It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Children Traumatised After Seeing School Teacher Dragged Away By Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
Why isn't the Government doing mock UFO crashes at High Schools or Colleges? Or even places where there are adults gathered in masses?

Because the young ones are most impressionable..

Most British adults think its all bunk and the teens are making their own hoaxes on Youtube... simple really

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Exactly! What happened to friendly 'ET phooone hooome...' Or, 'We come in peace'??? I laughed, but it realy isnt funny.... those kids will be scarred for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Does anyone really believe the cover story that this was a writing exercise? This was conditioning, pure and simple. They want us to fear and hate aliens and what better place to start with impressionable minds of children.

I agree their target is very young children. In most of these instances the Schools are doing it without parent's permission or notification. That's bull****. No one has the right to do that to some one elses kid without consulting the parents first.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not cool. But do you mind changing the topic headline? You really fooled me

How about putting staged in there or aliens in "aliens"

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What is it in that picture? an where did you get it from?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Abductee Chick
Why isn't the Government doing mock UFO crashes at High Schools or Colleges? Or even places where there are adults gathered in masses?

Because the young ones are most impressionable..

Most British adults think its all bunk and the teens are making their own hoaxes on Youtube... simple really

So what goal are they going for when they do these exercises? To make the kids believe in ET's? Or to make the kids believe ET's are real and bad?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Abductee Chick

Right! Education you can never forget.

And they did this to teach them how to write? Duh. Who the blankety-blank is in charge? The lunatics?

I see what you're saying... but

I do believe though this would help creativity in children. I think it's educative but not in a 'three R's' traditional way.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
Not cool. But do you mind changing the topic headline? You really fooled me

How about putting staged in there or aliens in "aliens"

Were you scared?

It was just an attention getter to a great article

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't know what you're all going on about. I'd have loved for something like this to happen at school. Much better than having to sit there and read Carol Ann Duffy poems!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CRB86
I don't know what you're all going on about. I'd have loved for something like this to happen at school. Much better than having to sit there and read Carol Ann Duffy poems!

It does sound like a neat idea. What is wrong with this is that

1.) These mock UFO crashes were never notified to the parents of these children. It is safe to assume there are various religions taught to these kids in their homes. I am sure in some cases the idea of Aliens conflicts with the familys own religious practice.

2.) Children can often associate Aliens with Monsters. It should be up to the kids parents how/if they are to be taught about ET's. Considering most governments / societies deny ET's even exist.

I think some of them did honestly just want to get the kids to think about space and such but they can not forsee a child who has epilepsy or just being a sensitive kid possibly suffering post traumatic effects of the exercise or a seizure.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Abductee Chick]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Schools need a parent's signed permission slip to take kids on a field trip or to show a video on sex education and pass out condoms.

They do not need their permission for something like this???

They should have notified the parents, it's that simple.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
This is going to make the children think that all aliens are bad. It is as if the British government is say that 'Aliens don't have the truth/answers. Aliens are bad. Now, shut up and learn our disinfo!'

That was what I was thinking.
These kids have now been traumatized by these aliens and will now despise anything and everything related to the subject of UFOs.
To add insult to injury, these kids will become effective writers, which means they will grow , blog on this site to counter all UFO related topics and issues.

Ban the little boogers now!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
What is it in that picture? an where did you get it from?

There was an old movie... Alien seed pods that replaced the towns folk one at a time.

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers (1956)

remake in 1978 with Donald Sutherland
remake in 2007 with Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Way to damage the kids' trust of authority figures! Little kids have enough fears without adults adding to them. Why not also alarm them to a terrorist attack, or a nuke threat?!?

If that happened here, The teacher would again be dragged out of the classroom and again the police would be needed. The creative writing would also be to a lawyer.

Sheer stupidity!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This does not make any sense at all. Now follow me here for a second: the kids saw the abduction and were told that teacher was ok SO to me it seems not only are they being pre-conditioned to see ufos and aliens but also to WITNESS an abduction with their own eyes? Are we about to have abductions taking place in 'broad daylight'? You can think what you want but this has NOTHING to do with improving writing skillls. Something is going to happen and I do not think in the very near future but lets say within a decade. I have a feeling extra-terrestrial life is going to hit the curriculum at all schools soon enough. How could they not even suspect this would effect children in a negative way? Whats next? A reenactment of the Holocaust? Parents HAVE to keep a close eye on what their kids are learning in schools! This is definitely pre-conditioning and it speaks volumes about what we all will be seeing. Or could be a future cover-up for the rapture. Heard someone on the Alan Handleman(sp?) show talk about this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And it isnt to make any kids fear aliens but to let them know its ok if someone they know is abducted. Adults are about to start disappearing in record numbers. Hmmm someone should research and see if any govts have invested in hordes of alien costumes...seriously. Anyone who takes the story with a grain of salt is not denying ignorance. What irkes me is the kids are getting disclosure before we are. But if we are the ones to be abducted and enslaved or eaten or worse then it makes perfect sense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, I grew up in the UK and the topic of aliens never really came up anywhere in terms of formal teaching or otherwise. So to see it being discussed openly is good, however, when the supposed aliens are being depicted in a stereotypically negative manner, it can do more damage than good. It's like how the Nazi's used to teach school children how their race was the master race and so forth.

I just don't get any of this. The only reasons I can come up with are:

1. it's a desensitize effort for a future false flag "invasion", or;
2. it's a desensitize effort for alien abduction scenarios, or;
3. it's a very crappy idea thought up by very bored educators

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Venetian]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Way to damage the kids' trust of authority figures! Little kids have enough fears without adults adding to them. Why not also alarm them to a terrorist attack, or a nuke threat?!?

If that happened here, The teacher would again be dragged out of the classroom and again the police would be needed. The creative writing would also be to a lawyer.

Sheer stupidity!

That's a good point. Why are all these schools in UK doing this? Why aren't they doing mock terror or biological attacks? If they're defense is to fire up creative writing, why are they doing just UFO scenarios?

They could also do a scenario involving

A bigfoot sighting

A location of unidentified buried treasure

An unearthing of a possible prehistoric Dinosaur.

Why is it always a UFO crash?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Pre disclosure conditioning

What do the Brits know that we don't?

This was what I gathered also

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I believe that this IS conditioning. One school doing it and you could put it down to all the teachers being braindead (though still unlikely) but THREE that we already know about. How many more were planned until the media were drawn into this?
The conditioning though, in my opinion, is not to fear aliens or get them used to alien abductions. The aliens in the REAL abductions would be replaced by a gestapoesque secret police. The roundups that everyone believed were coming may be just around the corner folks!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join