It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Ha ha! I knew it! It looked totally corny.
I watched that Trinity Primary School video and now I know that the whole thing was goofy.
If my kid thought that junk was a crashed UFO I would be worried.

Forget about it.
It's nothing but fun and games.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

We know everything..you know the beacon for first contact and all that

To much happening over here, i was walking through Manchester City centre the other day and a man runs up to me and says "Sorry to bother you sir, can you point me to the port?" i look at him like he was crazy and said "mate..we don't have a port.. except for Salford Quays but modern ships are to big for it..." he then says "thank you..that's where i must of crashed it...thanks again good sir" then shakes my hand and runs off down the street

who knows could of been a Schizo or an alien?

seen wierd stuff lately aswell the local school at St Michaels did a "Space Day" prepare for the alien landings.. pretty strange to see people dressed up as aliens and "soldiers" running around

something is coming

to many hints in the media,

chances are..it is indeed Disclosure pre-conditioning sending a signal out like on "They Live" probably like this..

ALIENS ARE COMING. OBEY!. WELCOME THEM! OBEY! ALIENS ARE COMING

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yet another story to fool the masses into beliveing that any alien met would be an evil alien upto no good?

Why couldn't the school have done the opposite?
Like had a crashed UFo and an alien that looked human but needed helping?

And besides what UFo occupant in their right mind after crashing their ride would want to 'abduct' someone? What would that person be used for a human shield?

Do me a favour.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
I wish something like this would happen here in America see how our kids would react.

I think the reason this hasnt happend in schools in the US is due to eh very real danger that the "Aliens" might actually get shot during the performance!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Why has nothing that cool ever happened at the schools I went to?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Pre disclosure conditioning

What do the Brits know that we don't?

I agree.This smells of BS. The first thing I thought was ...hmmm must be a response test.

Getting closer , the time is.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Unbelievable that the police were involved with this event - BUT the parents were not told it would happen!

Is it to make children completely AFRAID of any alien as BAD?!

Yes, I believe there are aliens - I believe in UFOs, also because my father was VERY HIGH up in the Air Force - and he told us some stories AFTER he retired about them and his OWN experiences!

Why they would do that to kids - is beyond me! Except for my conspiracy mind - I can think of a Few reasons why they did that!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
it would have been a perfect abduction. stage something fictional right in broad day light and have an ACTUAL abduction!

it could have been real aliens and a real experience, and nobody would have batted an eye.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I dont think this has anything to do with disclosure at all. Or writing.

It has to do with the big event they are planning for the future. This was a test.

Remember cray William Cooper? He said the Gov. would use alien invasion as a pretext to the NWO as the only way to protect us.

You have to wonder....nothing else makes sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
it would have been a perfect abduction. stage something fictional right in broad day light and have an ACTUAL abduction!

it could have been real aliens and a real experience, and nobody would have batted an eye.

Exactly !
Now if an actual event takes place it will be assumed to be a joke.
Condition 'em, condition 'em, condition 'em.
Ah, the education system at it's finest. After all, isn't that what the Schools are for, conditioning ? Let's keep on paying those taxes !

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a waste of police resources and if you want to get kids imagination fired up why not get them to read, draw, play - not do this stupid alien thing.

I remember there was a thread similar to this a while back where this was set up in the play ground (minus police and drama) as part of the curriculam.

After watching the recent Torchwood Children of Earth, this gave me chills and makes me wonder if there is another agenda going on here.

If we want our children to learn about aliens and enter into the debate about whether they exist or not, then again, this is definately NOT the way to do it.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Pre disclosure yea xD hehe

Again, is it possible to change the topic to something else? The headline in your topic is quite misleading. I actually thought there were aliens that did this when I first read it.

So change it please

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is complete rubbish. This is NOT trying to prepare children. This is a brain washing scheme to try and convince them that if aliens came they would be invading us instead of greeting us. It's a joke and it has happened in other schools.

I don't care what their given lie, ummm, excuse is, this is solely meant to intimidate the children and to instill fear of aliens in them.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy

I wish something like this would happen here in America see how our kids would react.

Never happen, the kids would probably shoot the alien, then the cops would be needed for real.

Wahay for boring stereotypes, eh!?

So, junior school age kids (7-11 years old) carry guns to class in America?
Well, you learn something new every day!

By the way. I doubt we're getting the full story here. I'm pretty sure the parents would have been told in advance and the kids woul dhave bene told something like "today we are going to pretend that something very strange is happening...", probably even further, by explaining that they will actually pretend that aliens have landed.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dae

i couldnt agree more

EVERYONE should be educated to respond correctly to encounters with the emergency services

it distresess me to se fooking spaztards who fail to yeild to emergency service veiciles

this ` bluring ` of fantasy or reality can be nothing but dangerous

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

.... I would of thought this was so cool when I was in school. Then again I prolly would have attacked one of the aliens with a ruler.

... its better than what my high school did, ..... they staged a horrific car accident in front of our school, ..... making it as gory as possible, ... with one guy through a windshield ... and the other guy on the street with guts hanging out of him ..... ... why you ask ?? .... to teach us a lesson about drunk driving.

.... Those Bastards.

Maybe that really happened and you have repressed the memory and changed it to something that was controlled.

One day we were coming back to school after a rugby match. The traffic was slow near the gates and we saw why, a young lad had fallen in front of a truch/bus which had gone over his head.

The coach carried on past while all the kids (including me) gawped at the groteque vision by the side of the coach. The spell was broken when suddenly a lad in front of me gave a weird skrike/groan and shouted "that's my f'in brother!!" He ran to the front to get off the coach to go to his dead brother on the road. He was kicking at the door to get out while the teachers held him back.

Not much to do with this thread but a horrible scene that will remain with me a long time.
It was the reaction of the lad for his brother that gets to me more than the actual site of his almost decapitated bro on the road/pavement.

terrible!

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This to me, has no place with 7yo unless it is more of a stage play and again, only with parental consent.

Prior to being a parent, I might have thought differently, but being a parent to a highly sensitive child, I do not see the humor in this whatsoever.

If it was for a writing class, this should be at a college level not a grade school level.

The only way in which any part of this scenario should have been in the 7yo eyes is by the teacher saying here is an example, and then the teacher giving a verbal example and asking the children to write a story based off of the verbal account, and even that could possibly be subject to opinion as well.

Shame on the school system and shame on the police, they should know better. Even if this was some kind of conditioning, if I was a parent in this town, after this instance I would seriously consider home schooling for my children, I am starting to think of it where I am and that is just sad.

[edit on 7/17/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Next week they will be simulating a teacher being raped. Then having her head cut off.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
I can not believe a school in UK did this to those kids!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Amazin how horrible some people can be

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
I can not believe a school in UK did this to those kids!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

it's a bizarre way of teaching, awful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join