It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft's flying over my house every night traingle shape with a red beam on bottom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Hey The Amused...

I use to see triangular shaped configured lights on some sort of aircraft.. just as you described.. only
difference is the ones i see made a loud low droning sound..

Heres a vid of ones i see..

s89.photobucket.com...

s89.photobucket.com...

I never got any battery's for my camera and it has a short it eat's 2 AA in 2 pictures..
But what you showed is really close.
size ect..
But these have no sound at all.
My wife &brother in law & hi s girlfriend have seen em every night i show them it.
and my mother in law and father in law have seen em as well.

But the red light in the middle.. can be seen as if a beam..id say around 40 foot below the plane.
And if you try to stare at it ya eye's blur up.
as if looking at something that playing trick's on ya eye's.

and they are like i say flying so low i could hit one with my rc airplane .
maybe 60 or 75 foot about the big oak tree outside.
that's low low.
But as you see them coming the red beam blind's ya.
i would estimate the red ball in middle or red dome is roughly 15 foot circle.
when it is close up.

and i have found nothing that has a 15 or 10 foot red dome on bottom of our aircraft..but i know it has to be.
because they fly right over top the airport here but never stop at it.

trying to be honest here.
No pic's or video cause i am poor lol..and my camera sucks.

Not to mention if they are government aircraft..my wife has warned me i may get in trouble posting picture's...
cause trust me they are flying so low it can;t be missed as long as you sit outside after 11 pm.

But i don't want trouble if ya get my drift.

But at same time can;t off hand name a military base close to my location.

so idk.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Instead of ripping a picture from a site on the Internet...I suggest, if it is really flying over your house every night,you should...

1: Get a camera
2: Get a Video Recorder
3: Make sure they work
4: Make sure you know how to use it
5: Get out there and get some real footage

This really shouldn't be that hard considering it fly's over almost every night...Set up a tent and have at it, because a photo from the internet, really a drawing - artist rendering, whatever - isn't going to cut it.

*NO EXCUSES*

[edit on 7/18/2009 by digitalassassin]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Triangles have been around.
And witnesses have helped in the graphics for this video.

Belgium Police working with Belgian air force to catch UFO
www.youtube.com...

Flying Wing works well also.
Hudson Valley UFO 1-2
www.youtube.com...

No comment.
Guess you can't do any better than what was witnessed and
described years ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalassassin

Well i know that lol
But money does not materialize out of my butt. if ya see my point here.

i got a camera but it eat's 2 bran new AA battery's in 2 picture's or less.
Thus i am trying to G-rig the camera with a power supply for tonight.

I am not worried about not capturing a good pic of it.
I am more worried about posting a pic of it...cause i know it has to be a government plane of some sort.
If ya see my point.

But i will post one soon as i get this camera up and running.
Hopefully tonight..but no promise's.
But as soon as i get a picture i will post it..that's a promise

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Get a stable pic. Don't use any in camera editing. Copy to your computer and keep the original in the camera. When you post, post the unedited file straight from the camera.
And I've never ever heard of a camera going trough 2 AA's in 2 pics, I think it's rather impossible. Are you sure it's not broken?

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Well i bought it off ebay lol
it's a Olympus D-390

And i am honest it eat's 2 AA batteries in 2 pic's or less.
Ya know them Heavy duty one?.....well they light the lcd screen then it goes dead lol

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It has to be broken. There's nothing a camera could do to use that much power. Let's hope you get some good pics

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Olympus D-390.. i had one of those back in 02 if im not totally wrong. Its true, it eats power, but two pics on new batts.. sounds like somethings faulty.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
it's dark so i can't tell what they are ..but they are so low flying i could possibly hit it with my rc airplane easy.

get some sort of remote camera and mount it on your plane.. i'm sure you could get a tiny one for relatively cheap

then fly your RC plane up to it while it goes by

better yet.. since this is such a common experience you claim to have.. then why in hell aren't you photographing it or get a friend's infra-red camera to photo these?

i wouldn't have even posted unless i went through and got some pics.. because i knew people would be ragging on me for not taking pics when ive had so many chances to do so.

