It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell and the UFO STORY ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
Read Tim Ventura -- as he's got evidence of the Nazi bell antigravity propulsion being replicated.

no he has not - a "electrostatic lifter" is not antigravity
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The problem with the antigravity theory is that they already had antigravity drives. The other problem is that they would not be working on a more advanced drive in such an insecure location.

The henge was actually a water tower and may have been filled with water as a neutron shiield. The radioactive species produced were taken to Giessen for analysis.

The big question is whether it was intended to be an explosive device or whether it would simply be flown over the target nation and run to spread the radioactive polonium and mercury compounds.

The testing in the mine would weigh towards the latter hypothesis as samples of plants were apparently subjected to the radioisotopes. The reactor vessel was hot and thats why it had to be kept on ceramic tiles - hot from the radiation and those would have to be scrubbed down after each test.

The lethal does of polonium is one microgram which is 250,000 times more lethal than cyanide.

I doubt whether the technicians were killed. It was just another story like Kammler's death.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I had previously thought that the actual weaponized version was an explosive device, but it may be that the Bell was more like a pepper grinder that would disseminate its blanket of radioactive death as the plane flew along.

That would mean that the Kecksburg Bell of 1965 may have been an actual working device dropped to send a very specific message.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Tim Ventura interviews a dude who is a top secret engineer and tested the ionized mercury as antigravity -- mercury plasma. It's on the antigravity website. If you want to know just google "tim ventura" if you don't want to know then I won't bother posting the link.

reply to post by dereks

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Just curious, would you go so far as to say that the case Farrell constructs and presents in Reich of the Black Sun, SS Brotherhood, and to a degree, the Philosopher's Stone is all based on simple one testimony, and thus completely speculative regardless of the amount of research placed done?

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you registered two days prior to your post.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbomb456
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Just curious, would you go so far as to say that the case Farrell constructs and presents in Reich of the Black Sun, SS Brotherhood, and to a degree, the Philosopher's Stone is all based on simple one testimony, and thus completely speculative regardless of the amount of research placed done?

Also, I couldn't help but notice that you registered two days prior to your post.

Hey man, first of all, Farrells stories about the SS brotherhood being called "Schwarze Sonne", or "black Sun" are a complete Hoax. There actually was an elite group of 5-6 SS Officers, who would meet up in Wewelsburg Castle and Perform heretic Rituals. Their Sign were the so called "Totenkopfring"

The group did not have any connection to the Bell, as to Dr. Ing. Hans Kammler being in Charge of the Research deparment of the SS (Also called the "Kammlerstab").
It is speculated that probably not even Hitler knew all content of this Row of experiments.
Now detail on the Bell:
The Bell was the Prototype to an Anti-Gravity Propulsion System, consistant of more apparatusses than the Bell, which remained unknown over the years.
My Research leads me to the conclusion that the Bell was fueled with highly radiated Mercury, referred to as "Xerum 525". The Bell was dark Grey, and had Germanic Runes going around it spelling the sentence "Der Arische Stolz ist unantastbar" (The aryan Pride is Untouchable).
The Bell project was started and produced in a facillity in Jonastal, Thuringia Nicknamed "SIII". After production it was brought to the infamous Wenceslas Mine in Poland, which also holds "The Flytrap".
Opposite to mainstream Belief the flytrap was not used to test UFOs in, but it was rather a Cooling Tower used to cool miles and miles of Electricity Cables with more than 3 inches of diameter, leading deep into the mine, and to the Bell.
It was Held in a chamber fully tiled in ceramic tiles, which had to be replaced after every run. I have run across one Eyewhitness, who claimed that Prisoners of War, and jews were used to do this, because they would die in a matter of hours afterwards.

According to 5 supposed whitnesses, Hans Kammler surrendered to the Allied at the end of the war, and used his knowledge about the Bell to bargain himself into a job in Right Patterson Airbase.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I agree, however for people to believe ufo's are visiting us and to not believe their government can keep secrets just is beyond my comprehension. I still hold Francium may have had a huge role, thats just as deadly as polonium and behold it glows blue as in the reports. Lets also not forget its the element we know the least about because nobody touches the stuff.

