It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop cirlces explained?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have seen so many images of crop circles on here and some say oh it's alien or it's man-made. Some say how can they do all this in one night and not get seen by anybody? There is a big secret with alot of the farmers over there in England and the secret is DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN, the circle and formation makers show the farmer there design he assesses the damaged caused to the lost crop and the MAN-MADE hoaxers just pay him the difference HAHA while their out there under total protection of the farmer hoaxing and in some of their minds creating art. LOL and their are still people taking this seriously.
now stop it hahaha

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
so let me get this straight? your saying not only is there NO possibly way that there might be even a little smudgen of chance that other worldly beings arnt to blame???? WWWWOOOOOOOWWWW ive NEVER herd that one before! continue and next id like to be posted as to te farmer(s) that your getting this information from! keeeeep me posted!!!

lovely threaD- !

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Cool, man! You have a theory!
Other people have theories too.
Does it really matter which theory is right though, since we are dealing with art?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I would love to believe aliens are making them! Like Mulder says I WANT TO BELIEVE but I need that piece of proof when it comes to crop circles to push me over that edge.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
your very right it is art as im an artist i can very well see the art aspect and can very well tell you from an artist perspective that as it might LOOK easy it really isnt. just think about this yes there are people out there that claime "oh yeseer i made this wit my two bare hands" etc you still have to plott this all out and have something of an aerial perspective when viewing these things abviously and i dont feel alot of ppl are realizing these things....but good thread...im liking it....

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Look at it at a molecular level, if it as changed at all (aside from physical damage) then that should be enough proof.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think you all guys haven't spent enough time on the details in cropcircles. I respect your opinion but to be frank if you deeply think about it there is no reason (mental) in doing this at the extend it is happening (that is if i dismiss the aforementioned details).
Sure there is a load of fake one too, but generally you can make these out quite easily...

Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

If that were the case then this farmer wouldnt be in custody.

A man has been arrested after allegedly firing a shotgun at people visiting a crop circle.

The 62-year-old reportedly hid in a tent in the centre of the circle before jumping out and firing over the heads of a group of tourists, thought to be from Norway.

The incident happened following the appearance of a crop circle in fields close to the village of Allington, near Devizes, Wiltshire.

The group of tourists fled and called police, who sent armed officers and a helicopter to the scene at around 2pm on Monday.

The 300ft crop circle is thought to be of an ancient bird.

Nearby Cannings Cross Farm lost thousands of pounds worth of crops in 2007 after a 500ft pattern appeared in a field.

Wiltshire Police said a 62-year-old man, from Oldham in Lancashire, had been arrested for possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

He has been released on conditional bail pending further inquiries.

A spokesman for the force could not confirm whether the man worked on the land.

www.google.com...

Armed police in a crop circle

[edit on 15/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I think they're all man made personally. Main reason being not one has ever come to anything.

Originally posted by soldier8828
you still have to plott this all out and have something of an aerial perspective when viewing these things abviously and i dont feel alot of ppl are realizing these things

I dont think they'd be too difficult to plot out if you were experienced in making them. And when their being made it seems like all you'd really need in terms of getting the size/angles right is a couple of measuring tapes and some string. And maybe a pair of stepladders if you arent sure.
Although saying that why would they need an aerial perspective? Nazca lines for example... well, unless you believe they were alien made also. Which then brings up the question of why they are so much bigger in size compared to crop circles.
Also, maybe if they were getting an aerial perspective, that might explain all the threads that have popped up recently about helicopters hanging round in the sky for no apparant reason!

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
I think you all guys haven't spent enough time on the details in cropcircles. I respect your opinion but to be frank if you deeply think about it there is no reason (mental) in doing this at the extend it is happening (that is if i dismiss the aforementioned details).
Sure there is a load of fake one too, but generally you can make these out quite easily...

Out of interest... what reasons do you have which makes you believe aliens would make them?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Bluebelle]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RyanLA123

I'm told that the average damage is around £250-£500... obviously depending on the circle. It is also the case that the land owner will sometimes charge £1 or so for access to his land for viewing purposes.
I can believe what you are suggesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

i do think diff types of beings not of this world are making the more advanced ones, and you might want to look into the fact that in some CC there have been perfectly bent and have unusual traces of chemicals left...i think

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

For what reason do you think they might be making them?

Yea I have read about there being changes to the crops, and that they suspect the damage is caused by microwaves. But the research Ive seen doesnt seem in-depth enough to be considered credible evidence. And apart from that, the scientists carrying that research out cant be too credible either, because Im sure if they had truly come to a conclusion that these effects couldnt have been produced by us, then it would have been made a big deal out of.

new topics

top topics

join