people to take ill with this as autumn comes. It's a small country- and that many people off work, in hospital, etc., will cause a serious threat to health, social systems, economy, etc.

Already 1 million Americans are believed to have or thave had it. What will happen when the school doors are closed in Sept, and the recirculated air carries the cough of a sick child?

Remember also that pandemics follow patterns- the first wave occurrs off season- in the summer. Some get sick and die, but most don't. Then, when fall comes, the strain has travelled the globe many times; has picked up mutations (and ways to stay alive or increase pathogenicity), and in September- poof- people start to drop.

Between the end of Sept and then of October in 1918, the death rate from H1N1 flu in Phialdelphia went from a few a day to 1,000/day. The pandemic killed well over 50 million, globally.

I'm hoping and praying that doesn't happen- but that i, unfortunately, the m.o. of novel flu pandemics. So while now the threat seems small, relatively, it is actually not. We just have daily web access, so we don't see the looming danger- we see 700 dead globally and shrug.

If this flu fizzles, we will be so very blessed. But the smartest thing to do is expect the worst, and plan for it, while not becoming hysterical or panicked- just calmly keep up your health, your hygiene, make sure you have a safety kit and emergency plans with your family- and if you don't need them, we can all celebrate!

Peace,

C

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What has my curiosity is how do they plan on doing these mandatory vaccinations? Are they going to set up at health departments and you go stand in line? Or will they have vaccination forces that go house to house? The way I see it either way is simple to get out of. One, don't go to get the shot, and two, after the first couple of vaccination forces are taken out when they go to the wrong houses, who will they find brave enough to pick up where they left off?

This is warning to any reading this that works for the government or any of these vaccine companies. If you come to my house with the intent to force this on myself or anyone in my house you WILL require more than syringes to succeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Just like everything else, it will creep up on us! First it will be schools. Florida already has plans for using the schools this fall. Then it will be Universities. Then Emergency or Healthcare Workers, then government employees, then all employees, until it is impossible to function without the vaccine. If you are still one of the handful that refused, either the flu will get you, or you will be quarantined until the threat subsides.

The laws are already on the books allowing the use of schools and public buildings. The laws for forced quarantine already exist. The emergency plan for enacting these scenarios already exists. This is a done deal!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

It's only going to creep up on those who do not know. I've been doing all I can to let the people in my town know what's been going on. Yes, I get called names for it but I still do it. Laws to me mean nothing. They still have to find people to come around to quarantine people that refuse. Are they going to bring all our troops home to do this? I don't think they will. So that leaves either National Guard, volunteers or police. I don't see either one of those going over here in my town. For one, we outnumber the police about 300 to 1 and they know better. They aren't allowed to go to any of the bars in town other than the Elks lodge. They get the crap beat out of them anywhere else. And anyone that has lived around here long enough wouldn't be foolish enough to volunteer to try and vaccinate people. They know they wouldn't live out the day. As for National Guard, I don't see enough of them left in the states to accomplish much, not to mention none of them know these woods like those of us living here. I guess living in a rural area and being surrounded by good ole boys has it's advantages.

I do see them being able to do this in major cities and high population communities. I don't see them being able to get control over the small towns though. The people are too close to one another to let it happen to our neighbors.

Of course this all depends on how many don't fall in line and my hopes are that number is a high one.

As to the topic of the thread. We may not be able to do anything to these people or companies through the courts but we do have a little thing called vigilante justice. Providing the vaccine is indeed dangerous or contains live flu or something more sinister once people start seeing their family members dropping like flies from the very flu these vaccines were suppose to protect us from we will want answers and we will want justice.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join