It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Gallop Court Case Begins to Roll

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
While the anonymous 'egspurts' hide behind their keyboards, the professionals
and witnesses to this crime are hard at work. Let's hope this case goes to trial
and the media picks up the noise. Spread the word:

www.centerfor911justice.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Here we are on the first post, and ATS is flashing their 'this post under scrutiny'. At least it is nice for ATS to warn us the FBI and Homeland Security are watching us. It happens immediately on any 911 post.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

two posts? this case may actually get into the discovery phase,I can see the government and Cheney's and Rumfield's lawyers trying everything in their power to have this thrown out.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

An awful lot of explosions reported in the Towers on 9-11; even many censored from the public later-on reports of explosions by major prime time journalists.

APRIL GALLOP, etal. No. 08 CV 10881
Plaintiff
Wm Veale Affidavit

vs. CHENEY, RUMSFELD, MYERS, Does etal,
Defendants

Exhibit F
Statements of Witnesses About Explosions in the Towers Before They Fell

I, William W. Veale, as part of my within Affidavit re Evidence regarding 9/11, affirm and submit excerpts from collected testimonies concerning the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, taken from oral histories collected from witnesses at the scene by the City of New York, and obtained and published by The New York Times, as follows:

1. “Captain Karin Deshore, the commander of the FDNY‟s Emergency Medical Services, said:
Somewhere around the middle of the [North Tower], there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Thenthis flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building...So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other building had collapsed, I‟m going in the water.” (p. 244).

2. “Jay Swithers, captain of the FDNY‟s Bureau of Health Services, said:
I took a quick glance at the building and while I didn‟t see it falling, I saw a large section of it blasting out, which led me to believe it was just an explosion. I thought it was a secondary device.” (p. 244).

3. [FDNY] “Captain Dennis Tardio said:
I hear an explosion and I look up. It is as if the building is being imploded, from the top floor down, one after another, boom, boom, boom. I stand in amazement. I can‟t believe what I am seeing. This building is coming down.” (p. 243).

4. “Battalion Chief Brian Dixon...said:
[T]he lowest floor of fire in the South Tower actually looked like someone had planted explosives around it because...it just looked like that floor blew out....[Y]ou could actually see everything blew out on that one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there.”(p.241).

5. “Deputy Commissioner Thomas Fitzpatrick said:
[W]e saw...a puff of smoke coming from about two thirds of the way up. Some people thought it was an explosion...It looked like sparkling around on specific layer of the building. (I assume now that that was either windows beginning to collapse like tinsel or something.) Then the building started to come down. My initial reaction was that this is exactly the way it looks when they show you those implosions on TV.” (p.241).

6. “Assistant Commissioner Stephen Gregory said:
I thought that...I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him...[A]t that time I didn‟t know what it was. I mean, it could have been as a result of the building collapsing, things exploding, but I saw a flash, flash, flash and then it looked like the building came down....[It was at] the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how when they blow up a building, when it falls down? That‟s what i thought I saw. (p.241-242).

7. “Sue Keane, a police officer for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said...:
[There was] another explosion. That sent me and the two firefighters down the stairs.... I can‟t tell you how many times I got banged around. Each one of those explosions picked me up and threw me.... There was another explosion, and I got thrown with two firefighters out on the street.” (p. 244-245).

8. “Stationary engineer Mike Pecoraro, describing what he and his co-worker experienced after seeing lights flicker in the sixth sub-basement and hearing about a big explosion at about 8:46AM, said:
[We went up to the C level, where there was a small machine shop, but there] was nothing there but rubble. We‟re talking about a 50-ton hydraulic press---gone! [We then went] to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. [On the B level, we found that] a steel and concrete fire door that weighed about 300 pounds [was] wrinkled up like a piece of aluminum foil. [Finally when we went up to the ground floor, the] whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls.”(p.245).

9. “Anthony Saltalamacchia, a maintenance supervisor who was in his sub-basement office, reported:
We heard a massive explosion...about 8:46AM.... Then we heard a series of other explosions.... And about, I‟d say 14 to 15 people came running and screaming into our office.... Then right after that the floor started shaking. The tile from above, which was above us, started coming down, falling on us....A man came into the office. He was a black man, very shaky, like in shock. He had multiple wounds. His arms were bleeding. Skin was peeling off....And as we‟re standing there, more explosions were happening. A lot of screaming confusion....It was very smoky, very cloudy.... We knew we had to get out of the building.... The amount of explosions I have heard from 8:46 until the time we got out was so many, at least ten. It was just like multiple explosions to where I felt like there were different grenades. That‟s what it sounded like, it was different grenades being set off in the building...There was one major explosion, and then there was different explosions throughout that period of time until we got out.” (p.245-246).

10. “Teresa Veliz, who worked for a software development company, reported that after she got off of the elevator on the 47th floor, „the whole building shook. I thought it was an earthquake.‟ That shaking occurred at the time that the airplane struck the building. But shortly thereafter, she said, „the building shook again, this time more violently.‟ Then, after a terrifying experience of making her way downstairs and outside, she said:
There were explosions going off everywhere. I was convinced that there were bombs planted all over the place and someone was sitting at a control panel pushing detonator buttons.... There was another explosion. And another. I didn‟t know where to run.” (p.246).

