It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Agent: Why I Support a New 9/11 Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Ex-FBI Agent: Why I Support a New 9/11 Investigation

rawstory.com

Let me therefore simply repeat the request I made to the Senate Judiciary Committee in June 2002: “Foremost, we owe it to the public, especially the victims of terrorism, to be completely honest. I can only imagine what these crime and terrorism victims continue to go through. They deserve nothing but the complete, unfettered truth.”

Therefore, I fully support the 9/11 families, first responders, survivors and over 60,000 other New Yorkers who have endorsed a new 9/11 investigation in New York..
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.goog le.com
www.goo gle.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
US Government Creates Special Security Wing to Cover-up 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
New Pentagon Video Detailing Actual Flight Path Over Naval Annex
William Cooper's Audio Reaction to 9/11/01
29 Structural & Civil Engineers Cite Evidence for Controlled Explosive Demolition

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Coleen Rowley is a former FBI staff attorney who turned whistle-blower after witnessing repeated failures within the bureau to properly investigate alleged 9/11 co-conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui. She was one of three Time Magazine Persons of the Year in 2002.

Hail to justice, ethics, and good deeds woman! I love you! Will you marry me?

After 9-11, with the knowledge I had of the bitter internal dispute inside the FBI that was being hushed up but had kept some of our better agents from possibly uncovering more of the 9-11 plot before it happened, I couldn’t forget two of the slides in that Law Enforcement ethics curriculum: “DO NOT: Puff, Shade, Tailor, Firm up, Stretch, Massage, or Tidy up statements of fact.” And “Misplaced Loyalties: As employees of the FBI, we must be aware that our highest loyalty is to the United States Constitution. We should never sacrifice the truth in order to obtain a desired result (e.g. conviction of a defendant) or to avoid personal or institutional embarrassment.”

Now only if you could drill that into every single politicians head! Man oh man, we need more people like her, coming from the inside, to really try and tell it like it is.

I feel most people now in the 9/11 truth movement, no matter how different in opinion, or which enclave they come from, all share the same goal of a new independent investigation with some real teeth. Do you suppose we could give them torture power as well?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Thats good to see. Regardless of how much they try to ram their "truths" down our throats with their controlled media and justice. We the people are now aware of what they are up to. You can sit here and call me wrong and a conspirator but until we really have the truth we are going to keep searching for it.

Really though these types of things have been happening for a long time in many places. We are their guinea pigs. Now that we have alot more capable underground media sources such as ATS we are asking questions they dont want us to ask. Just ask Charlie Sheen.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by toraylin]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I've been hearing for like 8 years now the media saying "oh really? well we'll have some engineers on our show soon"

And this is for the the RP fans that are angry at him for not making a statement

[edit on 14-7-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

Hmm, well good comments, although why ask Charlie Sheen when you can get the real truth from the horse's mouth right here on ATS?
Craig Ranke with CIT is around and about! Try that link in my sig if you want some real truth. You can bet the gubment is having to do some serious damage control- heck if ya like you can read the related links above to the special "Q" unit they made just to deal with their 9/11 lies- the truth is so persistent.

Here we have another wistleblower turning the tables on them, creating more doubt about the official fairy tale, and not accepting the 911 Commission Report. Oh dear God just let an investigation get into the discovery process!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I said charlie sheen because he was basically the only person in hollywood at the time
to question the MSM and the official story of 9/11, he was labeled a conspiracy nut and laughed off stage so to speak. At any rate great thread TA you have alot of them

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am too jaded. When people who were actually in a position to stand up for justice 8 years ago wait until they are out of office and allow this amount of time to pass before taking a stand, it makes me sick. I don't think we will ever get the truth. If we do, it won't be until after all of the guilty parties are dead and gone.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

Thanks bro! I try a bit, but not too hard...

Yeah, I hear ya... I think Cynthia Mckinney and Rosie O'Donnell, and maybe even Willie Nelson should be mentioned as well, but the closest thing to this I can think of is Sibel Edmonds. Makes me wonder if they will slap the "shut it" orders on Coleen Rowley here as well, based on "National Security/State Secrets Privilege" - i.e. "cover our ass.".
But of course Obama is covering it for them pretty well on his own already.

I hope Coleen knows about Sibel- probably does- but she might really consider joining Sibel's National Security Whistleblowers Coalition.

The coaliton is a nonpartisan organization dedicated to aiding national security whistleblowers. Its stated mission is to advocate governmental and legal reform, educate the public concerning whistleblowing activity, provide comfort and fellowship to national security whistleblowers subject to retaliation, and work with other public interest organizations to effect goals defined in the organization’s mission statement. Its membership consists exclusively of current or former federal employees or civilians working under contract to the United States who, to their detriment and personal risk, bring to light fraud, waste, and abuse in government operations and agencies related to national security.

Plenty more on Whistleblowers here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't guess asking Obama for protection has done much good.

Originally posted by Karlhungis
I am too jaded. When people who were actually in a position to stand up for justice 8 years ago wait until they are out of office and allow this amount of time to pass before taking a stand, it makes me sick. I don't think we will ever get the truth. If we do, it won't be until after all of the guilty parties are dead and gone.

Well true, but late is better than never. And consider what she is up against. No easy task- in fact, I think we can safely say- and ironically- that she is risking her life doing something like this.

Another edit to add also, and more on point:
There are two key components to this story:

1) The fact that an ex FBI agent wants a new investigation
2) WHY she wants a new investigation

And those reasons differ considerably from the vast majority of the 9/11 truth movement. I mean, you don't exactly hear her quoting the Jones study on nano-thermite, you know what I mean? Or questioning why the plane at the pentagon was actually north of citgo, refuting the official story.

People like this are bound to play it safer and go with what they know. But that's ok for now, because what they know will undoubtedly lead to what we know if a new investigation is launched.

[edit on Wed Jul 15th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well true, but late is better than never

Not necessarily. I take it as coming this late because that she knows that it is now late enough that no real justice will occur, so it would be safe to come out.... as a fruitless gesture.

Sorry, like I said I am jaded.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well, you're right- there are certainly disadvantages to waiting this long- more time for the perps to destroy evidence for one. But you might also consider her personal situation. At the time she was still in in the FBI- her source of income. She might have needed to get out first, re-establish herself in another field, and then blow the whistle once she was out- and when she had the time. And keep in mind- fruitless remains to be seen. There's a pretty good bit of momentum going on this. Heck, you read the 911 forum don't you sometimes?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I also like the message she was teaching...

Too bad no one really cares about the constitution, they only care about their own goals.

Although I think there are one or two who do care, but it's not something that is "baked in" to our gov any more...

new topics

top topics

join