It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos studying a chemtrail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
ufos studying a chemtrail
www.youtube.com...

From this channel:
www.youtube.com...

With what looks like a few more UFO videos.

The Foo are dancing around the trail as a jet pours out sky makeup.
Perhaps to hide another rookie Foo pilot that lost his Tesla resonance control.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After watching it twice the motions of the objects seem superimposed.

Looks fake to me.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Its easy to get a plane making a trail.
Pick some 'snow balls' and put them in randomly and we got it.
These Foo are still as agile as when they circled the B-17s on there
way to ball bearing factories which might have been making Foo parts.
These plane chasing Foos have been in a few trail making videos
that I have seen.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks tesla, atleast somebody or something is paying attention to what they are spraying all over the country! S$F

[edit on 14-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
Thanks tesla, atleast somebody or something is paying attention to what they are spraying all over the country! S$F

[edit on 14-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

I see some very interesting videos and never save them or can't
find them again so I decided to start posting so that way at least
I can find them again.

Some great videos might be in a pinned section and if I find the
right one I'll make a thread.

Saw a plane on the 4th of July similar to this one making a trail and
some one passing by saw me looking up said those trails are toxic.
I didn't even ask. The word gets around and I'm not even telling it.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Considering that there is no such thing as a Chemtrail, what does that tell us about the credibility of this footages author?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So what do you propose we call the lingering and dissipating material that comes from the butt end of jets?

Is it just water vapor? If so, then why do some linger for hours?(Perhaps not the trail shown in this video)

If you watch long enough, sometimes it becomes apparent that what you thought was a wispy layer of cloud is actually the 'trails' dissipating over long periods of time.

Keep looking up. For more than one reason nowadays.

edit to add: by the way nice footage, if authentic.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I have all kinds of picture of them spraying over my area..will share if I had time tonight , just saying they do this everywhere not just large population areas..I would kill to know what they are doing

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Well lets see, when I used to work on those jets we called them contrails.
Pilots called them contrails.
Flight Ops called them contrails.
ATC folks called them contrails.
Ramp Crew called them contrails.
Fuelers called them contrails.
Mechanics called them contrails…
Shall I continue?

Yes, they are water vapor, same as clouds.
And yes, they can persist just like clouds, as both are made of the same substance…
Water.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Defcon, now explain to us why they are releasing water vapor all day almost everyday around the world in such huge amounts sometimes up to 11 planes doing the same in one area. Be so kind?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by f3rm1N

Sure...

They always did this, but there were fewer flights in the past, and the engines were different. In the 90’s the airlines started to retire the older, less efficient engines (727’s, DC-9’s, 737-1/200, etc), and started going to the newer ones (737-300>, 757’s, 767’s, Airbuses, etc). The newer engines make contrails over a larger temperature range then the older engines did, so you see more of them. Couple that with a vast increase in the amount of air traffic, and you have the difference between then and now.

They form them in areas because that is where the jetways they travel on intersect. Look up Victor Airways in Wikipedia, and you will start to understand how air traffic is routed. Anywhere those VOR/Jetways intersect is where you get “X”’s, or grids.

Now a question for you…
If clouds can persist, why can’t contrails?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by beebs

Well lets see, when I used to work on those jets we called them contrails.
Pilots called them contrails.
Flight Ops called them contrails.
ATC folks called them contrails.
Ramp Crew called them contrails.
Fuelers called them contrails.
Mechanics called them contrails…
Shall I continue?

Yes, they are water vapor, same as clouds.
And yes, they can persist just like clouds, as both are made of the same substance…
Water.

