It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper's Audio Reaction to 9/11/01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This is actually a video, recently posted on Youtube. The famed (or infamous, depending on who's back you're watching) Bill Cooper reacts to the attacks of 9/11/01, apparently taped on 9/11/01. Not only does he call the false flag for what it was, but provides additional information on how it came about, with his experiences in the Office of Naval Intelligence. He expected it to happen, much like Alex Jones- despite Bill's labeling of Alex as a CIA shill.

Cooper says all kinds of things in this audio clip that are topics of constant debate here on ATS and many other sites as well. This is probably posted somewhere on ATS- so if someone can find it, good for you- I could not locate this specific audio clip.

It appears a part 2 is coming up, from comments at youtube.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
He expected it to happen, much like Alex Jones

William Cooper is the one who predicted 9/11, not Alex Jones.

William Cooper noticed media trends regarding Osama Bin Laden and went on air in June, 2001 predicting the attacks to be blamed on Osama Bin Laden. Alex Jones did not make his "prediction" until July 25, 2001, which is clearly after June.

The timing is pretty odd, don't you think? Alex Jones made his "prediction" pretty soon after William Cooper. I'm sure Alex Jones listened to William Cooper's shows for information and topics since it was similar in nature, which makes it even more likely he stole William Cooper's prediction.

Alex Jones is more popular (because his show is carried by ABC) so people just assume it was him who made the prediction first. It's a real shame that people barely know who William Cooper is, and it's even more of a shame that Alex Jones takes credit for a prediction that a man who was murdered made. The selling out to corporations and lack of remorse for a man who was devoted to the same cause that Alex Jones claims to be are two big hints to Alex Jones' real agenda.

Additional Videos
William Cooper Predicts 9/11
Alex Jones "Predicts" 9/11

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think the important issue is that the American people didn't listen to either of them then, and aren't listening to anyone about whats going on today. The USA and the world is filled with unthinking fearful sheep and it's not looking good for freedom on the planet. Unless we can actually rouse some of them the 4th Reich will soon be complete. When that happens it will become very difficult to overthrow.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Actually, imo, nobody directly predicted 9/11 perfectly, with all the details. For instance, where does Cooper or Jones say anything about 93 and Shanksville? Or where does anyone say the towers were coming down? Or, etc, etc.?

And FtR, some American people did listen, and even more are starting to listen today, thanks to websites like this and others!

Cooper's comments however do fit in ine with the whole PNAC agenda, and other things. He clearly knew many things that have become evident.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
William Cooper is the one who predicted 9/11, not Alex Jones.

That's not correct, Bill Cooper was very vague about his "feelings" that something (possibly blamed as a terrorist attack) was coming "soon" as far back as 1997. He later became slightly more incessant about these feelings in early-summer of 2001, and later took much more credit, after the fact, than he was due.

The reality is, that in early 2001, it was Stew Webb who actually uncovered some solid preliminary information that a "late summer" attack had been planned and was inevitable. Stew was also much more accurate than anyone in that he related several times that it would be blamed on others -- most-likely Islamic terrorists -- and that ultra-clandestine off the books factions of our government's intelligence agencies had a significant, if not major, role in planning it.

A nearly-lost tidbit of the era:
web.archive.org...

If you were active in "conspiracy theory circles" of the time in 2000/2001, as was I, you'd recall that there was growing buzz about this very thing... and the few nascent conspiracy boards of the time literally lit-up on 9/11/2001 (ATS included) with reposts of rumors and predictions -- oddly enough, not much of that has survived... even RumorMillNews.com (which was one of the primary sources) lost all their data from that period.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

alex jones took advantage of cooper death.....to take credit for the prediction

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

What does Stew Webb do these days? Is he still around? What activism does he do.. it's the first time I hear of him in 5 years. What happened to Kathlenn, and all of those who predicted 911? Are they still in the picture?

William Cooper I know a little about him.

And even if Alex Jones didn't ``predict`` 9/11, he started a movement that is working right now, and broke a lot of stuff... like the MIAC report and other stuff.

EDIT: Quote from William Cooper: All of you who thought that Georges Bush was gonna save this country boy were you mistaken! Hahaha. Gosh! Big mistake.