And no I still haven't got that book done lol, every time I get near I find some new information or I get a new idea, or I come across another witness.

Bottom line is this, Hans Kammler did not die at the end of the war, there was something going on in that mine, everyone that worked there was executed and not just the slave labor we are talking free german scientists with blonde hair and blue eyes getting popped just so Kammler will be the only man alive that knows. Kammler was an engineer don't forget, he didn't need to know why it worked he only needed to know HOW it worked. He could probably have built a new bell facility from scratch by the time the war was over.

WE have proof of the executions at that site, yes there is a grave right there. There is a lack of witnesses because lets not forget how ruthless those nazis were, they kill you dead for wishing you knew something valuable. Also lets not forget Poland took that land and kicked out the Germans living there, that is whoever was left after the reds ran through which probably wasn't much. Think about it we haven't had not one living soul come up and say "yes I lived here then and this was a power station, there was a cooling tower.. there was an ammunition dump... that was the mine" Isn't that alone scarey? What happened to those people? Why was this facilities operations classified on the most top secret level possible for Germany and ITS THE ONLY PROGRAM WE EVEN KNOW OF THAT WAS AT THAT LEVEL, the others either were destroyed or moved to production and became declassified without a paper trail showing that classifiction though.

Of all the dynamo experiments Nasa and the world is doing you will not find ONE not ONE using two counter rotating cylinders.. and don't be fooled they are running one that has a cylinder inside a cylinder and thats not the same thing mate, they aren't counter rotating in any case. When I wrote sterling Colgate, the head of Los Alamos and the guy in charge of that dynamo experiment and I worked my way up to talking about building a dynamo experiment involving two seperate counter rotating cylinders the man seemed like he wanted to leap through his emails and tell me a big secret. He told me and I quote " the tricky party you will have is transfering potential magnetic energy into kinetic energy, and discovering the mechanism for doing so. However there is a way." Basically he told me there is more to it than a couple cylinders and some mercury or other fluid, I suspect there is some kind of magnetic coil relay system like Hans Coler had setup that sustains the power level of the circuit once its started up otherwise it would have to be plugged in all the time and wouldn't be flyable.

The only thing I am worried about is what if I do discover this in my machine shop out back and what if I discover a real doomsday device, equivelant to building a nuke with some steel, electronics, a torch, welder, some expensive fluids? It doesn't take much to make 20,000 rpm and I have been hinted to that its really 2000 rpm even cheesier, simple aluminum easily withstands the stress of mercury at 2000 rpm. And anyone with basic electronics can step up to a bigger phase and huge voltage right off his house line. Think about it maybe the government has a reason for the secrecy? Then again I think we abuse that line of thought, we should be just a vunerable to any man as that man is to us.. maybe then we wouldn't need to fear each other like that.

Maybe thats why some people that know are inching me towards figuring something out even if its for science fiction.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I forgot to mention I am actually building my own mercury dynamo, I'm going to try two different configurations verticaly stacked cylinders and horizontal, then horizontal in addition to counter rotation they will be orbiting each other.

I can't do anything more lucrative than run mercury through this, though I would love to try radioactive isotopes or have a hand with a thorium hydrate to test the francium synth.. I just can't afford that kind of insurance haha.

But I have a feeling simple mercury in a dynamo experiment like this will show some very strange properties. The experiments I know of that have been done are all hush hush or very very small scale, there is just no information one way or another.

ONe would think if somebody could debunk the old mercury antigravity dynamo engine theory they would have done it very publicly by now. Who knows in another few weeks we'll see... I'll post video of the test when I get it done.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have had an interest in the Nazi Bell for many years now and have read all the stuff Farrell put out not to mention numerous documentaries with the latest one being "The Nazi UFO Conspiracy" 2010 a few days ago.