Yes and i think the "con" in "contrails" is short for condensation, so they are condensation trails, contrails for short. I saw the title "Chemtrails" and immediately started wondering what the heck.....?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
For your question, who said they couldn't?
So you're saying that they are the result of new type engines? If so why don't we see any of the new commercial airline planes showing such an effect?
I don't think they have anything to do with specific routes because when studying their movements they don't seem to be heading anywhere in specific and that would imply that if they were on a specific route towards somewhere then we'd have another conspiracy in the fact that they all seem to only release these contrails in the specific area. Can you provide any more information on these routes you speak of? and anything on their purpose perhaps? because I find it fairly obvious that they seem to be there to release these contrails and not that it seems to be a byproduct of them passing through.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Notice this video quality is so poor you can't even see the wings on the airplane clearly. Chances are, those are birds and they never got anywhere near the contrail, of course if you can't see the airplane wings why would you see the bird wings? That's why they look like dots.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by defcon5

So what do you propose we call the lingering and dissipating material that comes from the butt end of jets?

Is it just water vapor? If so, then why do some linger for hours?(Perhaps not the trail shown in this video)
[edit on 14-7-2009 by beebs]

Yeah, they never had water vapour coming out of airplanes in the olden days. Just like the stuff that they put in water that makes rainbows like this very perceptive individual pointed out!!'
Believe it or not. The government is putting poisonous chemicals which are creating rainbows in sprinklers!
rainbow conspiracy

Sorry to say but I have seen contrails (just like the so-called "chem-trails") produced by jet aircraft for 50 years. All depends on atmospheric conditions.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yikes, let me break this down into quotes so I can answer you better…

Originally posted by f3rm1N
For your question, who said they couldn't?

Ok, so if clouds, which are water vapor, can last for days in the sky, then why cannot contrails, which are also made of water?

So you're saying that they are the result of new type engines?

I am sorry, I guess I was not clear enough on this.
They are not the result of the newer engines, the old ones made them as well. The difference is that the engine temps in the new engines cause more contrails across a wider set of atmospheric conditions. So its not caused by the new engines, its just that the new engines are more prone to make them.

If so why don't we see any of the new commercial airline planes showing such an effect?

The contrails that you see in these threads, all the time, come from commercial airliners. Folks like to say they are white aircraft, simply because most commercial aircraft, at altitude, look white. Next time you're at the airport notice how many different airlines have white, silver, or light gray bottoms in their color schemes. Those look white from below when they are at 30K feet.

I don't think they have anything to do with specific routes because when studying their movements they don't seem to be heading anywhere in specific and that would imply that if they were on a specific route towards somewhere then we'd have another conspiracy in the fact that they all seem to only release these contrails in the specific area.

They may not be going anywhere specific in your local area, but they may be following a Jetway to somewhere that is 2000 miles away from you, and that is just where they end up intersecting at.

Can you provide any more information on these routes you speak of? and anything on their purpose perhaps?

Victor Airways
VHF Omnidirectional Radio
Airways
Intersections
Air Corridor

Here is an important few you should learn, that really put an end to this chemtrail nonsense:

IFR
In the United States and the Southern Domestic Airspace of Canada (SDA), airspace from 18,000 to 60,000 feet (5,586 to 18,288 meters) is designated as class A, requiring an IFR clearance for all aircraft.

Military Operations Area
A military operations area (MOA) is "airspace established outside Class A airspace to separate or segregate certain nonhazardous military activities from IFR Traffic and to identify for VFR traffic where these activities are conducted." (14 CFR §1.1, U.S.A.) Similar structures exist under international flight standards. These are designed for routine training or testing maneuvers. Areas near actual combat or other military emergencies are generally designated as restricted airspace. See Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR).

TFR
This section describes a Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR). A TFR is a geographically-limited, short-term, airspace restriction, typically in the United States. Temporary flight restrictions often encompass major sporting events, natural disaster areas, air shows, space launches, and Presidential movements.

