It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This looks like thermite to me at the WTC- New Info?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Credit to JFK at letsrollforums.com for posting this here:

letsrollforums.com...

This animated gif picture clearly shows what appears (to me) to be consistent with a thermite charge going off:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af96c6d66f9a.gif[/atsimg]

It is a stabilized and zoomed version of this animated pic:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2ed4ce7262.gif[/atsimg]

These were ripped from this video at 3:43:

Google Video Link

Which JFK states:

It is a straight conversion from the .flv download of the Google video ( using Orbit downloader ) to .jpg frames ( using Free Video to JPG Converter 1.4.3.50 ) which were then imported to JASC Animation workshop version 3.11 ( since bought by Corel ). The only edit is the circles highlighting the explosions which were done in JASC Animation workshop.

It does not appear to be part of the sparks or molten metal that is falling.

It appears to be emanating from the building.

It appears to be a thermite charge.

So what say the fanatics, skeptics, debunkers, trolls, shills, and everyone else?

[edit on Thu Jul 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

So what say the fanatics, skeptics, debunkers, trolls, shills, and everyone else?

[edit on Thu Jul 16th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

theres probably several in depth discussions of this here, i know ive seen one or more.

but my question is, if its thermite, why is it so close to the window that the molten slag or whatever you would call it would fall out of a window. i wouldnt think the important beams would be right there next to the windows.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
theres probably several in depth discussions of this here, i know ive seen one or more.

Well I had never seen a stabilized close up of this spot before, so please show me this particular animated gif in a previous thread on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

im not sure if ive seen that before, sorry if you got that out of what i said. but i meant the topic in general.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Interesting, I have never seen this before.

What's interesting about that GIF is the fact that the sparks are eminating from so low on the building when the planes hit much higher up.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLink

What's interesting about that GIF is the fact that the sparks are eminating from so low on the building when the planes hit much higher up.

Well I hope you guys are focusing on what I am, and it is not the sparks! Look at the second pic, and where the red circle comes up. The top pic is a zoom of the spot where the red circle is- and clearly there is a flash of something that is not one of the falling "sparks".

In fact, you can see how it is not moving with the falling sparks, and the falling sparks are dropping past it. And it looks a lot like the demonstrations of thermite I have seen, both in color and character.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted by ShadowLink

posted by TrueAmerican
Well I hope you guys are focusing on what I am, and it is not the sparks! Look at the second pic, and where the red circle comes up. The top pic is a zoom of the spot where the red circle is- and clearly there is a flash of something that is not one of the falling "sparks".

In fact, you can see how it is not moving with the falling sparks, and the falling sparks are dropping past it. And it looks a lot like the demonstrations of thermite I have seen, both in color and character.

This is long after the initial plane strike at the 97th floor, and this explosion of whatever nature is coming out of a window or several at where I would estimate is about the 40th to 50th floor. There is no legitimate reason for fire to be coming out of the building way down there. It could be a mechanical floor. Mechanical floors are 109-110, 74-75, 41, and 7.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Well I might as well ask you SPreston, you seen this exact close up and animation before done anywhere else?

I take issue with some here that want to paint letsrollforums.com as a disinformation site. While there may be some information there (ie, the pod info) that many do not agree with, it is not a disinfo site, and there are some good people over there. JFK is also a mod at the loosechange forums, and is active at P4t I think as well. It is like any other site really, in that ALL info on there is subject to personal scrutiny and individual interpretation. Just like ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TA, sitting here watching it (and I'm sure someone has thought of this already) and I wonder if that is a larger drop that is blown into the tower, possibly catching a ledge.

It looked to be pretty far down, do we know what floor that was?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

I really don't think that fell from above man. It looks plainly like it is coming from the inside out. You can see it ignite outwards. And there is a second one too, which JFK posted in the thread at letsroll.

I'm not sure what floor that is. But note the time on the clock at about 9:55am. That may be needed later.

Also in further support of these two flashes:

I, William W. Veale, as part of my within Affidavit re Evidence regarding 9/11, affirm and submit excerpts from collected testimonies concerning the collapse of the World Trade Center towers, taken from oral histories collected from witnesses at the scene by the City of New York, and obtained and published by The New York Times, as follows:

1. “Captain Karin Deshore, the commander of the FDNY‟s Emergency Medical Services, said:

Somewhere around the middle of the [North Tower], there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Thenthis flash just kept popping all the way around the building and that building had started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would just go all around the building on both sides as far as I could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building...So here these explosions are getting bigger and louder and I told everybody if this building totally explodes, still unaware that the other building had collapsed, I‟m going in the water.” (p. 244).

Could this flash in the OP be exactly what he is describing? SPreston estimates it to be near the middle of the building, and it looks that way to me as well.

Affadavit filed in April Gallop's case.

[edit on Fri Jul 17th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Fire retardent was sprayed onto the metal structures - this could easily have been replaced with thermite - no contractor would know.

Following this all that would need to be placed on them is timers for three or four months away and these could be to singed off as testers, timers for replacement or even alarms - who would know.....done.

Fly the planes into the building, blow the basement structures out, cut the columns and down she comes....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This animated gif picture clearly shows what appears (to me) to be consistent with a thermite charge going off:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af96c6d66f9a.gif[/atsimg]

As I stated at the Loose Change forums, this clearly looks to me like this molten metal is dripping from on high and hit the side of the WTC and splashed on it's way down. It looks to me like it is splashing, not exploding.