My main question is how do the "Hieroglyphics" on the underside of the Bell add to Anti-Gravity ?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
When I talked to Igor he made no mention of those, I believe the very 3d model that was made on this forum is the source of that. I think someone may have added stuff and then someone else took it as historical evidence lol. But I'm not sure, I can only say in my research I have little to no credible eye witness accounts and I'm left with lots of questions.

First what was the exact setup of the apparatus, we only know the exterior and we think the two cylinders were stacked inside the bell verticaly. But there must have been room inside that bell for people to walk around the cylinders and inspect materials, also there must have been a drive source very close. Do you realize that even for just a 3 ft by 3 ft cylinder that would hold 847 pounds of mercury, and that at just 2000 rpm it reaches the max tensile strength of most common building materials available at that time especially. WE are talking about exactly 1730000.0000022 pounds of force, thats 865 short ton force or 7695423.3944007 newtons applied to the walls of that cylinder not even counting its own weight. Its no wonder there was a radiation leak really when you think about the forces involved coupled with the quality of carbon steel and alloys from the period. There would have been almost NO safety factor in such a rig. Also the stresses involved means the drive source had to be very close else any shaft used or gears would simply just shear off.

But when I think about the shape of the bell it does make sense, I think the thick end must have been at the bottom to support the weight of the rig. My own design actually will resemble a bell simply because of the physics involved, gravity pulls down so your thickest section besides the walls due to rotation is the bottom.. especially in an enclosure in case of failure and it comes crashing down you want to try to contain it, I would imagine the bottom would have had a big band around it to reinforce it in case of critical failure.

I have also calculated that if by some miracle of physics this rig was able to become self sustaining and even accelerate while somehow accelerating towards its axis or the center and get up to 82,000 rpm that then relativity says you have serious problems, gravity waves and who knows what else. But I don't know how the material would have stayed together at all unless some other unknown factor... namely gravity manipulation plays in to actually lower the stress on the rig by kind of sucking itself together as opposed to just flying apart. That may be possible by the mercury following magnetic field lines contained completely inside the cylinder somehow. Namely I believe a torroidal field kept just inside the cylinder walls might just cause such circulation and actually reach past angular momentum and accelerate as long as its the field is kept active.

On that topic they just discovered that mercury has magnetic moments, that is magnetic fields at certain temperatures actually cause electrons break off then reassemble. They discovered this for other diamagnetic metals in liquid form as well.

I'm certain this was real, it was a dynamo experiment that must have found something dangerous or potentialy dangerous. Think about it the nazis did everything first why not dynamos? And back then in that period in Germany such science was the holy grail of physics and anti jewish physics and all that.. very likely in my opinion such a project would be protected with vigour.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard
....The henge was actually a water tower and may have been filled with water as a neutron shiield. The radioactive species produced were taken to Giessen for analysis.

The big question is whether it was intended to be an explosive device or whether it would simply be flown over the target nation and run to spread the radioactive polonium and mercury compounds.

The testing in the mine would weigh towards the latter hypothesis as samples of plants were apparently subjected to the radioisotopes. The reactor vessel was hot and thats why it had to be kept on ceramic tiles - hot from the radiation and those would have to be scrubbed down after each test.

Identical bases for water cooling towers still exist at nearby Waldendorf (modern day Walbrzych) Indeed the yards of Merkury Power station (coal fired) at Walbrzych still have functional columns above their bases.

The so called Henge structure is a red herring. There was a functioning power station at the entrance to Wenceslas mine and the two henges at this location were for that power station. The underground complex was called Komplex Milkow by the Nazis. Above ground there was a factory operated by Nobel Dynamit AG which manufactured bullets. Railway lines led up the valley from Ludwikowice and into the mine.

Cavities were dug into the mine to provide laboratories and these were only used 2-3 times before being abandoned and collapsed with explosives. The Bell was continually shifted to new laboratory cavities because of radioactivity contamination. When operated it hummed like bees and was known to it's operators as the beehive. It glowed blue under operation (indicative of plasma fluorecense)

Soviet plasma physicist G N Frolov and nuclear physicist Igor Kurchatov took Prof Baron Manfred von Ardenne to the mine in 1945 after collecting him from Dresden. Ardenne revealed that he had installed a cycltoron like device in the mine and there was already another machine installed there when he arrived. Cyclotrons create plasmas. Plasma is like lightning. Put very crudely the device was a particle accelerator to generate X-rays. There is nothing special about generating X-rays, except that the Nazis harnessed this in my opinion to transform Thorium 232 to Uranium 233.

