It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos
Hahaha... When I was talking about psychology in my original post, I was mentioning my personal interest in the subject. I have taken 30 classes in psychology, which range from clinical study to abnormal behavior. Even though I only have a minor, I have enough knowledge to tell you those kids are not telling the truth. What do you have? Hahaha...

Taymour is an Italian lawyer hence his English but your use of the childish 'Hahaha's in your post and your personal attacks against his spelling and grammar indicate to me you may need to visit a psychologist rather than being one

Does not bode well for credibility

[edit on 17-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Some handy links:

Appeal to authority.

Ad hominem.

Please note that, despite some unfortunate digressions into logical fallacies in this thread, only the last link has anything to do with the actual topic, so let's just stick with that.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour
Sorry for my bad english, but I'm not from Usa or Uk.

I do not know John Mack, but you would better make not to "throw mud" on the people. You do not have to denigrate others your "colleague?" more famous and with more skills.
Phenomenon UFO always is ridiculed to Academic level and this John Mack had all to lose...
You have the tests of what you say?
I think NO.
Denigrate: hmm.... smell of "Agency"....
You said "I have no problem making you guys look like fools"? WOW...
As i said you read wrong and evil books of psycology...

However, If it had been a swindle or a false one someone of the children would have said that it was a SWINDLE.
All the 62 children (7-10 years old) have confirmed what they have seen and that was REAL. And they draw.
And WHY to create a swindle of that sort in a school of the zimbabwe?
Who and why would have made a thing of that sort?
“To say to every child to repeat to have seen with own eyes the Aliens”?

Untrue. If you promise to give a child a toy, they will sing away like no tomorrow. Second, who said that the whole event wasn't staged? Third, who said that the interviewers and psychologist were not involved?

Why South Africa? My question to you is, "Why not?". If this had taken place in a developed country, the news media, police, military, and other agencies would have reacted quickly. Why? Children are involved.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I do not know John Mack, but you would better make not to "throw mud" on the people. You do not have to denigrate others your "colleague?" more famous and with more skills.
Phenomenon UFO always is ridiculed to Academic level and this John Mack had all to lose...
I think NO.

However, If it had been a swindle or a false one someone of the children would have said that it was a SWINDLE.
All the 62 children (7-10 years old) have confirmed what they have seen and that was REAL. And they draw.

Untrue. If you promise to give a child a toy, they will sing away like no tomorrow. Second, who said that the whole event wasn't staged? Third, who said that the interviewers and psychologist were not involved?

Why South Africa? My question to you is, "Why not?". If this had taken place in a developed country, the news media, police, military, and other agencies would have reacted quickly. Why? Children are involved.

so you are saying this thing was staged ??
..this one goes under the unexplained files....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

I think NO.

:I KNEW IT WAS STAGED

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123

If there is this much disagreement, I happen to agree with your assessment. Since we are all coming from different backgrounds, maybe this has to be in a 'unsolved mystery' forum until something is proven definitively. We need more information.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

Then, in your absolutely personal opinion, (that I respect), Behind this case there is “someone” that it has taken from part every child (sixtytwo) using a very difficult psychological practice for everyone of the children (sixtytwo) and has said to him to repeat a LIE in exchange for a toy?
This thing was staged?
My question: WHY?
But if it was staged (only a fool could make this), someone, or only "one" on sixtytwo had to say that it was all inventing.
In my opinion, a detail that to make all really strange, besides the declarations, is the DESIGNS.
A child of six or seven years old cannot design so carefully something that he has not never seen, but that only he is reported him.
They do not design a house, a horse, a lion (zimbabwe) or a crocodile but
a Spaceship (the same details on 62) and Aliens (the same details on 62)!!
I believe in what the children have said.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Pathos

Then, in your absolutely personal opinion, (that I respect), Behind this case there is “someone” that it has taken from part every child (sixtytwo) using a very difficult psychological practice for everyone of the children (sixtytwo) and has said to him to repeat a LIE in exchange for a toy?
This thing was staged?
My question: WHY?
But if it was staged (only a fool could make this), someone, or only "one" on sixtytwo had to say that it was all inventing.
In my opinion, a detail that to make all really strange, besides the declarations, is the DESIGNS.
A child of six or seven years old cannot design so carefully something that he has not never seen, but that only he is reported him.
They do not design a house, a horse, a lion (zimbabwe) or a crocodile but
a Spaceship (the same details on 62) and Aliens (the same details on 62)!!
I believe in what the children have said.

So, no one showed them a few pictures?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sorry Zorgon but I have to criticize your thread lol.

This did not happen in South Africa, your sources are wrong.

Just plain wrong man.

I wrote a thread about it in 2005.

Here is is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"62 children meet aliens in Zimbabwe?" - by me 2005 lol

This happened in Zimbabwe.

The video you linked is from the Zimbabwe children, NOT SOUTH AFRICA.

Ive done extensive research into this case, and I have had no luck in contacting any of the people who were involved in this aside of a few researchers who dug up most of the info I got for you guys here at ATS.

I repeat this was NOT in South Africa.

The video you linked is from the Zimbabwe case and has been totally mixed up with misinformation.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

The question is WHY SIXTY-TWO (62) children?
31 were enough some…
Not, perhaps 15…
Also 10 or 5...
Even 2….

