It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scores killed in Iran plane crash (168 dead)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Scores killed in Iran plane crash (168 dead)

news.bbc.co.uk

All 168 passengers and crew have died in a Caspian Airlines plane crash in northern Iran, officials say.
Wreckage was spread over a large area in a field in Jannatabad village, Qazvin province, about 75 miles (120km) north-west of Tehran, state TV said.
The Tupolev plane was flying from the Iranian capital to Yerevan in Armenia, with mostly Iranian passengers.
The cause of the crash, which happened soon after take-off, was unknown. One witness said it plummeted from the sky.

In pictures: Iran plane crash
"The 7908 Caspian flight crashed 16 minutes after its take-off from the Inter
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My heart goes out to all my Persian friends, they had it tough for the last couple of months. I can't help but to think what are the odds, as soon as the media slowly take it's attention off Iran... this happens! Putting even more pressure from media to shut down it's nuclear program, so that the "sanctions" can be removed! I can't help but to think, this was NOT an accident, just another way to put pressure on Iran government.

"Iran has a notoriously bad air safety record. Because of sanctions imposed by the United States, Iran relies on an increasingly ageing fleet of airliners, and has trouble buying spares."

If that's the case, it's shame. Because I think Iran has all the nukes it needs (all the nukes that went missing during cold war, end up somewhere, they're still missing today). Being a young boy living in Iran, I can tell you, electricity is a problem with 70 Million citizens. So Nuclear facility is NEEDED to provide proper amount of electricity.

Anyhow, just a thought! My heart goes to all the people that were lost this morning.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The one thing very odd about this crash is it is the second plane in history to have nearly disappeared upon impact. The hole in the ground looks very similar to the 9/11 crash in Shanksville. I woke up to this news, and thought to myself "they are lying" and then they said there were eye witnesses that saw the plane, that there was hardly no wreckage. I thought, is it possible, we are that close to exposing the 9/11 fraud and the PTB need a similar crash to use as proof that all people that think an airliner can't disappear upon impact, don't know what they are talking about.

I'm not saying any scenario happened or didn't happen but this is a conspiracy site so I thought I would throw out this scenario.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
The one thing very odd about this crash is it is the second plane in history to have nearly disappeared upon impact. The hole in the ground looks very similar to the 9/11 crash in Shanksville. I woke up to this news, and thought to myself "they are lying" and then they said there were eye witnesses that saw the plane, that there was hardly no wreckage. I thought, is it possible, we are that close to exposing the 9/11 fraud and the PTB need a similar crash to use as proof that all people that think an airliner can't disappear upon impact, don't know what they are talking about.

I'm not saying any scenario happened or didn't happen but this is a conspiracy site so I thought I would throw out this scenario.

[edit on 16-7-2009 by ExPostFacto]

My thoughts exactly, comparing it to shanksville, but in this crash..witnesses found body parts, passports, luggage....in shanksville- nothing...explain that.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That is an excellent point.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'm baffled by this one. News reports seem to indicate the plane was obliterated into tiny pieces, leaving nothing but a smoldering crater... yet CNN says 152 bodies have been returned to their families.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by differentworld
I'm baffled by this one. News reports seem to indicate the plane was obliterated into tiny pieces, leaving nothing but a smoldering crater... yet CNN says 152 bodies have been returned to their families.

That is very strange - can anyone explain how 152 bodies were in a condition to be identified and returned to their families if the plane exploded on impact and disintegrated?

From the same CNN report it says:

The plane “disintegrated into pieces,” said Col. Masood Jafari Nasab, security commander of Qazvin. Video of the crash site showed a huge crater in the earth scattered with charred pieces of the plane and tattered passports. “The aircraft all of a sudden fell out of the sky and exploded on impact, where you see the crater,” a witness told Iran’s government-backed Press TV from the crash site.

top topics

join