The lethal does of polonium is one microgram which is 250,000 times more lethal than cyanide.

Polonium was nothing exotic to the Nazis. Otto Hahn had discovered it in 1938. It was able to be manufactured at a number of Nazi laboratories with cyclotrons, including Copenhagen, Paris and Berlin Lechterfelde.

I doubt whether the technicians were killed. It was just another story like Kammler's death.

Five scientists from a team of seven were killed accidentally by radiation sickness when the Bell was first operated at a complex beneath Gandau airfield (Breslau) in May 1944. The Nazis were quite unaware or naive how dangerous the radiation was when first operated.

62 POWs involved in evacuating the Bell from the mine in April 1945 were executed at Pattig. Also Sporrenberg admitted some 200 technicians said to be Norwegian and Danish nationals were executed under orders given by Himmler early in 1945. Similar orders were given for Kammler to execute 450 engineers at Peenemunde, however Kammler smuggled them by train south to Oberammergau where they were traded for kammler's safety with Alsos. Hitler discovered this and ordered their arrest on 27 April 1945, but Kammler freed them by force and drove two car loads to Oberjoch, including Otto Cerny who had worked on the Bell and who later worked for NASA.

The Bell consumed power provided in massive quantities by umbiliacal power cables, therefore it was not a device which generated any kind of anti-gravity lift. Sorry but that is just a way out there disinformation campaign by those who want to disguise the real Bell.
edit on 25-10-2010 by sy.gunson because: spelling corrections

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dhcracker

First what was the exact setup of the apparatus, we only know the exterior and we think the two cylinders were stacked inside the bell verticaly. But there must have been room inside that bell for people to walk around the cylinders and inspect materials, also there must have been a drive source very close. Do you realize that even for just a 3 ft by 3 ft cylinder that would hold 847 pounds of mercury, and that at just 2000 rpm it reaches the max tensile strength of most common building materials available at that time especially. WE are talking about exactly 1730000.0000022 pounds of force, thats 865 short ton force or 7695423.3944007 newtons applied to the walls of that cylinder not even counting its own weight. Its no wonder there was a radiation leak really when you think about the forces involved coupled with the quality of carbon steel and alloys from the period. There would have been almost NO safety factor in such a rig. Also the stresses involved means the drive source had to be very close else any shaft used or gears would simply just shear off.

The Nazi Bell's centrifuge was built by the Dassau workshops of a Berlin company known by it's acronym BAMAG. It shared engineering technologies with the Junkers aero engine works at Dassau. After the war the Soviets recruited Luftwaffe engineers from Dessau to build the Zippe uranium centrifuge.

This Junkers involvement is relevant because in August 1943 when, according to a wartime magazine article reporting an interview with scientist Max Steenbeck, the Bell project was commenced, a Luftwaffe training unit FFS A.B. 71 was evicted from Gandau airfield at Breslau. Gandau airport after this became a top secret airfield exclusively owned and operated by the Junkers company. An underground complex was built beneath the field which then became home to large Ju-290 and Ju-390 transport aircraft operated exclusively for Kammler.

I have also calculated that if by some miracle of physics this rig was able to become self sustaining and even accelerate while somehow accelerating towards its axis or the center and get up to 82,000 rpm that then relativity says you have serious problems, gravity waves and who knows what else. But I don't know how the material would have stayed together at all unless some other unknown factor... namely gravity manipulation plays in to actually lower the stress on the rig by kind of sucking itself together as opposed to just flying apart. That may be possible by the mercury following magnetic field lines contained completely inside the cylinder somehow. Namely I believe a torroidal field kept just inside the cylinder walls might just cause such circulation and actually reach past angular momentum and accelerate as long as its the field is kept active.