11. “Stephen Evans, a New York-based business correspondent for the BBC, told his BBC audience:
I was at the base of the second tower, the second tower that was hit---I didn‟t think it was an explosion---but the base of the building shook. I felt it shake... then when were outside, the second explosion happened and then there was a series of explosions.... We We can only wonder at the kind of damage---which was caused by those explosions---those series of explosions.”
“While being interviewed by someone else, Evans said:
„There was another big, big explosion. In the other tower, flames coming out and this billowing smoke....[S]omebody said that they saw an airliner go into one of those towers. Then an hour later...we had that big explosion from much, much lower. I don‟t know what on earth caused that.” (p 246-247).

12. “Pat Dawson of NBC News gave a report in which he said:
Just moments ago I spoke to the Chief of Safety for the New York City Fire Department, Chief Albert Turi. He received word of the possibility of a secondary device, that is another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he could, but he said there was another explosion which took place, and then an hour after the...first crash that took place...there was another explosion that took place in one of the towers here. He thinks that there were actually devices that were planted in the building.” (p 247).

13. Aaron Brown of CNN, Peter Jennings of ABC, Dan Rather of CBS, and other reporters from Fox News, and MSNBC all reported on explosions that took place in the Towers before their collapses.

www.centerfor911justice.org...=20Testimonials=20=20firefighters.pdf

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This lawsuit is already being discussed here:

April Gallop Sues American Airlines, but claims there was no plane?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And here:

April Gallop suing Rumsfeld and Cheney!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So she sued several times, won some and lost some. I think this pisses you off because its the EXACT same MO as Larry Silverstein.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

JP... try to think before you post.

Allow me to preface this post my stating that I feel that April and her son should have received appropriate compensation for what happened to them. She made a decision not to accept the victims compensation fund, and decided to sue every Tom, Dick, & Harry. She has failed at all of them but one.

Gallop has not "won" any lawsuits, sir. She received a "settlement" from AA and their security. The amount of the settlement is undisclosed.

Please go to the 1st thread I posted above. You will see the frivolous lawsuits she filed. Note the incompetence of her hired council.

In fact, she had accepted money from the airlines that she was at the time stating DIDN'T EVEN HIT THE PENTAGON. She sued a bank that she claimed wired money to terrorist... THAT SHE CLAIMS WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE!

All the documentation has been scanned and posted on the thread I mentioned. Check it out.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

In fact, she had accepted money from the airlines that she was at the time stating DIDN'T EVEN HIT THE PENTAGON. She sued a bank that she claimed wired money to terrorist... THAT SHE CLAIMS WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE!

April Gallop is going to tell the truth and you can’t stop her. OH no, April going to rat us out! Stop her! April going to tell, April going to tell. Oh no, not the truth someone stop her! It is not fare that she gets free money and I have to work, not fare. Yes, she accepted money from the government, they were trying to shut her up, but it didn’t work.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Please go to the 1st thread I posted above. You will see the frivolous lawsuits she filed. Note the incompetence of her hired council.

They are much more competent than YOU as council.

You character assassinate everyone. You are a deplorable poster. You are alergic to facts. Her council is incompetent indeed. Post a fact or go pound salt you pseudo intellectual wanna be debunker.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
April Gallop is going to tell the truth and you can’t stop her. OH no, April going to rat us out! Stop her! April going to tell, April going to tell. Oh no, not the truth someone stop her!

Dude, really, are you okay? This rant is somewhat disturbing. In REALITY... ok impressme... REALITY... April was witness to nothing but a large bang. Her ceiling collapses injury her and her son.

What "truth" is she going to tell?

It is not fare[sic] that she gets free money and I have to work, not fare. [sic]

It's not free money. Again, are you okay? She and her son suffered injuries and are entitled to monetary compensation.

Yes, she accepted money from the government, they were trying to shut her up, but it didn’t work.

No, she didn't. You are completely clueless.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

You character assassinate everyone. You are a deplorable poster. You are alergic[sic] to facts. Her council is incompetent indeed. Post a fact or go pound salt you pseudo intellectual wanna be debunker.

FACT:

April Gallop has filed many law suits

FACT:

April Gallop has not won a single one of them

FACT:

April Gallop accepted a settlement from American Airlines around the same time she was supporting CIT and their flyover theory.

FACT:

April Gallop was suing a Saudi bank for allegedly wiring money to the terrorists.

FACT:

April Gallop does not believe terrorists attacked the United States.

I will refrain from your playground name calling. You were proven wrong and that upsets you. Suck it up.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I apologize for improper semantics, she didn't win, she settled out of court. Silverstein is 1/1. The end result of both and the process of both remain the same, lawyers could not produce the results, went back to the chalkboard, produced results.