-

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this exact sighting is the reason i came onto ATS in the first place.

long wild story short, I woke up in a parking lot - not in my car but laying on the pavement next to it lol - from a crazy party the night before, it was about 6am and i look up into the sky and see the 3 lights making a triangle shape and the red beam in the middle, except mine went straight up through a cloud..it wasnt a dream, but i was extroadinarily hung over and feeling like ass and vomited..no time to snap a pic with my phone

interested to see the pic nonetheless

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The red dot or spot or beam is likely an electrostatic current path to
ground.
Not necessarily visible as the top of the vehicle may be pulling down
charges from the ionospheres.
Let me know how it feels under that central red light.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by digitalassassin

i got a camera but it eat's 2 bran new AA battery's in 2 picture's or less.
Thus i am trying to G-rig the camera with a power supply for tonight.

I am not worried about not capturing a good pic of it.
I am more worried about posting a pic of it...cause i know it has to be a government plane of some sort.
If ya see my point.

But i will post one soon as i get this camera up and running.
Hopefully tonight..but no promise's.
But as soon as i get a picture i will post it..that's a promise

Good luck, hope you get some pictures and post them! But frankly, from what you described, you'd get much better results with a video camera than a still camera, I'd highly advise you to knock on some neighbors doors and see if you can borrow a video camera. As a general rule they tend to have more sensitivity for night photography. A still camera can leave the shutter open longer but then you just get a blurry image, if it's moving, which apparently it is.

As for getting in trouble for posting pictures of military or black craft, if you worked for the government and signed a non-disclosure form saying you wouldn't release any info about any projects you worked on, and then you post pictures of a project you worked on, you could get in real trouble for violating the agreement and posting pics. But if you never signed any non-disclosure agreement, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It's not easy to take pictures of a far away object in the night sky.

How far away is this object? sometimes they don't even turn up on camera.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
It's not easy to take pictures of a far away object in the night sky.

How far away is this object? sometimes they don't even turn up on camera.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

He said it was 60-70 feet above the oak tree in his yard, so its really low.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Those ships described, along with particular morphing abilities, in Belgium are amazing. I hadn't seen that in many years, but recall when the Belgium Air Force showed the F16 Radar footage as proof.

The thing that gets me is that they seem to be maping and measuring the Earth with great accuracy to every detail, even buildings. If these were US, or any other human government on Earth, i.e. reconnaissance, otherwise there would be no need to do this. Not to mention, they are not going to take their most advanced craft ever known to man on a joy ride through Belgium measuring things with lasers and some other advanced technology. Then morph into a single light and leave the atmosphere?!

Now, you have to ask yourself, why would any foreign (I use this term very loosely) military measure and map so critically, especially considering the sheer number of the sightings of these ships worldwide? I can only think of one good reason. That is because you plan to conduct maneuvers on the ground at some point in the future. Are they planning for us not to be here by then? We surely wouldn't take to kindly to a mass invasion to go through everything on Earth hands on. It is these kinds of things that make me feel that this is no US military. I am ex US military, and I know we have some amazing technology. Probably many UFO reports are of our technology. But sightings like the triangles and their behavoirs, like in Belgium, point to something else entirely. That gives me an unsettled feeling inside. Are we ripe for the harvest?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Ahhh, dont worry about posting a pic of some top secret aircraft. Im sure the military loves to be given chances to deny things. Im sure its their favorite thing to do in the whole wide world.

Looking forward to pictures

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hey TheAmused... if you get one of these turn up over your house like i have here in SE London..

s292.photobucket.com...

I dont think they are looking for the taliban..

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

it's dark so i can't tell what they are ..but they are so low flying i could possibly hit it with my rc airplane easy.

get some sort of remote camera and mount it on your plane.. i'm sure you could get a tiny one for relatively cheap

then fly your RC plane up to it while it goes by

-

Have you priced cameras for RC planes lately? First of all, there are very few cameras light enough to be carried by RC aircraft, and the less they weigh, the more they cost. Secondly, even the lightest ones are still too heavy for the majority of RC planes out there. Thirdly, the OP said he has no money.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Do those who have seen it with you, have a few quid for some batteries? I don't know where you live, but if in UK you can get a big back of value batteries from Tescos for £1 (or, in pound/dollar shops even. If in US I used to get them real cheap in those shops when I lived there). I'm sure that either those who have seen it with you, or a friend could stump up a £/$1 for some batteries, even if it only results in a picture or two! I completly trust that you are genuine, would just love to see what you are!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

What is your concern with them? I see them fly over my town quite often.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join