It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Here's G. Edward Griffin's most latest appearance at the Veritas Show

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Considering I was recruited by more former employer to become an economic hitman, and performed enough to qualify doing the job without accomplishing the actions they desired, thereby ensuring I walked away from that job with my head held high, I loved your reference to that book.

There are many avenues to get information abroad and many places to find the information.

Thank you for posting all of what you did as it only illuminates the darkness where the politicians do not want the citizens to ever tread because they fear our knowledge of their heinous actions.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

Thanks for posting that video on Griffin's appearance.

Unfortunately, right now I am posting from the library and cannot watch it.

I will however watch it when I am able to.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I found these two videos and thought I would share them.

History of the Federal Reserve (Conspiracy)

The more you dig into the rabbit hole the more it turns out to be a vipers nest.

JFK, Executive Order 11110 and the Warren Commission

If this is all true, and I am not saying it is not, but if it is then these people committed treason against our nation as well as mankind.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
SKL I believe you have keyed upon two of the most relevant conspiracy theories of the fall of the American dream.

Between the establishment of the international banking cabal that overtook the Federal Government and the Executive Order that represents the last truly American act of defiance against it, we can find the framework that brought us to where we are today.

All of the subterfuge undertaken by a rogue intelligentsia literally caused millions of deaths, and base exploitation that defies believability. Yet evidence is there, in place, and unhidden... so far. My greatest fear for my country is the loss of her history.

In all of this, I have begun to wonder about the legitimacy of our learning institutions.

Are their still scholars who would resist the elitist trends which have already begun purging history? If so, where were they when we were denied the truth about the brutality of western expansion into the Americas. Why do kids still think Ford invented the car? How come no one talks much of Tesla, the single most important visionary of applied physics ever to grace our society? Why are Americans so generally ignorant of the world they live in and what role their leaders play in it? What's with all the 'secrets'?

Could it be that we are facing a larger and larger portion of America who suckled at the teat of mass media for most - if not all - their lives? Could that have something to do with people living according to the gospel of broadcast (and now pumped in) television?

Treason seems too mild an accusation. There is evil in this work, and we are witness to it. There is one salient fact about true social evil, it is not limited by borders, boundaries, or walls. It affects everyone - always.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Unfortunately, Maxmars, I do not think there are many scholars out there who know there is a conspiracy to cover-up history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

I think that they think this is all different methodology towards teaching history, as well as varying religions, levels of college learning, etc, and that anyone with an understanding of what really goes on beneath the veil of secrecy in history is either on the inside assisting in the cover-up, or on the outside and either not educated enough to know how put all the pieces together or they are labeled the "conspiracy nut" by the sheeple they try to educate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caae49113ba4.jpg[/atsimg]

I am neither on the inside, nor am I the latter two examples, but as well I am not a "scholar" in the school sense, although here on ATS I have that because of my research status.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd53d1930898.jpg[/atsimg]

I am however someone who knows how to decipher the riddles, put together the history into correct order without covering it up, and uncover the plotters who commit these acts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3b5f0166f18.jpg[/atsimg]

I have noticed a large disturbing pattern among all of these references between the Federal Reserve, WWI, WWII, and a host of other types of events I could speak on for weeks straight without ceasing, and that pattern emerges for anyone with the intelligence to see it.

The pattern is one of collusion, conspiracy, treason, and fraud.

And the men who commit these acts?

They are the men who have power and will do anything to gain and retain it.

Federal Reserve : Collusion, Conspiracy, Treason, and Fraud Combined.

Lusitania : Collusion, Conspiracy, Treason, and Fraud Combined.

Titanic : Collusion, Conspiracy, Treason, and Fraud Combined.

Pearl Harbor : Collusion, Conspiracy, Treason, and Fraud Combined.

September 11th : Collusion, Conspiracy, Treason, and Fraud Combined.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9747d4f6f34.gif[/atsimg]

The binding evidence that ties these to the men with power, money, and influence is in the details, delving, digging, investigating, and sifting through the information that is both documented and not documented, the lack of documentation is incriminating in itself as this ties back to verbal agreements in order to throw off the papertrail for anyone who might actually begin piecing together the facts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58d1720b8b75.jpg[/atsimg]

Those who actually would attempt to decipher these types of schemes are relegated to the "tin-foil hat" variety of people, but what if those people got serious and seriously attempt to prove those claims?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed7cce6a491f.jpg[/atsimg]

Aliens, the Boogeyman, and Creatures That Go Bump In the Night

[edit on 4-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
SKL, thanks for this thread. I did finally get to see the videos. For those like me with old computers, a written version is available at: Bigeye

Once you see the Federal Reserve clearly and start following the threads, it is amazing how much the central bankers are responsible for. I wonder if the can really sleep at night and if they can, are truly "human" any more?