(a) The FAA will issue a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) designating an area of airspace in which a temporary flight restriction applies when it determines that a temporary flight restriction is necessary to protect persons or property on the surface or in the air, to maintain air safety and efficiency, or to prevent the unsafe congestion of aircraft in the vicinity of an aerial demonstration or major sporting event. These demonstrations and events may include:

Restricted Airspace
Restricted airspace is an area (volume) of airspace in which the local controlling authorities have determined that air traffic must be restricted (if not continually prohibited) for safety or security concerns. It is one of many types of special use airspace designations and is depicted on aeronautical charts with the letter "R" followed by a serial number.

NOTAM
NOTAM or NoTAM is the quasi-acronym for a "Notice To Airmen". NOTAMs are created and transmitted by government agencies under guidelines specified by Annex 15: Aeronautical Information Services of the Convention on International Civil Aviation. A NOTAM is filed with an aviation authority to alert aircraft pilots of any hazards en route or at a specific location. The authority in turn provides means of disseminating relevant NOTAMs to pilots.
NOTAMs are issued (and reported) for a number of reasons, such as:

hazards such as air-shows, parachute jumps, kite flying, rocket launches, etc.
flights by important people such as heads of state (sometimes referred to as Temporary Flight Restrictions, TFRs)
closed runways
inoperable radio navigational aids
Mlitary exercises with resulting airspace restrictions
inoperable lights on tall obstructions
temporary erection of obstacles near airfields (e.g. cranes)
passage of flocks of birds through airspace (a NOTAM in this category is known as a BIRDTAM)
notifications of runway/taxiway/apron status with respect to snow, ice and standing water (a SNOWTAM)
notification of an operationally significant change in volcanic ash or other dust contamination (an ASHTAM)
software code risk announcements with associated patches to reduce specific vulnerabilities

Since all aircraft operating over 18K feet have to either be IFR, or military operating under a TFR/MOA/or Restricted Airspace, please find me the NOTAMS for these area closures for Chemtrail spraying?

Security NOTAMS, and TFR’s Locator

This has to be public information as it offers a visual hazard to other pilots, so a NOTAM must exist for it.

because I find it fairly obvious that they seem to be there to release these contrails and not that it seems to be a byproduct of them passing through.

You know what they say about assumptions…
Go get real knowledge, from real sources, not from Chemtrail sites.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Notice this video quality is so poor you can't even see the wings on the airplane clearly. Chances are, those are birds and they never got anywhere near the contrail, of course if you can't see the airplane wings why would you see the bird wings? That's why they look like dots.

Its as unclear as the jet I saw on the 4th of July making a trail.
If a highly electric craft, follow my assumptions here, leads
a trail as a dark cloud (one of the forms of this Tesla UFO)
a few inventive people could project a plane image.

You are right. Why is the plane surrounded in purple haze.

So ether the plane was put on top of triangle of purple from
ionized air or we see a projected image from the craft that
looks like a plane.

I have seen just a dark cloud in front of a trail and a light ball
at left rear, no plane.

And thanks for verifying the we should clearly see a plane
in front of a trail.

The bright Foos might be added as a distraction from the real
UFO, the plane image in the dark cloud in front.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Considering that there is no such thing as a Chemtrail, what does that tell us about the credibility of this footages author?

We can't discount the unknown.
The Tesla UFO sounds like a very powerful invention that could
make trails and peel off particles of metal from the craft itself
making a toxic compound in the air.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

I have all kinds of picture of them spraying over my area..will share if I had time tonight , just saying they do this everywhere not just large population areas..I would kill to know what they are doing

We need clear pictures of the plane in front.
If we see dark wedges with a plane image what it that.
Lets see what is happening in front of an active trail.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by defcon5

Contrail?

Is it just water vapor?

At temps well below freezing, obviously not for long
But it does form into deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals

If so, then why do some linger for hours?

Why do natural clouds linger for hours?

Maybe you'll find some answers here?

www.airspacemag.com...

As to the original video, clearly the aliens are fascinating by the way clouds of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals form in the upper troposphere and are studying them to see if they pose a threat to the huge invasion force of sugar mice they intend launching to attack Earth any day now .....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join