IF This event was staged from “someone”, THE NUMBER IS VERY, VERY IMPORTANT, because is an issue of error and probability that could unmask the swindle!
Less children=less errors
Less children+probability

This Hoaxers has made BINGO!
They have been indeed fortunate.
They had least probabilities to succeed and many probabilities of being unmasked from a child to which the toy not liked ...

As I said I belive to those CHILDREN!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
See this is what is bad, is that with misinformation people are totally missing what really went down.

38 flags for misinfo. 38+misled people.

It just really upsets me because when we cannot even get the damn countries' name correct, we are doing far more harm than good for ufology are we not?

And my two little ol posts will go unnoticed and no one will actually look further into it to find out what really happened in "Zimbabwe".

Sad but, I am not surprised.

Plz review the thread I linked in the post above. Thanks.

Maybe this is also an issue of personal pride, because I was so proud of the thread I made about this incident and put so much effort into it, and to see it get butchered 5 years later it really hurts.

It really hurts meh.

Sorry to be so critical about it. Just trying to set the record straight.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninja jedi
this is probably one of the most convincing ET threads ever. kudos on who found it!

It may appear convincing but the incident did not even happen in South Africa. Therefore you were totally convinced of something that never happened lol.

Now, it did actually happen in Zimbabwe...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i think ppl are concerned about the actually story,it being not in south africa and in some other place does not bother me at all,i dont feel violated that he gave me the wrong country lol let it go

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
c'mon guys the location error was obviously a silly mistake.

And now we know where it really happened.

So, as the saying goes no use crying over spilled milk

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ninja jedi
this is probably one of the most convincing ET threads ever. kudos on who found it!

It may appear convincing but the incident did not even happen in South Africa. Therefore you were totally convinced of something that never happened lol.

Now, it did actually happen in Zimbabwe...

I guess what he meant to say was Southern Africa.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Dr Steven Greer has streamed the detailed video of that same information from his CSETI video server for free since about 1997 ...

And I started sharing it from my UFO network in 2001.

And again in 2004 ...

ufos.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=videos&action=display&num=1084877966

(Read 14019 times) ..........

cseti.homesite.net/ruwa.rm

cseti.homesite.net/ruwa2.rm

Apart from Dr. John Mack...
Cynthia Hind was the top investigator
giving many lectures about the case.

The ETs main reason for visiting
was to warn Humanity ...

"Something terrible was going to happen".

(Probably worse than an atomic bomb on one city)
(Probably something like mass mind control)

"We are getting too technological".

(Again, mass mind control problems from occult powers)

Even though I support the case and admire Dr. John Mack and Cynthia Hind.
I think the ETs attempt to warn Humanity and help Humanity
(from secret evil Human occult powers)
is about as pathetic as one tiny slip of paper explaining how to make free energy, written in Russian, in just one Weetabix box, in one town, in Angola!

The good news is, those ETs did not look Human.
They were spooky looking natural aliens.

And that is what I respect about this quote...
"Physically, we are somewhat different from you but for most of us humanoid-shaped."
There is not one Human type in their "wisdom of several races".

I only ever discover mostly 'BS' from Human looking ETs.

Except the case of Antonio Villas Boas ...

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

But there is no idea what their agenda was
or what they are doing on their own planets.
Again, it could be one particular species of ET
that owns the DNA and copies of many other species
including human-types and hybrids.

--------------------

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Perhaps it was something all together different. Let’s say the children did see something.

How about a top secret navy training exercise testing their new blimp.

Since the proposal by Lockheed in the 1980's and subsequent funding of a stealth blimp, the program has apparently gone black. But the large number of reliable sightings over the years suggests that blimp technology may be alive and well.

What was their goal in landing there? Maybe the navy was off course or something. Yea I know, doesn't explain the long hair. Maybe some were wearing ghillie suits?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

38 flags for misinfo. 38+misled people.

i don't feel like i have been "misled" at all

Zimbabwe is definitely in the southern part of Africa and only a 100 miles from the border of South Africa..... Big Deal

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This did not happen in South Africa, your sources are wrong.
Just plain wrong man.
This happened in Zimbabwe.
I repeat this was NOT in South Africa.
The video you linked is from the Zimbabwe case and has been totally mixed up with misinformation.

Ummm it says Zimbabwe in the OP video the Title error was from Unexplained Mysteries.... it should perhaps have read SOUTHERN Africa instead of SOUTH Africa...
But that doesn't change the content

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have not read this site for a while and it's threads like this that remind me why... I'm all for debunking and scepticism but when amateur psychologists and plain ignorance derail an interesting thread into pointless petty arguments it's just a waste of my time.

Second, look at how new those clothes looked. If I had to make a guess, they were bought off to stage the whole incodent. Are you telling me that every kid in Africa has perfectly clean clothes, which look like they have 'just' come out of the local Wall-Mart? Bright red shirts? Clean brown shirts? I don't think so.

What a massive display of ignorance you have made here. You clearly have no idea what life in parts of Zimbabwe in 1994 was like!

Africa is not a country, it's a continent consisting of many countries.

What you said is akin to looking at street kids in Brazil and then looking at some suburban school kids in the USA and saying "Look, they've got clean clothes, they've been bought off. Are you telling me every kid in America has perfectly clean clothes?"

Ridiculous!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join