The Bell was smuggled into Argentina in May 1945 according to a an Argentine Government report only declassified in 1993. Ronald Richter reassembled the device at Nahuel Huapei between 1948-1951. Witnesses to Richter's Bell observed that it had a Tokamak like induction magnet. This device also drew huge amounts of electrical energy.

The German Hellage mark IIIB uranium ultracentrifuge operated at 60,000 rpm, which means they did have the technical capabilities. However Norwegian scientist Rolf Wideroe revealed after the war that the immediate predecessor of the Nazi Bell built at Hamburg in a Phillips research laboratory only needed to operate at 60 rpm so dhcracker some of your assumptions are wrong. 60 rpm is little faster than a domestic washing machine spin tub.

Also one shouldn't assume that the mercury being spun was equivalent to the full volume of the cylinder being spun. The Nazi Bell was a plasma device and these operated by evacuating the air with vacumn pumps before operation and then releasing controlled amounts of mercury into the magnetic field which would vapourise from electron heating. Incidentally the Mercury at Wenceslas (Komplex Milkow) according to some reports was cooled with liquid nitrogen before being entered into the bell device.

Red mercury was Mercury (II) iodide mixed in the paraffin jelly of Xerum 525. It's role may have been as a superconductor, or otherwise to take advantage of it's scintilation properties under X-rays.

We are probably only talking a few kilograms of vaporised mercury in the centrifuge drums.

I'm certain this was real, it was a dynamo experiment that must have found something dangerous or potentialy dangerous. Think about it the nazis did everything first why not dynamos? And back then in that period in Germany such science was the holy grail of physics and anti jewish physics and all that.. very likely in my opinion such a project would be protected with vigour.

Max Steenbeck was directly responsible for the Bell device. He headed a plasma research laboratory in Dresden which was one of three laboratories belonging to Prof Baron von Ardenne's Institute.

On that topic they just discovered that mercury has magnetic moments, that is magnetic fields at certain temperatures actually cause electrons break off then reassemble. They discovered this for other diamagnetic metals in liquid form as well.

Mercury provided a source of electrons which could be ionised to create X-rays. The electrons were spun and as they spun a photo electrical effect caused the X-rays through photon collision with electrons. The triple ionisation of mercury atoms impelled great velocity, so in effect this was a crude particle accelerator.

Norwegian scientist Rolf Wideroe described the concept as a Rheotron X-ray transformer.

edit on 25-10-2010 by sy.gunson because: ommited Wideroe's name last sentence

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Really? where? how do you know this? I'm very much interested in the Nazi UFO mystery and would love to know more on the origins of the anti-gravity system they would have used.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

It wasn't an anti-gravity system.

I have spent time poring through scientific literature about Steenbeck and Wideroe. Also in 1983 Soviet plasma physicist GN Frolov was interviewed about his investigation of the Nazi Bell in 1945 as part of a Soviet scientific commission for SMERSH. There is also information from the post war revelations of a Polish railway worker from Opole who shunted transformer wagons into the mine for the bell's operation fromn December 1944 -April 1945.

There are huge amounts of facts out there for people who bother to do the research and stop listening to sensationalism on the internet.

Even Farrell himself identifies the real clue to the bell's purpose by identifying gerlach as overall leader of the project. Gerlach headed the nazi atomic bomb project. Gerlach's speciality before the war was spin polarisation of atoms. In other words Gerlach was an expert in plasma physics.

If you take the time to read his pre war patents and do some background reading on Gerlach you will understand that what the Bell did was build on pre-war experiments.

I actually resent attempts to make the bell sound something mystical because that gets in the way of properly understanding the science.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

My main problem with the theories that Nazi Germany was so advanced is that they would have used the weapons and systems during the war. They did not have many resources and they were fighting three fronts (North Africa, Russia, and the Atlantic) along with fighting the resistance fighters of countries they controlled.

I have several books on my wish list by Joseph P Farrell, who wrote several books on this subject. Jim Marrs' book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" whetted my appetite on this subject.

