It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft's flying over my house every night traingle shape with a red beam on bottom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it's dark so i can't tell what they are ..but they are so low flying i could possibly hit it with my rc airplane easy.

Yet...
They have no sound..totally silent.

we live 1 mile from a airport for prop plane's and helicopter's ect...
have for over 6 year's..and trust me it does not have any sound at all.

it has 3 blinking light that's what make's the triangle shape..why i say it must be a triangle.
and in dead center it has a red beam...
Not a light a beam...
I have watched them every night for a week.
So it has to be a aircraft...or aliens that want to get photoed

this picture is what it looks like. www.grabnewsmuseviews.ca...
Of course it's dark and i can't make a outline .
and the beam on bottom make's ya eye's blur when ya try too stare at it..IDK why...
If that help's.
I will try to take a picture tonight to let you guys tell me what it is..ok
Im positive they allays out there at night flying.

no video recorder...So you will have to trust me on the no sound part.

any idea what kinda man made craft does what i say these do?
cause im positive it's not alien type u.f.o ..they fly right over top the airport.
so im sure it aint alien's.
and there super low.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well first of all, if you are in fact witnessing such a craft every night, I do beseech you to take Videos and Photographs of it. If you really, and truly wish for people to believe and understand just what it is that you are witnessing, you honestly need some visual evidence. You are actually very fortunate, because most individuals only see unidentifiable aircraft for short moments of time, and thus they rarely ever have a chance to document their "encounters".

As for what it might be, I would dare say a MIL/DOD Project. So much evidence points towards these particular craft in fact being surveillance oriented platforms, and/or covert high-speed aerial transports. I cannot tell you with any certainty whether they are actually operational in nature, or not, as I do not possess such knowledge, but at the very least they are Test Models still maintaining a purely Black Project presence.

BTW, where exactly are you located?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Why bother to tell us if your not going to get any video. You dont deserve attention for this. Its like telling someone you got a new pool table, and its so awesome and everything, but not invite them for a game.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
boo...

pics please? or at least a location so we can dig a lil?

thnx

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
Why bother to tell us if your not going to get any video. You dont deserve attention for this. Its like telling someone you got a new pool table, and its so awesome and everything, but not invite them for a game.

Yep, as the internet says, pics or it didn't happen.

Pics meaning video of course. After all, if you have no camera but you have a UFO every night, call the local news, they have cameras and would be more than willing to investigate if it means a good story.

Let us know again when you have some video, until then I will give you no more attention sir!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Keep your opinions to yourself, Steve. You don't know the OP's circumstances.

OP: Where are you located? How many other people have witnessed this with you?

Any further information that you can provide will be a bonus.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Keep your opinions to yourself, Steve. You don't know the OP's circumstances.

OP: Where are you located? How many other people have witnessed this with you?

Any further information that you can provide will be a bonus.

Thanks.

Why should he keep his opinions to himself?

He brings up a valid point, that words with no evidence are sorely lacking.

Secondly, I was pretty sure the point of writing these threads was specifically, to obtain the opinions of others.

So why shouldn't he express his? Is he not entitled to one?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla
He brings up a valid point, that words with no evidence are sorely lacking.

Steve's done nothing but attack the OP for not having pictures. It lacks tact to assault someone, without even bothering to understand their circumstances.

The only valid point that Steve makes is that he's prepared to discredit someone before they have a chance to respond and offer more information to validate their story.

OP, get back to us with some more info. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
whatever you do, don't hit it with your R/C Plane. I learned from Independence Day that it may trigger an interstellar war!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yup and when you get the pics you can post them here so they can be properly debunked by the 'experts'

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yeah with all due respect I've seen UFO's on two different dates. And on neither date did I have a camera handy. I have no evidence but it still doesn't change the fact that what I saw was real, or that what the OP saw might be real too.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
If it's a daily occurance there is no excuse for not having pictures/video. Take video if it's dark. Might even have to try the night mode.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yup and when you get the pics you can post them here so they can be properly debunked by the 'experts'

I will respond to you with PsykoOps' response:

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If it's a daily occurance there is no excuse for not having pictures/video. Take video if it's dark. Might even have to try the night mode.

We, in this day and age, suspect that if this isn't a hoax, there should be some evidence. If this happens over and over again, why hasn't he contacted police, military, media, etcetera? It's because it's all bull, and that is what we are saying. If it kept happening, he would have some evidence before this thread even started.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
for god sake such hate in one thread
the man says he has no video recorder neither do i so that aint no biggie, if you can gets ome pics op then great

initially sounded to me like deffo an aircraft of some sort going back and forth to the airport i thought stealth but really can be anything at all. interesting non the less.

and BaronVonGodzilla to be frank and honest if i had an aircraft fly over me every night i wouldn't call any of those places why? because it could just be a regular old plane and i wouldn't wanna look like a fool, so if that was me i would post here to get advice and if i could get pics i would post them to be scrutinized.

The thread may be a hoax it may not be it annoys me the mentality lately of some members here so quick to judge and scrutinize everything, hell the latest trend is everything is cgi,hoax or other it can be rather intimidating to the not so tech savvy user.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hey The Amused...

I use to see triangular shaped configured lights on some sort of aircraft.. just as you described.. only
difference is the ones i see made a loud low droning sound..

Heres a vid of ones i see..

s89.photobucket.com...

s89.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

Those are airplanes.

The sound is likely from somewhere else, on the ground.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

...assuming he's being honest.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Triangles have been around.
And witnesses have helped in the graphics for this video.

Belgium Police working with Belgian air force to catch UFO
www.youtube.com...

Flying Wing works well also.
Hudson Valley UFO 1-2
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

Those are airplanes.

The sound is likely from somewhere else, on the ground.

Ummm... No.. The sound is coming from the aircraft..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

may I suggest that you borrow a camera or video recorder?

You can get video cameras at Best Buy now for as less than $90. If that is not feasible in these harsh economic times then perhaps simply borrow one?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join