"power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely" truer words were never spoken

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

No problem.

I do not think that these people you asked about being human see themselves as anything more than our masters, and I believe they probably see us as non-human.

Knowing what I do of these bastards, I cannot condone their actions, and to me they are monsters.

Their actions are sub-human because they prey on the people and the people's lack of knowledge.

But, is that not what the swine of the leadership of the world do, spread their "Swine Flu"?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
FYI: Several of the founding members of the Federal Reserve also took part in establishing the Council on Foreign relations and latter, the United Nations. These organizations were created to influence and manipulate elected officials

I believe John F. Kennedy was murdered on behalf of the money trust organizations, because of him trying to stop the Vietnam War

Kennedy's opposition to the war was part of the reason he was killed (1 of 3), although money was not an important factor. As history has shown, the goal in Vietnam was to establish communism, not to combat it. This was accomplished by terrorizing innocent civilians and bombing neighboring countries. Many peasants were sent to "agrovilles" (concentration camps) surrounded by barbed wire. The people were forced to turn to their former communist enemies for protection.

In the October 1967 issue of Foreign Affairs (a CFR publication) Richard Nixon wrote of nations' dispositions to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a "new world order." (referring to Asia after the Vietnam war)

Note that Nixon did not hold any public office in 1967!

The occupation continued with polices of "limited / restricted warfare" until the NVA eventually grew stronger than the South Vietnamese. At that point, our soldiers where pulled out and the South was left to fend for itself. As a result, Laos, Cambodia and South Vietnam fell to communist tyranny.

In 1994, the U.S. lifted the economic embargo against Communist Vietnam and began allowing U.S. firms to export and invest in business opportunities there. In November 2000, the U.S. established a trade agreement with the communist Vietnamese.

This agreement was established by George Bush Sr. who formerly served under his "mentor" (his own words) Richard Nixon.

Mission accomplished.

The second motive for assassinating Kennedy:

On June 4, 1963, President Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110, which returned the power to create and issue currency to the US Treasury Department, rather than the privately owned Federal Reserve. The United States Notes issued by the U.S. Treasury were silver certificates. (backed by their value in silver) This effectively put the privately owned federal reserve out of business.

The third motive for assassinating Kennedy:

Kennedy's popularity assured his re-election. While campaigning in Dallas on Nov 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. This took place just five months after he had issued Executive Order 11110.

On November 27, 1963, before a joint session of congress, Vice President Johnson pledged his support for Kennedy's legislative agenda. Johnson then proceeded to reverse all of Kennedy's legislation, beginning with E.O. 11110.

Thanks to the Federal Reserve, the US dollar has lost over 90% of its original value (since 1913).

For more about this corrupt organization and some of its victims, see:

Congressional Indictment

And

United Nations Control Over the US

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skid

Thank you for posting all of that with your well thought out examples.

I do think both of us are saying basically the same exact thing, we are just going about it two different ways and with different levels of information being given freely.

I know a lot more about all this than I am willing to put out right here, at least right now.

It amazes me that these people, from the Council on Foreign Relations, to the Bilderberg Group, World Trade Organization, Federal Reserve, and whoever else can be included in this list of elitist imbeciles have been able to act with such impunity for so long and that no one has nailed their butts to the wall.

Money, it used to be something I chased, and swore I would get some day.

At the rate that they are devaluing the money though by the time I got enough to retire it would be worthless, as well as we will be under the World Monetary System.

One World Order, New World Order, One Supreme Dictatorship, interchangeable names, all with the same end result, loss of freedom, and worldwide tyranny.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
When all this corruption runs rampant, this is eventually the end result.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

Politician's seem to take it for granted that American's are a lot smarter than they give them credit for and that we are supposed to be in charge, and they are supposed to be protecting us, not fleecing us and robbing us blind.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Just wanted to say that I am happy to see this information being provided on this forum. Griffin's book is fantastic, and a must read for anyone who cares at all about this country and what is going on in the world. To second the sentiment of another poster, if I had the money I would buy cases of this book and hand it out to everyone I know.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Here is someone who put part of our recent history together
History, HACCP and the Food Safety Con Job · By Nicole Johnson

She Outlines the intentional destruction of Farming and Farming Communities tracing the plans back to the Committee for Economic Development, established in 1942 by the same people who established the CFR.