I take issue with some here that want to paint letsrollforums.com as a disinformation site. While there may be some information there (ie, the pod info) that many do not agree with, it is not a disinfo site, and there are some good people over there.

There may very well be good people at LR forums, however, when the owner believes in and peddles disinformation, how can you trust anything else on that forum?

We could say the same thing about the no-planers' forum. We know the no-planers peddle disinfo and the owners/admins do as well. But they do post other information there and there are probably good people there as well. But knowing that NPT is disinfo and knowing the owners/admins believe in and peddle the disinfo themselves, how do you trust anything else on that forum by anyone? Best thing to do is avoid those forums and post at forums where the owners/admins don't believe in or peddle disinfo.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If it fell and landed, then where is the trail you would see as it fell? I don't see a spark falling and landing at all. And you can clearly see all the other sparks moving. Nopers, gotta disagree man, keep watching it...that is coming from inside the building outward.

As far as letsroll, let's drop it. Think what you want. I'm a mod over there and a friend of Phil's. I talk to him regularly on the phone. He has moved way beyond 9/11 at this point, and is into the research exposing the Vatican and such. To me the LC forums are worse than any of the conspiracy sites, and I want nothing to do with them. Ok? You post over there? Really we are getting off topic.
Now back to the OP, please.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Very well done analisis of what some truthers think is thermite.

Please read here:

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

Seems modifications were made for Fuji Bank to install a rather large UPS system. (Uninterrupted Power Supply) Again, there is some great info on this site.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by SPreston

Well I might as well ask you SPreston, you seen this exact close up and animation before done anywhere else?

No. Just the same JFK over at LC and P4T. Here are some large screen grabs.
Luigi Cazzaniga video screen grabs

Luigi Cazzaniga video screen grabs

We have plenty of disinfo artists here on ATS also, desperately defending the 9-11 perps and the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY.

Google Video Link

This video has been around a long time despite the desperate efforts of the 9-11 perps. Another good reason to store this material on your own hard drives and DVDs. Make our corrupt government's job a lot harder. Maybe they will roll over and die just from sheer overwork.

Luigi Cazzaniga video - relevant footage at 3:45

Luigi Cazzaniga's videos were reviewed by NIST as is evident on page 16 of WTC Conference Sep13-15 Session 6

Here is the relevent part of the video. Download it to your hard drive and play it at full screen. Move it back and forth.

Download mpg clip

I see no indication that any of those drops of molten metal hit that particular window. I see no drops of molten metal hitting any other windows. In fact those windows seem to have no ledges, and in this crop of a famous photo with Edna Centron for scale, the windows are set back in between the exterior wall sections.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06098ae8274c.jpg[/atsimg]

Unless the heavy drop of molten metal was falling straight down between the external wall sections; how could it even get near the glass?

[edit on 7/17/09 by SPreston]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

After reading your link it seem that NIST has only an “opinion” to what they think what the running material is.

In 2006, researcher Enrico Manieri SUGGESTED that this fountain MIGHT have been caused by the catastrophic shorting and meltdown of a large UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) battery backup system installed by a tenant.
NIST has now confirmed that such a UPS was indeed located on the 81st floor, providing strong backing to Manieri's suggestion.
Accordingly, conspiracy theories involving thermite and similar incendiary compounds are not the explanation that best fits the known

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

NIST has confirmed that such a UPS was indeed located on the 81 floor. It does not prove that was the molten material that was running down the side of the building. NIST is only assuming that the (Power Supply) MAY HAVE CAUSED the running material.

Just because NIST said, they THINK that is what happen does not mean it did happened. Where is NIST sciences to support this conspiracy theory? (There is none!)
Again CameronFox you have failed to prove anything as usual.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

As far as letsroll, let's drop it.

Um, I'm pretty sure you brought it up first in your own thread. Don't bring up subjects that you don't want discussed, that would be my advice.

I'm a mod over there and a friend of Phil's. I talk to him regularly on the phone.

Wow, that is so very good for you. Toot your own horn much?

To me the LC forums are worse than any of the conspiracy sites, and I want nothing to do with them.

Care to explain why? Is it because they don't allow disinfo to be discussed and only focus on the truth?

You post over there?

Been posting there since near the beginning. Actually, I used to be a mod back on the original LC forums until I resigned and went to moderate the PFT forums. I also remember how Phil used to break so many forum rules, continuously called people names, never showed respect for anyone, and we had a debate on whether to ban him or not. If I remember correctly, he did end up getting banned.

If it makes you feel any better, you can go look my name up in the members at LetsRoll and ban me. I haven't posted there since 2006 when I found out Phil peddled disinfo and saw how he treated others.

Really we are getting off topic. Now back to the OP, please.

Remember, you brought it up first. I was just responding. So actually you were getting off topic in your own thread.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Did you just defend the LCF???? LOL....

I think Mr. (my wife left me for my insane beliefs) Gage is expecting a check in the mail.

[edit on 17-7-2009 by conrad x]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

You moderated the Pilots for truth forum??? This just gets funnier and funnier.

Maybe you should spend your time taking your evidence of 911 inside jobby jobness to the proper authorities. I'm sure they'd love to hear it. Tell 'em about the thermite and puffs of smoke. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to listen to their laughter after you left the premises.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Come on guys....I respect all you guys but why the bickering. Can't you guys just kindly agree to disagree.

As far as this thread, great job TA! That's is some awesome footage, and trust me I will be sharing with the sheeple ASAP!

Also, IMO it does not look like molten metal falling down the side of the building. To be honest that sounds kind of ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join