It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order? Hurry the hell up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well if they exist what are they waiting for? Why dont they just roll out the tanks? Kill on site? Send people off to the camps?

Im getting bored with all the new world order is gonna start soon dates, why dont they just hurry the hell up.

Im not supporting the nwo but i wanna know if they exist why dont they just take over now?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Be careful with what your wish for... Or it might happen. By the way, treat all doomsday scenarios with tanker of salt, not grain. NWO is probably agenda of current elites , but it will not come as it is declared by doomsday bunch and it will certainly not be as is described by NWO proponents/opponents. I personally am pretty fine without this stuff, and certainly would skip it all. Though there where even more interesting times that i am glad i skipped.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
First they have to infect and starve us. They have to break our backs and our spirits so we will become submissive.

Don't worry it will happen suddenly. You'll wake up one morning to a life of living hell.

Be careful what you wish for.

Upcoming Military Robot Could Feed on Dead Bodies

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 7/16/2009 by sad_eyed_lady]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

from what ive read the robot wasnt meant to feed on bodies....just organic things; "biomass" is the term they used.

www.robotictechnologyinc.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
NWO full steam ahead.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
that treaty going through over in Europe that would allow for a President of the European union is a big leap towards the elitist's goals. I wonder how long it will be before we start to see news in the msm about the NAU. Here's how i see it....create all these unions, and create a position of power that will preside over said union. Once that is complete, create a union of all these unions with a seat of power that will rule over the entire globe.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
how much say does one person have in their government right now? think about how much less they will care what you think at a level like that.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by BrainPower]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Wow.

Remove the sand from your eyes and see.

Look at your thread title!

Stop being ignorant of what you are or it will hit you in the face.

Cant you see the arrogance?

[edit on 16-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks a bunch, "neo." I love getting advice from people who model their political and world views off the matrix.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thanks a bunch, "neo." I love getting advice from people who model their political and world views off the matrix.

Its an avatar.

Not a philosophy for me or a belief.

Movie.

Thanks for being as ignorant as the OP.

Nice avatar by the way, at least I bothered to put one up that fits.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The NWO is just another distraction embraced by the mindless herd of zombies that are unsatisfied with their lives.

There is no NWO, but there are common interests among mega-corporations that have more money than most countries.

If you want to know who's taking over the world, check the fortune 500. These are the guys who lobby congress to create loopholes, write laws that benefit them, live off the welfare of the state, strip away protections designed to keep the free market competitive and stable, etc.

It's not the NWO. It's the fortune 500.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

you are already in, if you want doom and gloom go to irak you will be served

enjoy your trip

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Now your getting somewhere.

NWO is a tag.

Its still going to come though when it comes to unified countries.

I wish you didnt have to be so damning of someone because of an avatar, what you have just said is a good comment in my opinion.

S

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Kaytagg

NWO is a tag.

I wish you didnt have to be so damning of someone because of an avatar because what you have just said is a good comment in my opinion.

Sorry, I just didn't like your reply to the OP. Simply calling someone ignorant is no way to win an argument. At least provide some sources or facts or make a good argument. Just saying someone is "ignorant" because they disagree with you is really annoying to see/hear.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by Kaytagg

NWO is a tag.

I wish you didnt have to be so damning of someone because of an avatar because what you have just said is a good comment in my opinion.

Sorry, I just didn't like your reply to the OP. Simply calling someone ignorant is no way to win an argument. At least provide some sources or facts or make a good argument. Just saying someone is "ignorant" because they disagree with you is really annoying to see/hear.

The OP knows what I am talking about from previous threads. Should know that is but I doubt it.

Im not going to argue with them but ive stated my point to them and nobody can make a horse drink the water. Thats forcing.

I understand where your coming from and when you put it like that I understand a bit more where the OP is coming from.

Pressure cooker scenario but its done for a reason. Conditioning of the masses.

In case im not making sense here....Swine flu OP?

Maybe I am being a bit harsh, I just keep coming across the same thing on this site by the same person all the time and it is doing my head in trying to tell a truth that is completely ignored and it seems no matter the angle be it hard hitting or soft it is taken as an insult.

Watching someone fear monger themselves and others can be frustrating.

White flag with this, im tired trying to break through now.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

because the NWO don't care for your time frame, they have their own, time means nothing as they are generational and pass the reins from one generation to the next.
Everything is going at the pace of their choosing and they will not rush.

They are patient and do only what meeds to be done to scare the people to and fro to keep them under control.

But in reality, they are already in charge, every aspect of your life is under their control because you are a part of a community which is run by your goverment and even the food you eat is chosen to be put in the super markets for you to eat.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Im trying to that the nwo has been talked about for years, martial law here, martial law there dates,what exactly are they waiting for? Im not being ignorant, i have been looking at the nwo for the last two years. Hitler didnt wait for like 100 years to actually do something.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by XXXN3O

Im trying to that the nwo has been talked about for years, martial law here, martial law there dates,what exactly are they waiting for? Im not being ignorant, i have been looking at the nwo for the last two years. Hitler didnt wait for like 100 years to actually do something.

Hitler didn't take 100 years because he himself was just a puppet.
Look who funded Hitler, look who has funded or gained maney from any war.
The NWO is here now and gaining more and more control, the bank bailouts are just the NWO buying up the smaller banks, they wown the Banks which own the goverments who own the military who go to war and reported by the same owners who own the media.
all the information you are fen in movies or on TV is the NWO taking over.

top topics

join