“The vested interests – if we explain the situation by their influence – can only get the public to act as they wish by manipulating public opinion, by playing upon the public's indifference, confusions, prejudices, pugnacities or fears. And the only way in which the power of the interests can be undermined and their maneuvers defeated is by bringing home to the public its indifference, the absurdity of its prejudices, or the hollowness of its fears; by showing that it is indifferent to dangers where real danger exists; frightened by dangers which are nonexistent.” -- Sir Norman Angell (1872 – 1967)

Introduction

Vested interest groups have orchestrated a legislative lullaby to hush the public's growing unease with the safety of its food supply. Their enablers in the mainstream corporate controlled media amplify a chorus of government officials and non-governmental organizations admonishing that the public must be confident that the food it buys is safe. But having confidence our food is safe is not the same as having food that is safe and wholesome to eat.

The American public has a great and unmet need to understand the true impacts (that is, the predictable consequences) of the Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009, before the Senates passes its version of this dangerous bill. The US Congress has a long, tragic history of passing legislation that promotes the industrialization of our food supply, effectively implementing the wishes -- both stated and unstated -- of agribusiness, and it's about to do it again.

Using the pretext of food safety, those behind the Food Safety Enhancement Act seek to institute changes the American public would not condone if it understood what is at stake. The country is being duped into believing that the pseudo-scientific measures prescribed by the bill will prevent new outbreaks of food-borne illnesses when in reality FSEA will usher in a number of undesirable outcomes, none of which do a thing to improve food safety. On the contrary, these measures will permit large processors to become an essentially unregulated segment of the industry by privatizing the inspection process, and -- at the same time -- the new regulations will constitute a cost-prohibitive barrier for small players to remain in business, making them easy targets for indiscriminant enforcement and greater market consolidation.

These proposed measures seek to apply “HACCP” (pronounced ‘hassip') -- a food protection approach originally designed to assure the safety of processed foods -- to raw foods, a kind of mistake only a lawyer or lobbyist would see a reason to make. The food safety wrecking crew responsible for applying HACCP erroneously to “raw-in/raw-out” meat and poultry operations in the 90s is back and ready to apply it erroneously to the produce market, the next FDA target in its quest for expanded oversight authority and police powers.

FSEA's success would have severe consequences for the nationwide food localization movement. Though millions want to see the development of local food systems that provide an environmentally sound and health-sustaining alterative to the industrially manufactured products ruining our collective health, their dreams will be stamped out before they're allowed to grow their infrastructure and reach due to the FDA's expensive, unnecessary regulations.

If the Senate passes its version of HR 2749, we will also see our food laws brought significantly closer to harmonization with Codex Alimentarius, the cartel-acceptable food codes that the World Trade Organization employs to dictate to all member nations the terms of the global food trade for the benefit of transnational corporations.

An “Adaptive” Approach to Agriculture

Before we examine how FSEA will impact our food supply, it would be helpful to understand more about some highly relevant though little known history of American agriculture and its industrialization. Though industrialization is usually portrayed as something that happened as a natural result of technology bringing about ever-increasing efficiency, this notion doesn't fit the facts.

With World War II, America saw its agricultural system intentionally subjected to political policies that radically transformed it. What was once a decentralized system that provided a means to self sufficiency and independence for tens of millions of farmers was purposefully centralized into a capital-intensive fossil-fuel dependent system that restructured local economies, permitting their wealth to be extracted by what are now transnational cartels dedicated to the so-called free market and globalized trade at all costs.

This transformation was the result of organized plans developed by a group of highly powerful – though unelected – financial and industrial executives who wanted to drastically change agricultural practices in the US to better serve their collective corporate financial agenda. This group, called the Committee for Economic Development, was officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. CED has influenced US domestic policies in much the same way that the CFR has influenced the nation's foreign policies.[1]

Composed of chief executive officers and chairmen from the federal reserve, the banking industry, private equity firms, insurance companies, railroads, information technology firms, publishing companies, pharmaceutical companies, the oil and automotive industries, meat packing companies, retailers and assisted by university economists – representatives from every sector of the economy with the key exception of farmers themselves – CED determined that the problem with American agriculture was that there were too many farmers. But the CED had a “solution”: millions of farmers would just have to be eliminated.

In a number of reports written over a few decades, CED recommended that farming “resources” – that is, farmers – be reduced. In its 1945 report “Agriculture in an Expanding Economy,” CED complained that “the excess of human resources engaged in agriculture is probably the most important single factor in the ‘farm problem'” and describes how agricultural production can be better organized to fit to business needs.[2] A report published in 1962 entitled “An Adaptive Program for Agriculture”[3] is even more blunt in its objectives, leading Time Magazine to remark that CED had a plan for fixing the identified problem: “The essential fact to be faced, argues CED, is that with present high levels farm productivity, more labor is involved in agriculture production that the market demands – in short, there are too may farmers. To solve that problem, CED offers a program with three main prongs.”.....

