It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell and the UFO STORY ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sy I have no clue why they would build a HEAVILY structruraly reinforced centrifuge would be constructed to run at 60 rpm. I have spoken with Stirling Colgate extensively about the bell as well as professor Scott Hughes MIT, also I have regular correspondence with most of the authorities and authors on this topic. The bell was definitely not plasma research as you describe it anyway. It was spun at extremely high rpm but definitely not 90,000 rpm. The centrifuge you talk about had nowhere even close to the amount of mass the bell had. Even half full of Any mercury like element the weight would be tremendous.

It was not a time machine either, well it is attempting to manipulate space/time but strictly as a way to support flight. It was not smuggled to Argentina, I have found no credible evidence of any eye witness accounts like you describe it is all hearsay. Further the scientists Kammler supposedly traded were not in the loop on the nazi bell whatsoever.

The small scale experimental dynamos I have been spinning up all exhibit unique electromagnetic properties at high rpm. According to professor Scott Hughes accelleaeting the real deal up to 5% the speed of light will generate detectable gravitational waves and if the electromagnetic properties can be manipulate so as to cause the two cylinders to magnetically attract to one another thereby overcoming the problem of centripital force pulling the structure apart then it can in fact ride its own gravitational wave.

Everyone the more I have dug and the more I have discovered about sites like the Douglas priving grounds where an identical henge structure is still in use today proven by satalite images... Guess what no cooling tower either. Cooling towers do not have such extensive trenching done around it for power cable routing. Also the supposed identical cooling tower bases are not identical. The henge has less arches, also there is no nearby foundations for other structures that would support the cooling tower idea. Btw I build power plants for a living, that power plant routed enough power to that mine for us to run every coal mine in the heart of coal country Logan county west Virginia.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
After collaberation with professor Hughes MIT, it is apparent the bell was used to somehow manipulate the fabric of space/time. As I stated before the velocities these counter rotating cylinders had to reach were sub luminal say 10%. The Nazis perfected a method of using magnetism to counter the G forces, and after a certain point the devices own gravity well forms and takes care of the stress problem in itself. If you were to take a simple lump of thorium and toss it into the bells gravity well... BOOM. Thus the need for silence, I won't lie black suits have shut down my research and stolen my experimental apparatus with no explanation.....

Apparently the professors emails are monitored by homeland security, and they don't want some do it yourself nazi bell flying around kentucky lol. I doubt I had a remote chance to unlock the secret but they wasn't having none of it I tell you. I tried to tell them it was just a model of a theoretical graviational wave generator, but the Nazi bell kept coming up... apparently they do monitor everyone. I never mentioned the bell to the professor, this makes me believe the bell is in fact a gravitational wave generator and any such mention of thosee words throw up red flags.

I can understand the whole UFO misinformation campaign now, if a guy in a machine shop scared them then imagine a tyrant with a scientific interest in the same project. I imagine this has more to do with our foreign affairs than we know. It must be easier to make a bell and apparently the bell doesn't need refined uranium to make a big explosion, fissile material crushed by a gravity well must be well very dangerous or powerful. The bell must be the doomsday device that mussolini was talking about.

Kammler must have decided not to waste his three bells as bombs during a losing fight and decided instead to defect to the united states... in any case it ended up here at douglas proving ground.

But I am not supposed to even say this much, but look where I am on a conspiracey theory forum nobody will believe me anyway lol. I was sworn to secrecy about some things but I am confident some of the people in this very thread already are aware of, suspect, or will uncover in their own research. Its amazing they have kept this secret this long, but I understand the need for it If our enemies did this we would have to make peace with them.... and I guess that is a bad thing lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dhcracker

I have to say that I am impressed. I loved to read your info and to keep updating the thread after six years tells me that you seem dedicated.

Keep up the great work.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: GEORGETHEGREEK

The brotherhood of the bell is a widely known quasi-historical book written about the annenrbe and Thule society using extra-dimensional energy to power exotic craft.

the psycho spiritual technology was mastered until the mid 1950's and only then was it successfully under grounded.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Interesting topic. for a mini die gloecke go here www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

What really sucks is that at this rate I'll never get my book finished!! Frankly my original notions about this were just wrong, I still hold that this was setup as counter rotating cylinders as in say a simulation of a binary star system. They cylinder setup suggests its about EM field research, and it was ran at the physical limits of material strength probably in an attempt to push the boundaries of our current theories and equations. I'm currently entertaining the notion that today we could construct something non-mechanical using EM fields much like they use in fusion reactors... kind of a glorified particle accellerator to accellerate two massive bodies to arbitrarily high velocities to conduct Gravitational radiation research. Since those scientists would have known that mechanicaly speaking GW was out of their reach without discovering some new EM field physics, which is what they must have been doing with all the power they were routing to that device.

This mystery has compelled me to go to engineering school myself, and now I am more immeresed in my own studies. I plan to return to this mystery after my eductation and I can really sit down and run all the numbers myself. Granted one mention of this in Acadamia and I have stones thrown at me instantly, but if you mention the idea without the link to this device its different and interesting. I do think one day we will find proof that whatever they were doing they were obviously replicating at the douglas proving ground.... its exactly the same setup!! When I called to request information based on the freedom of information act... I was informed the data I wanted was still classified. So I hit the nail on the head for them to even admit it existed. There is something up with this and I'll get to the bottom of it or I'll die trying!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dhcracker

here's something to consider.

Einstein came out with his theory of relativity on 1905. Einstein was heavily influenced by Ernst Mach and his principles regarding frames of reference as the source of inertial mass.

superconductors came about in 1911. it used super cooled liquid mercury.

maybe ideas were kicked around that if one could create a device that obscured the crafts frame of reference from the rest of the universe you would partially decouple from said universe and reduce mass and inertial mass and via that largely gravities effects and much of the complications of relativity as one approached superluminal velocities.

maybe they figured if you had a rotating superconducting sphere at just the right speed you'd create an effect called perfect frame dragging and make it so that, although you are travelling, to the outside observer (the universe) your frame of reference would be impossible to decipher thwarting Machs principle and the source for inertial mass. in essence creating a vehicle able to travel up to light speed (but not faster) that would not have inertial mass. or be effected by gravity so much. making acceleration to extremely fast speeds simple and things like right angle turns not a problem. a vehicle that would have higher buoyancy in a gravitational field and appear to hover.

the Nazi bell was said to use spinning liquid mercury. could it be they were experimenting with a rig intended to act as a rotating superconducting sphere...to obscure it's frame of reference from the universe?

could it be it sorta worked, sorta didn't but that with operation paperclip they got the scientists working on this and tried to continue the research and eventually perhaps in the mid 50s succeeded in crude saucer and bell shaped designs...which evolved along with material science into other more sophisticated designs eventually leading up to the reported triangular designs seen more commonly these days?

is it possible rotating superconductors were just one idea proposed to thwart inertia another being a rig based on certain antennas to create synthetic EM boundaries in which to perform certain types of wavefront manipulation to cloak a vehicles reference frame from an outside observer and achieve the same goals via a different mechanism. and that vehicles toying with that proposed rig have a different yet classical ufo shape and anomolous effects to things like car radios and electronics.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Maybe just maybe right ;p

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join