Boy he was right! And he said that on september 11, when everyone was licking Bush's boots.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have never heard of Stew Webb, so I wasn't aware of his prediction. I was only 13 when 9/11 happened so I wasn't in to politics, much less conspiracy theories.

It's odd that I've never heard of Stew Webb. As far as predictions about 9/11 goes, I've only ever heard of William Cooper and Alex Jones. Maybe that is because they have/had radio shows? I'm not sure.

It still remains true though that Alex Jones did not predict 9/11 first, so it's a bit irritating that he receives so much credit for doing so.

Thanks for the information.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Stew was also much more accurate than anyone in that he related several times that it would be blamed on others -- most-likely Islamic terrorists -- and that ultra-clandestine off the books factions of our government's intelligence agencies had a significant, if not major, role in planning it.

Hmm, so do you actually believe this, or are you just recounting the story? If I recall correctly, aren't you one of the holdouts on 9/11 stuff SO, believing the government story? (I seem to remember a podcast- was it a SO review podcast?- in which you pretty much stated you were firmly in the GL (gubment loyalist) camp? And btw, you might get to doing one of those again when you can!)

Every now and then I come across speculation that not only were these clandestine government agencies involved in the 9/11 attacks, but that they were assisted by ET's of some kind. And this is intriguing to me, seeing as I haven't seen a viable explanation yet for the way the towers were pulverized so much, other than maybe Judy Woods' theory of Directed Energy Weapons. Could ET's have been involved, using some unknown weapon to destroy the towers?

Interestingly, just the other day I asked ET_MAN (the guy who started the popular recent thread Warnings From The Benevolents! ) to please tell us who he felt like had really committed 9/11. He finally answered a few days later in a U2U:

"9/11 was done by many elite groups with black projects involved affiliated with negative ET's."

Is this so inconceivable? Not to me it isn't! When you realize the sheer amount of money that gets pumped into covert black ops (recently put as high as ONE QUARTER of our GDP!!!
by "Connor O'Ryan" in his UFO Hypotheses - S4 Informers series, which can be found here, it is not out of the question whatsoever- at least to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

It still remains true though that Alex Jones did not predict 9/11 first

Every time I see a William Cooper thread I think of that leech Jones, and I agree. I use to give him some wiggle room, but after he took that JFK speech out of context and used it in one of his documentaries I figured giving him any attention at all was counter productive for those who want the truth.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, so do you actually believe this, or are you just recounting the story?

Both.

If I recall correctly, aren't you one of the holdouts on 9/11 stuff SO, believing the government story?

Absolutely not.

However... I'm of the type that believe it's possible that, as Stew indicated, a relatively small group deep inside the U.S. system may have planned the event to occur pretty much as it seems on the surface. Don't forget that even "Operation Northwoods" relied on zealot Cuban loyalists to do much (if not all) of the actual grunt work.

And this is intriguing to me, seeing as I haven't seen a viable explanation yet for the way the towers were pulverized so much, other than maybe Judy Woods' theory of Directed Energy Weapons. Could ET's have been involved, using some unknown weapon to destroy the towers?

Having first focused on physics as my career of choice (1.5 years at a decent university), I know that gravity, mass, and kinetic energy are incredible forces that can seem to do incredible things.

On the other hand, I've had the good fortune of a lengthy one-on-one with a very intelligent scholar and researcher of extraordinary antiquities. There are more than mere rumors of the remnants of a rare and highly sought-after substance that has existed throughout the ages... and which might have the ability to shape energy in the manner you describe. While I remain skeptical, he was very convincing.

But still... I've always contended that it's highly possible for terrorists to have hijacked the planes and flew them into buildings which eventually fell as a result of gravity and kinetic energy... and still be an "inside job," just not to the grand-scale typical of "9/11 Truth" mythos.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
On the other hand, I've had the good fortune of a lengthy one-on-one with a very intelligent scholar and researcher of extraordinary antiquities. There are more than mere rumors of the remnants of a rare and highly sought-after substance that has existed throughout the ages... and which might have the ability to shape energy in the manner you describe. While I remain skeptical, he was very convincing.

WTF? Don't you have a thread on this somewhere? If not, WHY not?? I for one would love to hear about that conversation in much more detail!!! That sounds like a killer thread man! So how about it?

new topics

top topics

join