For the record settling out is usually an indication that it would cost the payor more money to pursue it legally. That means the other guys have a case.

You will resort to calling every one names but me? I am honored.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No it doesnt mean that the plaintiff has a case. It means their money people have figured out how much in legal fees that the airline would have most likely ended up paying throughout the case and appeals. Then they took a figure around 2/3s of that and offered it to Ms. Gallop. Unfortunately, thats how our legal system works anymore. A lot of times its cheaper for a corporation to pay someone off than it is to take it to court...even when you are in the right.

My former employer built vending machines and every year, got sued a dozen or so times by some idiot (or their family) who had tipped one of our machines over and hurt themselves (even though every machine had a warning on it). The company would offer 5,000-10,000, because they knew it was going to cost a minimum $50,000 to go to court. Cheaper to throw 10 grand at the moron..than to throw 40 grand at the lawyers.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Unfortunately, thats how our legal system works anymore. A lot of times its cheaper for a corporation to pay someone off than it is to take it to court...even when you are in the right.

This is a great post, Swampfox. In effect, you've admitted that the legal system is morally bankrupt and that it is driven by money.

There is no real justice when the dollar can buy outcomes and silence outcomes.

In many ATS threads, some government story believers attack some truthers and continually ask them why they don't take their evidence to the legal system. Well... you've provided the answer, Swampfox.

The legal system is not fair, just, honest or impartial. You've admitted as much with your statement that the system works by calculating dollar pay-offs, rather than deliberating on the true nature of the claims being made. The legal system need not be interested in seeking truth, provided that everyone can be kept happy with just enough money to silence them.

Anyone wanting to fight for the truth will find it extremely tough, unless they have a disproportionate amount of money in their favour.

Seriously, imagine what chance truthers will have, using the legal system, to expose the 9/11 scam. No chance at all.

Swampfox, you've admitted that the legal system is driven by dollars. I can also imagine that it would be driven by threats, corruption and direct orders as well, especially with respect to the guilt/innocence of very highly ranked people.

Great post, Swampfox. An insightful admission that the legal system is broken and the scales of justice are only tipped towards the people who choose to exploit the system using whatever means they choose. There is no fairness.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by tezzajw]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I guess I should have added extra verbiage.

Like, "frivolous lawsuits against corporations"

The government, doesnt have the ability to buy off plantiffs like corporations do.

As for the legal system, I've always thought 10,000 deceased lawyers is a decent start.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
"frivolous lawsuits against corporations"

Absolutely!

It's cases like the most recent one Ms. Gallop has pending. They clog up our judicial system so that REAL cases are tied up for years not getting resolved. There are, however, legit pain & suffering, punitive damages, and workman's compensation claims.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Seriously, imagine what chance truthers will have, using the legal system, to expose the 9/11 scam. No chance at all.

"frivolous lawsuits against corporations" can be amended/added to to read:

"frivolous lawsuits against government"

and then yes, I am thankful that the US legal system, an entity completely foreign in concept and practice to tezz, will mean there is no chance at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No it doesnt mean that the plaintiff has a case. It means their money people have figured out how much in legal fees that the airline would have most likely ended up paying throughout the case and appeals.

Right, and the only way the legal fees are going to cost you is if the plaintiff has a case, otherwise it gets thrown out.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is one attorneys opinion regarding this lawsuit:

This lawsuit is ridiculous and I predict quite confidently that it will be dismissed.

For starters, April Gallop cannot sustain a lawsuit that is based upon the argument that Flight 77 was not hijacked and did not crash into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 because in previous lawsuits, she asserted (quite correctly) that Flight 77 was hijacked by terrorists, and did indeed crash into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, and in the "September 11 Litigation" matter, her lawyers negotiated and she accepted a settlement for her damages and her son's damages based on the fact that Flight 77 was hijacked by terrorists and crashed into the Pentagon.
She is estopped from making a claim arising out the same event based on an alleged set of facts that is contrary to the set of facts upon which she previously sued, negotiated and accepted a settlement.

There are several other reasons why her claims will not succeed, of course, but even the most simple minded of the morons in the conspiracy fantasist 'movement' should be able to wrap his single brain cell around this one simple fact: April Gallop sought, negotiated, and accepted a settlement on the basis that Flight 77 was hijacked by terrorists and crashed into the Pentagon and, therefore, she cannot now purport to seek damages on the basis that Flight 77 was not hijacked by terrorists, and did not crash into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

I believe we discussed this briefly back in December 2008 when Gallop first issued this particular claim, but it really is a shame that taxpayer dollars and judicial resources have to be wasted on such nonsense.

Oh, and here's a pro-tip: when the e-mail address that your lawyer puts on a court filing ends in "@gmail.com", you should be worried; when you have three lawyers signing on to your court filing and all three of them give e-mail addresses that end in "@gmail.com", you should be very, very worried.

source

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

At that point, a corporation has already blown a ton of money on the lawyers. Because by the time the judge gets to see the case, there has already been depositions, evidence gathering and discovery etc....

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join