It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Name is Eric.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello to all Members of the ATS boards. My name is Eric and I’ve known about this site for some time now but finally made an account so I could contribute.

I have lived in Queens New York all my life and have been interested in UFOs and alternative topics since my first saucer sighting as a child.

I got my parents to subscribe to time life Mysteries of the Unknown and spent a big portion of my adolescent years wondering and doing research on various UFO related topics. I accumulated I nice sized library of UFO magazines, books, and interviews from TV. I still remember bringing the TASS report to school and showing the teachers that a ship landed in Russia and started zapping people!

It all came to a slow down when a had a “physical visitation” and decided to wrap it up. I either had to go all the way or not go at all.

I still keep my interest in the topic but I wasn’t obsessed anymore. In the meantime a dabbled with remote viewing and have had amazing results. My experiences have played a big part of who I am today and have influenced my creativy and outlook on life.

After 20 plus years of looking into the unknown, the internet has opened doors and enabled me to communicate and do research at an amazing pace. I await the day for full disclosure or when Earth makes contact.

For now I have my eyes and email open.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by ericblak1947]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ericblak1947

Hi Eric and glad you decided to join!! You are in the right place or so it seems! Welcome and look forward to seeing you on the boards!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
welcome to the best web forum for people with open minds my friend!

get them finger going

hope to be staring debating and the rest of it

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello, Eric. Welcome. How come when I read these introductions I am reminded of friends of mine who invited me to their meetings where they started off saying, Hello, I am _____ and I am a substance abuser. lol. lol.

Eric, I was in the hospital, many years ago, I was 14 and my mom, for some reason, bought me some books and magazines that dealt with Bigfoot, and alien abductions and such things. I was enthralled with it all. And I have never stopped reading and trying to discerne truth from fiction.
What's really strange is Mom doesn't believe any of this stuff, yet believes in an invisible man in the sky who is so powerful he can create all sorts of things, including a devil, but chooses not to get involved with it all, and iinstead wants humans to straighten out all his mistakes.

WELCOME,Eric!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Eric, I tried to avoid opening this thread several times but there was a certain energy I just had to check out.

Welcome and I look forward to rubbing elbows with you on this great discussion board.

Julie D.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I know it's almost like asking questions about the unknown is illegal or something. How can being curious be so wrong?

Everyone tells me “tall” biblical tales and tries to convert me to this religion that religion. I merely suggest that there might be other inhabitable planets out there and minds shut down. It’s funny and sad at the same time.

I was the same as you, this stuff just gets my blood flowing. This forum is like a million of those magazines in one!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks! Everyone seems to be so friendly. I can’t wait to really jump in!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Glad to see you have joined. Nice intro by the way. Hope to see you around!

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hope you have a great time posting

new topics

top topics

join