And She goes on for another ten pages.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I have read enough on the Council on Foreign Relations to last a lifetime.

This group is nothing more than international Mafioso hiding as a diplomatic function.

That was without having delved into this book below.

Tragedy & Hope: A History of the World in Our Time

The author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island" speaks many times of Carroll Quigley and the Council on Foreign Relations and its syndicate behaviors.

"Tragedy and Hope" is supposed to be the entire history of the C.F.R.

YouTube : Carroll Quigley : Our "Tragedy and Their "Hope"

The only reason I have not read his book yet is I have been reading smaller books to get them done and out of my way, so I can fully focus on this 1300 page book.

I have been building up to this book by digesting smaller books so that I can conquer it easily.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
SKL thanks for including that in you last post. If more people would actually read up on this fewer would wince whenever I call the supranational banking cartel and their quasi-political satellite organizations like the CFR as international organized crime.

Their self-advertised prestige and elite nature are the first layer of shielding that protects them from the 'spectator citizens' they had a hand in creating.

This thread is fleshing out nicely.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thank you kindly, Maxmars.

I agree that it is getting more and more fleshed out.

I however would like to see it get more attention, more new faces, as well as more of the regular ATS'ers putting their thoughts about all of this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tripletau

Just wanted to say that I am happy to see this information being provided on this forum. Griffin's book is fantastic, and a must read for anyone who cares at all about this country and what is going on in the world. To second the sentiment of another poster, if I had the money I would buy cases of this book and hand it out to everyone I know.

Thank you very much. My apology for taking this long to reply to you.

You are probably referring to both myself and a few other poster's about buying the book and giving it away, which I truly wish I could do, if only I had the money.

What I find odd is that the M.I.A.C. Report has literally 2/3's of what Griffin speak about in it, as key indicators that people are nuts, or affiliated with a militia.

I provided a link there for anyone who wants to read the M.I.A.C. Report.

After having read it thoroughly, the M.I.A.C. Report seems to be a re-packaged version of Project Megiddo, the Federal Bureau of Investigation's try to take out any and all militia groups for Y2K.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project Megiddo : F.B.I.

Project Megiddo was a report researched and written by the United States' Federal Bureau of Investigation under Director Louis Freeh.

Released on October 20, 1999, the report named followers of white supremacy, Christian Identity, the militia movement, Black Hebrew Israelites, and apocalyptic cults as potential terrorists who might become violent in reaction to the new millennium.

So, what this is, in essence, is a larger conspiracy, cover-up, and as well collusion, based around militia groups, which are Constitutionally protected, which says to me that agent provocateurs, say for instance the D.E.A. were probably sent in to stir up trouble within the militia groups, provoke, agitate, bring along idiot groups to join, thereby utilizing deniability, they cause the militia's to seem as troubled from within, and then the F.B.I. had a reason to act against them with Project Megiddo, and now they re-packaged it under the M.I.A.C. Report and sold it to the Missouri Information Analysis Center.

Oh yeah, I sent a request to the F.B.I. for a F.O.I.A. request about Project Megiddo, and I was flatly and undeniably told that they have no such record of any project by that name.

Maybe I should send them a reply to that letter with the printed out versions of both Wikipedia and as well the non-classified version I found through legal means to refresh their memory.

I have to wonder if the people protesting the G-20 Summit are mad about the topic of the book I started the original post about, or at least similiar issues.

My lovely friend Benevolent Heretic started this thread in the Above Politics Forum area on Peaceful, Permitted G20 Protest which shows that we can peacefully protest, and I can see that agent provocateurs are the only way these bastards are able to initiate any real action to shut the citizens of America down.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If I might be so bold as to offer advice on Megiddo, simply include in your request either a copy or reference to:

Government record housed at a ".gov" website

This thing exists at the Library of congress, so even they have to have a record of the authority of its authorship.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I have a question regarding that now that you bring it up.

Will they not just send me a copy of that PDF instead of any relevant information I request?

I had asked for the information in order to write a book, it was going to be fiction, and had nothing to do with ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Maxmars

I have a question regarding that now that you bring it up.

Will they not just send me a copy of that PDF instead of any relevant information I request?

I had asked for the information in order to write a book, it was going to be fiction, and had nothing to do with ATS.

I am a little leery of the document itself. It seems to lack attribution or even the customary pages of footnotes. It lacks any redaction or reference to names and sources, as if it were an aborted press-release. Maybe someone drafted it and then the PTB decided '"No way!" and didn't publish it. I can't say for sure.

But as you investigate this matter, I suspect you will discover the nature of it, and how it came to be housed at a government web-site.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join