It's been a while since I read "Fourth Reich" but didn't Marrs theorize that the Germans had nuked the Soviets? Maybe my old and feeble human brain is mixing up some stories but that's what I seem to remember. This means, if true, they did use some unknown/advanced tech, just not the bell. That is IIRC, and I very possibly might not.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

Thats fascinating. Clearly my investigative skills need some work as i have looked into this subject quite intensely and not found a lot. I have yet to find sufficient evidence it did actually exist. I have found many a drewaing and blueprint but then have found the same for the common flying saucer as well. I will keep looking though.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

It's been a while since I read "Fourth Reich" but didn't Marrs theorize that the Germans had nuked the Soviets?

Marrs based his theory on a Magic decrypt of a signal from the Japanese embassy in Stockholm, in which the Japanese reported to Tokyo Nazi use of mini-nukes on the Eastern front south of Kursk and later in the seige of Sevastapol. These were 5kg warheads using Uranium 233. Thing is U233 could only have been harvested either with a working heavy water reactor which we know the Nazis did not have, or else some other process.

Two Nazi scientists Schumann & Trinks developed this concept about 1942 and filed wartime patents for opposed hollow charge miniature nuclear weapons. This is a drawing from one of their patents:

Why did wartime Nazi patents specify Uranium 233 when Uranium 235 was the more logical route?
Using X-ray plasma fusion to convert Thorium and Beryllium into Uranium 233 appears to be the Nazi route to an atomic weapon. Obviously it was the easier route from their perspective.

Otto Haxel and later Schumann & Trinks discovered that you can generate large amounts of X-rays for a split second by driving superheated Lithium into Deuterium. Enough X-rays to mimic the effect of critical mass for Uranium 233 to explode. Not a very big explosion if you only had a small quantity of uranium, but enough for say a one kiloton blast.

The implications are huge because Dornberger revealed after the war that Hitler intended to use nuclear warheads on V-2 rockets and these mini-nukes mated with thousands of mass produced V-2 rockets would have saturated England.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Jexmo it takes almost obsessive digging and also following hunches. In part the powers that be want to conceal the truth of this device because once the technology is out there everyone has it. After WW2 only Russia and USA properly understood the Nazi Bell.

There is also a suggestion in an article by the Austrian newspaper, the Saturday Gratzer that there may have been a Nazi Bell captured by the Americans at Melk in 1945. The article talks about the underground nuclear complex at Melk having a transformer room and the Nazis referred to these devices as X-ray transformers.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I thank you for the information, I had thought about the Argentina connection and wondered if maybe even he was persued there raided and had some prototypes stolen only to crash in new mexico.... Anyway its the plot I am now taking for my book thank you. If you would email andrew@libertybb.com with any references I will be sure to put your name on the book as well and maybe even make you a character.. you have dug up the missing link.

Also check out google earths image of dugwa proving ground... there is a hedge there and it sure wasn't a cooling tower. The base denies its even there even though its in plain sight!

At 60 rpm mercury would be at its reynolds number so i don't find that surprising, and the plasma device you describe is physically an ion propulsion system.. maybe a very advanced one I need more info. I am into physics I can figure it out with enough data

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am very wary of giving endorsement to any views expressed by others as i have no control over how they may be distorted or miss used to endorse things which I do not subscribe.

I created a website about the Junkers Ju-390.

Somebody at Greyfalcon cut n pasted it to the Greyfalcon website and even notated it that i was the webmaster and able to edit the comments on Greyfalcon's copy. Greyfalcon then permited the plaigeriser to rewrite portions over which I have no control.

Before I even learned of this plaigerism I found myself being attacked online for the views expressed by greyfalcon and linked to their beliefs in UFOs so no thank you. No endorsements given.

Not interested to be a character in your book. If it's fiction then invent a character but don't use my name thank you.

I am writing my own novel, to be far more complex and interesting. I have researched the plot very carefully so that the line between fact and fiction in my novel will be imperceptable.

You can't just insert a character to take up space in a novel. A novel needs a theme and characters have to fulfill a genuine role in transporting the reader to a conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join